Im a new sister looking for some sisters as friends.....

165 posts / 0 new
Last post

well people just read it as (doodss)

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

wednesday here wrote:
Funzo wrote:
its funzo. and its dudettes

o did i say fanzi by accident? oops done it again!

yes i know but i prefer using the term dudess

its a good thing your not doing a proper degree.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Funzo wrote:

you mean YOU read it like that, and you need to work on your pronounciation dear.

lol, why am i having this conversation?

i dont need to work on my pronunciation because its gramatically and logically in correct you wouldnt refer to a female as dudess just because it sounds feminine.

wednesday here wrote:
Funzo wrote:

you mean YOU read it like that, and you need to work on your pronounciation dear.

no need to involve admin in this conversation.

Funzo wrote:
wednesday here wrote:
Funzo wrote:

no need to involve admin in this conversation.

i haven't, he's 'You' and i said YOU

Why is everyone hijacking the new sister's thread?

O well, at least it introduces her to the fact that Muslims love to bicker amongst themselves all day!

I've heard SOO many converts say 'Thank God I discovered Islam before I discovered Muslims.'

Personally, I don't agree, I can honestly say that among the nicest/most wonderful people I have ever met, 99% of them are Muslims.

There ARE a lot of problems in the Muslim community regarding infighting/lack of unity, but that is a challenge we must all face (and on a side note, Funzo is really really bad he needs to learn some adab. He should repent to Allah (swt) and ask forgiveness from the person he was rude to).

That is all (for now)!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I think most of the bickering in this topic has been friendly, thought my judgement has been massively wrong on things in the past...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Funzo wrote:

isnt a dudette a worm in arabic?

Behold...Me!

Sumaiya wrote:
Funzo wrote:

isnt a dudette a worm in arabic?

In that case i guess its aptly named.

Back in BLACK

i agree: resourceful, self reliable, agile, immortal

Behold...Me!

Funzo, it's not your right to reveal personal details about somebody else to others, like you did with Iram. That is really wrong. It is up to the person themself what they choose to share with others. Please don't do it again.

manshallah yuo have converted to Islam my mum converted two years ago all coz of sisters, try and get involved in the community i hope your quest to find muslim sisters ends soon.

Seraphim wrote:
1R4M wrote:
Naz* wrote:

@Eram- The Seraph just likes to make out hes evil knieval but he aint nothing but a big softy Lol

He was much nicer to me in London

I was nice to everyone in London.

@NAZ!! Why would you say such a thing?? Why cant you just let me have my fun.

Coz its not fun for me Biggrin
Lol

Funzo wrote:
Naz* wrote:

@Eram be glad you aint overtly religious. Those kind of people tend to have double standards!

then they arent religious if they have double standards, plus the prophet (saw)said: “Those who go to extremes are doomed, those who go to extremes are doomed, those who go to extremes are doomed.”
Narrated by Muslim, 2670
so i agree with you with the overly muslim thing as long as you meant extremely religious

I should have put religious in quotation marks. Sorry my bad. What i was trying to get at there was ppl who preach to others but dont practice what they preach. Women who wear the hijab think they are better/superior then those that dont or guys who have breads think they are better/superior then those that dont. Judgemental Musilms.

Some Muslimahs attitude stinks!!!

Oh an just coz a woman doesnt wear a hijab, it doesnt make her a bad person! I know a lot of girls that dont wear the hijab and they are safe and i know some who do wear the hijab and get up to no good.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Imaani wrote:
Funzo, it's not your right to reveal personal details about somebody else to others, like you did with Iram. That is really wrong. It is up to the person themself what they choose to share with others. Please don't do it again.

huh??
what did he say about me?

Naz wrote:

I should have put religious in quotation marks. Sorry my bad. What i was trying to get at there was ppl who preach to others but dont practice what they preach. Women who wear the hijab think they are better/superior then those that dont or guys who have breads think they are better/superior then those that dont. Judgemental Musilms.

Some Muslimahs attitude stinks!!!

Oh an just coz a woman doesnt wear a hijab, it doesnt make her a bad person! I know a lot of girls that dont wear the hijab and they are safe and i know some who do wear the hijab and get up to no good.

THANK YOU!

Ive encountered many women at conventions or islamic meetings, n cos I dont wear a headscarf they act knda snobby with me
n yea
I dont wear a headscarf
but that doesnt mean that im immoral or a bad person
thanks for that Naz

I-m so happy your welcome honey.

I know exactly what you mean about snobby hijabis. I use to have similar experiences before my hijab days.

Just ignore then and dont let them put you off from seeking knowledge Smile

Im off defo off to bed now, have a long day tomoz nyt nyt

Salaam

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Imaani wrote:

im sorry i was bang out of order maybe it was the other comments or what ever it was a stupid thing to do im sorry iram that wasnt right i cant judge you because im no one to judge please forgive me.

1R4M wrote:

look im not trying to have a go at you and i know it doesnt make you an immoral or bad person but dont you think that defeats the point of calling yourself a muslim? because a muslim is one who submits fully to ALLAH swt, i dont know but again im not having a go at you(we achieve nothing by doing that)

funzo, no one is accountable to anyone except Allah swt so lets leave it as that insha'Allah.

Funzo wrote:
1R4M wrote:

look im not trying to have a go at you and i know it doesnt make you an immoral or bad person but dont you think that defeats the point of calling yourself a muslim? because a muslim is one who submits fully to ALLAH swt, i dont know but again im not having a go at you(we achieve nothing by doing that)

Wearing a scarf alone does not equate to submitting fully to Allah swt. That type of thinking is just very, very naive.

A headscarf does NOT make somebody a Muslim.

Whether a girl wears a hijab or not is something between her and Allah swt.

I was praying 5 times a day a long time before I started wearing a hijab.

Before I started wearing hijab I remember going into Islamic book shops and getting dirty looks from the shopkeepers. I don't get that stuck up attitude at all. People have to start somewhere - I was making a conscious effort to learn about Islam and my struggle with wearing a hijab was something personal, between me and my Lord only. Not for others to judge me by. Now I wear a hijab, I'm still the same person as I was then.

Someone might wear a hijab but it doesn't mean that they are better than someone who doesn't. Just because one requirement is being fulfilled it doesn't mean every other one is as well.

And all of us need to remember that none of us are perfect Muslims. We ALL have aspects in our lives that could be improved.

spot on sis.

may Allah save us from arrogance. ameen

Salam

I think "Hijab" and "Names" should be new topics.

What do you guys say?

1R4M wrote:
I know a girl who's name means "clean and orderly"
she's not!
And I know a guy who's name means generous n kind
and he's not!

Naz said: One of my sisters names mean peace,
shes far from peace lol.
A name doesnt necessarily reflect your personality.

1R4M: Is that a name or an inmate number?

If you want your name to benefit you, then you need to do two things:

1. Have a good name.
2. Believe in your own name.

People like Seraphim and sumayia are believers. Their names beings them benefit.

Others like Naz, and the like, are doubters.
Read their own words in this topic.

Its obvious to see how their disbelief and
foolish views tend to reflect their ugly names.

Omrow

Omrow wrote:
Salam

What do you guys say?

1R4M wrote:
she's not!
and he's not!

shes far from peace lol.

1. Have a good name.

People like Seraphim and sumayia are believers. Their names beings them benefit.

Omrow

You haven't analysed the name 'Omrow' yet.

Personally I think it's an odd and argumentative name...which suits your personality down to the ground!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Salam

Thank you Yaqub.

I like to present my arguments regardless of the response they might bring.

I dont fear other people's reaction when giving my own views.

And neither should any other person who believes in God, be they Muslims, Christians or Jews.

Omrow

Omrow wrote:
Salam

What do you guys say?

1R4M wrote:
she's not!
and he's not!

shes far from peace lol.

1. Have a good name.

Omrow

My name is Iram
but I couldnt have my name as "Iram" on the forum so thats y I inserted numbers in there

Salam

1R4M wrote:

My name is Iram

Now, Iram is a good name.

It should have made you "calm and nice".

What went wrong?

Omrow

Omrow wrote:

It should have made you "calm and nice".

What went wrong?

Omrow

What makes you think anything went wrong?
She is calm and nice.

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:

She is calm and nice.

She is?

If you say Master Jedi.

Mistaken I must be.

SLAAM FISRT FINK FIRST CONGRATES ABOUT CONVERTING 2 ISLAM HOW CUMZ WENEVER I CUM ON HERE NO1 IS ON HERE MAYBE I CUM ON DA WRONG TIME

Pages