Did Jesus (pbuh) die???

Salaam. I have always believed that Jesus(pbuh) didnt die and that he was raised to heaven by Allah(swt). Ok, so then I was talking to this guy who is an Ahmadiyyah. They believe that Jesus(pbuh) died and that he WILL NOT RETURN. I found this very strange bcoz I thought we Muslims were supposed to believe that he will return, not as a Messenger, but for other reasons. Which is why Muhammad(pbuh) was the FINAL messenger.

OK so then this guy talks about this other man who came to "reform", he didnt use the word prophet. But don't Ahmadiyyah ppl believe that the prophethood was extended? Surely this is wrong. He said that if we say that Jesus(pbuh) will return, this will give an advantage to the Christians, who will say that he is Lord etc and that ur final prophet died while Jesus(pbuh) didnt. I told him that many christian missionaries say things to weak muslims to try n make them believe that Jesus(pbuh) was superior to Muhammad(pbuh) eg that he was born without male intervention and that Jesus(pbuh) is mentioned 25 times in the Qur'an as opposed to the 5 times that Muhammad(pbuh) is mentioned by name. But if u look at the latter, and use this argument, u can say that Moses(pbuh) is mentioned more than both of them put together. Does this mean he is greater than both of them put 2gether? Of course not!

Ok so what does everyone believe? Please tell me. But Im sure I have read somewhere int he Qur'an where Allah(swt) says "they killed him not, but we raised him to us". The Ahmadiyyah claim that he wasnt killed on the cross but he did die. Any quotes would be appreciated. And also what do you think about the Ahmadiyyah muslims????

Ahmadiyyah are kafirs cuz they belive there is a Prophet (maza-astigfirallah) after the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) which is totally against our beliefs, anyone who dont belive in the shahada is kafir....

Hazrath Isa (as) was raised by Allah (swt) and will return as an ummati (follower) of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him)

"angel" wrote:
Ahmadiyyah are kafirs cuz they belive there is a Prophet (maza-astigfirallah) after the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) which is totally against our beliefs, anyone who dont belive in the shahada is kafir....

Hazrath Isa (as) was raised by Allah (swt) and will return as an ummati (follower) of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him)

angel, i dont think we should be too hasty to label people as kafirs as who is to say wether we are 100% right and they are 100% wrong. Mis-guided maybe but i wouldnt apply the word Kafir personally.

As angel already said according to the Quran Hazarath Isa (as) did not die but was indeed raised from the Earth by Allah(swt) and will return near the end of days as he is one of the signs of the comings of the day of judgement.

Back in BLACK

erm.. they do not believe in the finality of the Prophet.... They believe in another 'prophet' After Prophet Muhammad (saw). All sects have unanimously denounced them as kaafir.

There is no confusion over this matter. It is clear over day and night. Ahmaddiyya are Kaafirs.

Hadhrat 'Isa did not die, but was raised before death. He (as) will return and complete the rest of his life as a muslim.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salaam brothers and sisters and thank you 4 confirming what I believed! Im sure I have read in the Quran that Isa(as) was raised to Allah(swt). Can anyone please give me a reference?? Also, isn't it my duty to talk to this Ahmadiyyah guy and tell him this is false? I bet if I don't then I will be responsible, too. I mean, I can talk to him and reason with him, but then its up to him if he wants to listen. I can't force him.

RE: Soldier, yes its actually Dajjal but we all knew wot u meant. Yes, I also believe that Christ(pbuh) will return and kill the anti-christ. Isa(as) will come from Constantinople, modern day Istanbul. And yes when I was younger a guy told me that the face of someone else was changed to appear like it was Isa(as) and that he did not die on the cross.

The only argument he gave was that why was Isa(as) saved when Muhammed(pbuh) could also have been raised during all the hardship he went through. I think that Allah(swt) knew what they were planning to do to Isa(as) and saved him. Whereas he protected Muhammed(pbuh) and made him fulfil the prophecy and become the Seal of Prophets.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

Quran 4:157:

Quote:
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

HAZRAT EESA ALAHI SALLAAM GOT RAISED INTO THE SKIES BY ALLAH! DON'T KNOW WHO THE CHRISTIANS HAVE ON THE CROSS AROUND THE NECK!

That's judas.

"Admin" wrote:
That's judas.

You sure cos I think I read in Qisasul Ambiya (AS) That on his last night on this Earth, Isa AS asked his disciples which onbe was prepared to die in his place and the youngest stood up, and Isa AS asked the question twice more and the same disciple stood up. Whereas he AS also said one of you will deny me three times befroe the crow craws and one of you will betray me, (ie I assumed the youngest disciple and the betrayer to be two different disciples.)

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

However it was the hypocrite who tried to turn the prophet in who was the one crucified.

(most did not even know what Isa (as) looked like! )

most christians dont understand their religion , the bible contradicts itself many times, the bible is man made, i have this book '50,000 errors in the quran'by harun yahya , i love using it on bible sellers they become speechless after 5mins, lol

u mean 50,000 errors in the Bible ryt!?! :shock:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

ofcourse therer are errors, but by pointing them out, do you actually achieve anything? they will not change, neither will you.

A futile argument. Only argue if you have to.

by pointing out the errors of the bible to the christians i make them think bout how mixed up their religion is in the hope they will look to islam

I guess that will depend on your approach. Iff you make them defensive, they will never accept your arguments. Always use wisdom.

Talk about Why islam is right, not why they are wrong.

But you have more experience in this, so you probably tried that.

"Admin" wrote:

Talk about Why islam is right, not why they are wrong.

That's what I tell him.

It's settled then. He didn't die. And his body wasn't found in Pakistan or India or wherever else the Ahmadiyyah guys say! Jesus(pbuh) Lol Lol

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.