Forward: Allah, a Psychological Miracle.

" THIS IS NOT A FICTITIOUS STORY... IT IS REAL AND VERIFIABLE ...

Visit XciteFun.net

Vander Hoven, a psychologist from Netherlands, announced his new discovery about the effect of reading the Qur'aan and repeating the word ALLAH both on patients and on normal persons. The Dutch professor confirms his discovery with studies and research applied on many patients over a period of three years. Some of his patients were non-Muslims, others do not speak Arabic and were trained to pronounce the word 'ALLAH' clearly; the result was great, particularly on those who suffer from dejection and tension. Al Watan, a Saudi daily reported that the psychologist was quoted to say that Muslims who can read Arabic and who read the Quran regularly could protect themselves from psychological diseases.

The psychologist explained how each letter in the word 'ALLAH' affects healing of psychological diseases. He pointed out in his research that pronouncing the first letter in the word 'ALLAH' which is the letter (A), released from the respiratory system, controls breathing. He added that pronouncing the velar consonant (L) in the Arabic way, with the tongue touching slightly the upper part of the jaw producing a short pause and then repeating the same pause constantly, relaxes the aspiration.

Also, pronouncing the last letter which is the letter (H) makes a contact between the lungs and the heart and in turn this contact controls the heartbeat. What is exciting in the study is that this psychologist is a non-Muslim, but interested in Islamic sciences and searching for the secrets of the HolYQuran Allah, The Great and Glorious, says, We will show them Our signs in the universe and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to (remember me in ur Dua) ALLAHU AKBAR Allah is great Allah keeps me going day and night. Without Allah, I am no one. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength.' This is a simple test. If you love Allah and you are not ashamed of all the great things that he has done for you, send this to everyone you know, May Allah help u to succeed...Ameen

Allah said, 'If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you.' "

Anyone else get this? Any truth in it? Does it make any kind of difference even if there is?

Never heard it before and the email is unsourced.

As for the name, it seems to be a surnames only (Van Der Hoven).

Could be true, could be not true.

Personally, I would disregard it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

If it actually encourages some people to do dhikr, i'd say that's a good thing.
But i would'nt actually rely on it.

i would'nt forward it either, coz of the end bit!

'Allah gives and forgives
Man gets and forgets' Baba Ali

Yeah, chain mails can be annoying.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Yeah, chain mails can be annoying.

Definitely.

I don't usually open them.

It's that last line about God being ashamed of you if you're ashamed of him....

That's been in my head a long time and it makes me feel really guilty...

It's easy to not be ashamed of God in your own company and purely the company of Muslims who think the same as you... If you've always been in circumstances like that, i think you'd find it hard to appreciate how different it could be.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

You wrote:
Never heard it before and the email is unsourced.

As for the name, it seems to be a surnames only (Van Der Hoven).

Could be true, could be not true.

Personally, I would disregard it.

How/why do people come up with things like this?

And so elaborate too.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:

" THIS IS NOT A FICTITIOUS STORY... IT IS REAL AND VERIFIABLE ...

Visit XciteFun.net

how is it verifiable?

I am a student of psychology, There is no mention of a publication, a peer reviewed journal, an academic publication, Where did this "research" take place? The study has no scientific basis, who were the participants? how was the reaearch conducted ? procedures? methods? statistical analysis? what did he base these conclusions on?

'Xcitefun.net' is just a forum? where is the proper source?

im really interested in this study if its actaully real, I believe the quranic words and namaz can have beneficial effects on our health and well being , i plan one day to do studies in this area , but i really hope people arent just giving fake evidence and fake studies becuase it makes a mockery of islam

Unity of muslims
Power to Hamas
Free palestine
Peace in Gaza

As always, if someone tells you to trust them, run for the hills. Its the first sign of deceit.

(What if someone being honest says that?)

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
How/why do people come up with things like this?

And so elaborate too.

Boredom - trying to see how many people believe it. Another possibility is someone trying to act smart and their friends some baloney which the friend passes off as fact. Or Chinese whispers. Or disturbed minds.