BOLLYWOOD & LOLLYWOOD

I was flicking the sky channels the other day, when I came across an award ceremony for LOLLYWOOD.... :roll: ....this award ceremony is supposed to parallel the OSCAR cermony for HOLLYWOOD according to some :shock: (Yeah I've learned how to use the smileys - get used to them now :!: )

NOw what shocked me immensley was how both the male and female actors of LOLLYWOOD would greet each other when coming on stage......hugs and kisses and "mashed up english accents".................... Now to some point I can understand BOLLYWOOD stars behving in such a way, but I'd never have bet my bottom dollar (figure of speech - b4 somebody pounces on that statement) on LOLLYWOOD stars. Furthermore, the ceremony was held in Malaysia, which now rubbed salt in the wound. I thought they were strict on such public displays of affection.

Why is there so much of a western wannabe attitude amongst muslim stars of LOLLYWOOD ??????

By the way, how many bollywood fans are there here?

BM wrote:

I was flicking the sky channels the other day, when I came across an award ceremony for LOLLYWOOD.... :roll: ....this award ceremony is supposed to parallel the OSCAR cermony for HOLLYWOOD according to some :shock: (Yeah I've learned how to use the smileys - get used to them now :!: )

NOw what shocked me immensley was how both the male and female actors of LOLLYWOOD would greet each other when coming on stage......hugs and kisses and "mashed up english accents".................... Now to some point I can understand BOLLYWOOD stars behving in such a way, but I'd never have bet my bottom dollar (figure of speech - b4 somebody pounces on that statement) on LOLLYWOOD stars. Furthermore, the ceremony was held in Malaysia, which now rubbed salt in the wound. I thought they were strict on such public displays of affection.

Why is there so much of a western wannabe attitude amongst muslim stars of LOLLYWOOD ??????

By the way, how many bollywood fans are there here?

Welcome to the 21st century!

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hollywood wannabe's

Asian cinema became messed up the day they mixed it with Hollywood ideals.

Back in BLACK

This might sound like a really stupid question but what is the difference between Bollywood and Lollywood? I always thought they were the same thing well apart from the name.

ps Even if someone was a fan of bolly theyr hardly gonna admit it lol. Personally i dont see what all the hype about bolly is, its the same old story (mush and crappy/cheap effects) over and over over again. Boring with a capital B!

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

*sigh* its called lollywood what did you expect jubbahs and jilbaabs?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Naz wrote:
This might sound like a really stupid question but what is the difference between Bollywood and Lollywood? I always thought they were the same thing well apart from the name.

bollywood is indian and lollywood is malaysian

"to allah we belong and to him we return"

musslima wrote:
Naz wrote:

bollywood is indian and lollywood is malaysian

No, Bollywood is from Bombay and Lollywood is from Lahore. I don't even watch it and I know that!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Funzo wrote:

I dont watch it so i wouldnt know hence why i asked. But you obviously do!

Naz wrote:
Funzo wrote:

HAHa me watch some asians who dont know how to act and make the sound effects with their own mouths, yeah right!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Funzo wrote:
Naz wrote:
Funzo wrote:

HAHa me watch some asians who dont know how to act and make the sound effects with their own mouths, yeah right!

ah ha so you have been watchin them. Gotcha Lol