Bungee Jumping

Who would ever, ever try and do a bungee jump ???

or a sky dive.............. Blum 3

or something daring such as that for a laugh????

I would love to do all those things one day, insha'Allah.

Unfortunately I seem to have a fear of organising things. So I doubt I'll ever get round to it.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I would never attempt either of them. But what I do hope to do one day is to swim amongst the fish in the coral reef. I have heard that some of the fish are man sized................!!!

i've done a bunjee jump before. wana try the one out at blackpool next.

Noor wrote:

Masha-Allah, that takes some courage !!!!!!

ive done a jetty jump Biggrin

Noor wrote:

where???

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

If i had been asked a couple of years back if i would ever consider doing anything like this i would have defo said no. But now i dont know whats changed but i would actually consider it if the opportunity arose. If someone dared me i would also do it coz my rep is on the line lol.

@ BM ive heard of ppl wanting to swim with dolphins or maybe even a shark but fish :?

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Smile

NAZ, you've never heard of swimming with big "human sized" fish.......???

I thought that this was popular sport aswell ..... :?

Has anyone been paint balling? You get bruised, battered but it's good fun. It takes 1 shot to get you out!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

BM >> by swimming with "human sized" fish, do you mean scuba diving? Ive always wanted to scuba dive in a coral reef, I find it one of the *most* beautiful natural images in the world. Dirol Apparently the Great barrier reef near coast of Australia is *the* place to dive. :o
Whilst ive always wanted to, I dont think it'll work out, considering that a diving costume is one very annoyingly haram piece of clothing lol (typical!).. And thats the same with sky diving, because us amateurs have to strap ourselves to some expert :?

Ive always had an adventurous spirit and researched into all extreame sports Ive wanted to do years ago, so i know now whats feesible and whats not (so sad, but true) My to do list includes in order to desirability: skiing, rock climbing, car track racing, canoeing, parachuting and bungee jumping.. They also, i feel, tick the islamicability box, since its a skill/training to learn, so not just for the sake of fun Wink I also want to have a go through Takeshi's castle in Japan, but ahem lets not get too carried away :oops: Its not very becoming of a young lady to endulge in such things :--p :roll: Unfortunately, ive never found a girl gutsy enough to do these sorts of things with, so thats my excuse! Wink

The only activity id turn down is caving, i dont think i could breathe in such confined spaces and jumping off cliffs :shock:

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

Amal wrote:
BM >> by swimming with "human sized" fish, do you mean scuba diving?

Amal,

You took the words right from my mouth.... Wink

Cheers

Amal wrote:
Unfortunately, ive never found a girl gutsy enough to do these sorts of things with, so thats my excuse! Wink

you have now!

i'd love to try out all those things, if i had the chance i wouldn't hesitate in doing any of the above!

i would. in fact i already hav. ive done a bunjee jump at blackpool from 175ft that was on the 11/jun/05.. just recently done a skydive from 13000ft at north london parachute centre on the 06/03/09... and now ime gonna do a 200ft bunjee jump on da 1st of april 09 inshallah