Adoption

105 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

dont know what the rest of this thread said, but i now defo know that a woman HAS to do pardah from an adopted child

I thought so

thats HARD :?

the first thing I do when i get home is take my scarf off-its not easy cvering ur hair

not if she happens to have suckled the child...

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

from what i know, and i asked this to a Shaykh

if the child is not blood, i.e not your son or newphew/niece or along those lines.......they are a non-mahram

once they hit thier teens.....u have to do Pardah from them

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
really? :?

even if they been suckled? - u sure?

From what i gathered from SHaykh Ramzan Qadri, yeah Pardah

but i will clarify that by the New Year for you Inshallah Smile

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
really? :?

even if they been suckled? - u sure?

From what i gathered from SHaykh Ramzan Qadri, yeah Pardah

but i will clarify that by the New Year for you Inshallah Smile

no. if a child has been suckled, the lady who did so is then his 'foster-mother' and her and her children become mahrem to the child, they are called his 'milk-brothers/sisters' (dawood wud love that term!). for e.g. Haleema was foster mother of the Prophet (s.a.w) she and her children were his mahrems.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

oh ryt

well im gonna ask this and find out

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Aasiyah" wrote:

no. if a child has been suckled, the lady who did so is then his 'foster-mother' and her and her children become mahrem to the child, they are called his 'milk-brothers/sisters' (dawood wud love that term!). for e.g. Haleema was foster mother of the Prophet (s.a.w) she and her children were his mahrems.

that makes sense to me

but ask him anyway

he might be coming to our new year eve zikr programme this year

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Dave ur so not in my good books today :evil:

a person doesnt HAVE to be an orphan to feel for the orphans

a person doesnt HAVE to be an oppressed woman to feel for the oppressed women

compassion towards woman and children is NATURAL in any decent human

comprehende?

He believes Muhammad was a false prophet who copied the bible. He feels that Muhammad’s experience with women and orphans made him compassionate towards them. He believes that Muhammad was promoting his own set of laws and not God’s laws.

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
do u [i]really[/i] look like that :?:

Judda Judda Judda

Would I lie to you?

"Seraph" wrote:

Not really Seema.

Compassion is a luxury reserved for the worthy. I wouldnt spare it on "bad" people. I may "empathise" with them... but not "sympathise"... these "bad" people pray on good peoples "compassion" ...

i will be just but not compassionate to them.

what you have said is axactly the kind of thing we Muslims i feel should be speaking against

IMO the most worthy and in need of our compassion are those perceived as bad - because i am bad that is why i rely on the mercy of Allah and if i cannot extend my mercy to all humans then i feel i am not worthy of Allah's mercy

so in short i feel if we are merciful then Allah will be merciful to us and to be honest there is nothing more i need then Allah's mercy

"Ahlul Sheesha" wrote:
oh ryt

Its true, there is alot of barakah in milk, I remember once when I was fought to the ground by this by big white guy, who then pierced me through my body with a metal stick, skewering me to the grid like floor. If it hadn't been for a handy carton of fresh, cool, creamy, fragrant, pure, silky, flowing milk I might not have been able to reach over the overhang underneath my torso and grab the steel pole yank it out through the floor, grab my grenade launcher and put an end to the menace once and for all.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
"Ahlul Sheesha" wrote:
oh ryt

Its true, there is alot of barakah in milk, I remember once when I was fought to the ground by this by big white guy, who then pierced me through my body with a metal stick, skewering me to the grid like floor. If it hadn't been for a handy carton of fresh, cool, creamy, fragrant, pure, silky, flowing milk I might not have been able to reach over the overhang underneath my torso and grab the steel pole yank it out through the floor, grab my grenade launcher and put an end to the menace once and for all.

wow someone lets their imagination run wild :shock:

"angel" wrote:
Seema if you dont mind me askin how young was your son when you adopted him?

of course not dear Angel two and a half. now hes 3 and a half

"seema*" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
Seema if you dont mind me askin how young was your son when you adopted him?

of course not dear Angel two and a half. now hes 3 and a half

awwwww mashallah thats so cute, he must be at that really cheeky age, well i supose my niece is a brat shes four but kids are really clever and curious at that age and learn a lot. It must be a joy watching him.

you're absolutely right Angel he is a joy a 100% joy

Mashallah

Go Seemo Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Ahlul Halwa" wrote:
adopt an orphan every1, if you know ist possible

even if you have your own kids

dont know what the rest of this thread said, but i now defo know that a woman HAS to do pardah from an adopted child

I was actually thinking of it pretty seriously - especially girls generally are not wanted for adoption, just a cultural stigma.

And many get exploited anyway (hope woody allen burns in hell)

It's pretty tragic

constant you've said this before about certain pls not adopting girls i dont know about other areas but in our area girls were hard to find since they were so popular with adopters -

i wanted a girl and especially my husband and his family wanted a girl cos they love them more (which is unfair on the boys) because it is widely believed by adopters girls are easier to look after

i agree with that to an extent ie behaviour etc

still i am very happy that they at least gave me child

in china though and other counties things might be different considering that more girls are given up for adoption

i agree with u seems

I'd think its only natural to wish for a cute little girl

them people who hold sexist stigma's about kids arent the sort to who adobt in the first place

"Constantine" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
do u [i]really[/i] look like that :?:

Judda Judda Judda

Would I lie to you?

put a pic of ur self and we will compare it to dat good looking dude

"seema*" wrote:
constant you've said this before about certain pls not adopting girls i dont know about other areas but in our area girls were hard to find since they were so popular with adopters -

i wanted a girl and especially my husband and his family wanted a girl cos they love them more (which is unfair on the boys) because it is widely believed by adopters girls are easier to look after

i agree with that to an extent ie behaviour etc

still i am very happy that they at least gave me child

in china though and other counties things might be different considering that more girls are given up for adoption

I'm just speaking in the US specifically where I live.

It was a big problem that people talked about in the DA's office a lot.

"nobody wants a black girl"

Sort of an ugly representation of the social stigmas that still exist but hide from full view.

"Judda" wrote:
put a pic of ur self and we will compare it to dat good looking dude

Judda - that [i]IS[/i] a picture of me.

I tried to do the same post as the piano man, except I put on my cowboy hat and green cape.

I was wearing an eye patch because it was halloween and I was going as a pirate.

and u expect me to beleive that :roll:

I bet u got that pic from a good looking guy from a catalogue or summing…

"Judda" wrote:
and u expect me to beleive that :roll:

I bet u got that pic from a good looking guy from a catalogue or summing…

I have considered a career in modelling

den y dont u

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

I thought so

thats HARD :?

the first thing I do when i get home is take my scarf off-its not easy cvering ur hair

Salaam

As for the above (I might be making a big assumption here) I think that it is probably one of the main reasons why muslims (esp asains) dont adopt children.

Eg a couple adopts a child, shower him/her with love and affection but when the child reaches the age of 12/13 one of the adoptive parents must do pardah.

IMO it is harder for women as they tend to be closer to their children in the sense that they show affection more readily for their children even when they are older.

Think about it, hypothetically speaking, guys if you were adopted then there would come a time when you would not be able to hug your mother Sad and vice versa for the girls.

May Allah (swt) grant our parents live a long life in this world, as we would be lost without them and may they enter the gates of paradise in the hereafter

Ameen

Wasalaam

Pages