Do you care whether or not Michael Jackson is a Muslim?

Yes
38% (29 votes)
No
62% (48 votes)
Total votes: 77

No I don't care. If he is them Alhamdulillah, hopefully he'll be a good one. If not then it doesn't matter. Don't mean to sound rude but I think there are more important things going on right now.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Salam

Michael Jackson converting to Islam?

Yes, I do care.

Omrow

Are you gonna do the moon walk?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I care.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

You wrote:
Are you gonna do the moon walk?

Bi'dah!

Allah (swt) created us to walk forwards!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Bid'ah.

You're welcome.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Bid'ah.

You're welcome.

Highlighting your brother's faults!

Haram!

You wrote:
Bid'ah.

You're welcome.

Bid'ah! Not seen you for some time, You. How are you?

Don't forget to say 'Bid'ah' to your family from me eh.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Smile

Salaams to you too.

@Weds - no. We are being pedantic. it's a popular sport.

wednesday wrote:
Sky's the limit. True or false?

Need more data.

Limit to what?

I for one would like a space station. Its better than a mountain or underwater hide out. But getting a shark up there may be tough...

You wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Sky's the limit. True or false?

Need more data.

Limit to what?

I for one would like a space station. Its better than a mountain or underwater hide out. But getting a shark up there may be tough...

Tee hee hee...

err, sorry:

Mwahahahaha!

The sky is an illusion. it does not exist.

Don't worry. I'll keep my feet on the ground, and bring the sky to ya.

Ya'qub wrote:
Don't worry. I'll keep my feet on the ground, and bring the sky to ya.

Oh, you heart breaker.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes