Eid Milad-un-Nabi (saw) Mubarak!!!

[center][b][color=orange]As salaatu was salaamu 'alayk Ya Sayyidina Ya RasoolAllah, Wa Ala Aalika Wa Ashabika Ya HabeebAllah![/color][/b]

[color=olive][b]Allaahumma Salli 'ala Sayyedina wa Mowlana Muhammadin-nin-Nabiyyil Ummi wa 'ala Aalihi wa Sahbihi wa Barik wa Salim[/b][/color]

[color=green][/color][size=24][color=green][b]Eid Milad-un-Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) Mubarak!!![/b][b][/color][/size][/b][color=green] to everyone![/color]

[size=18][color=green]Jo ho naa ishq-e-Mustafa toh zindagi fazool heh![/color][/size]

[color=red]Charon Taraf Noor Chaya Aqa Ka Milad Aya![/color]

[color=green]Ahlan wa Shahlan Marhaba, Ya RasulAllah![/color]

[color=red]Marhaba Ya Mustafa![/color][b][/b][b][/b][/center]

[IMG]

Noor wrote:
A bleated Eid Milad-un-Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) Mubarak

Freudian slip?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Khair Mubarak.

If you rememeber and are of the mood, please consider doing dua for us all.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam

Congratulations to all muslims on the birthday of the Holy Prophet Mohammed.

God bless him and his family his all those who love him.

And Conragulations to all non-muslims who were lucky to have such a mercy arrive on Earth.

Eid Mubarak to all.

Omrow

Eid Milad-un-Nabi(SAW)Mubarak to everyone! May Allah (SWT) bless you abunduntly on this joyous occasion Smile

Noor wrote:
Wa Ala Aalika Wa Ashabika Ya HabeebAllah!

*as habika

Noor wrote:
[size=18][color=green]Jo ho naa ishq-e-Mustafa toh zindagi fazool heh![/color][/size]

what does this bit mean i've read it over a couple of times but it doesnt make sense - getting confused at "jo naa ho" :S

A belated Eid Milad Un Nabi Mubarak to everyone Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I thought it meant that [seriously!] but i expected it to say "Jo naa ho" or something :S
anyway now i know Smile thnx

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ye i know, but it didnt make sense to me... but as u know i am slow