Oldham has a new logo

Worst.
Town.
Ever.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

love to live but living to die wrote:
how cum? which bit did u visit? ah well i wont kno abt oldham but if u say that abt manchester then u need glasses!

To be honest, I have never been there and know the following about Oldham:

A) They got relegated in the first Premier League season.
Dirol There were riots there.
C) It has a new logo.

I still stick with my original assumption.

Manchester is not too bad. Its not quite a Milton Keynes or a Slough, but it's tolerable. Apart from the accent, that is.

Have you got alot of Asians in the council? If so, then they must have spent a few quid on it and pocketed the rest.

I COME FROM OLDHAM. IT'S NOT A BAD TOWN BUI'S A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN ROCHDALE. ATLEAST WE HAVE A SHOPPING CENTRE. TWO FOR THE MATTEROF FACT. WE ALSO HAVE TWO OF THE BEST COLLEAGES IN THE COUNTRY. THATS OLDHAM SIXTH FORM COLLEGE AND THE OLDHAM COLLEGE.WE ALSO GOING THROUGH A REGENAATION PHASE WHICH WOUL SEE MANY NEW THINGS ACROSS THE BOROUGH. WE ARE ALSO GETTING THE METROLINK. YOU CAN'T LET THINGS LIKE THE RIOTS PUT YOU OFF FOR NOT VISITING OLDHAM

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

big bro wrote:
I COME FROM OLDHAM. IT'S NOT A BAD TOWN BUI'S A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN ROCHDALE. ATLEAST WE HAVE A SHOPPING CENTRE. TWO FOR THE MATTEROF FACT. WE ALSO HAVE TWO OF THE BEST COLLEAGES IN THE COUNTRY. THATS OLDHAM SIXTH FORM COLLEGE AND THE OLDHAM COLLEGE.WE ALSO GOING THROUGH A REGENAATION PHASE WHICH WOUL SEE MANY NEW THINGS ACROSS THE BOROUGH. WE ARE ALSO GETTING THE METROLINK. YOU CAN'T LET THINGS LIKE THE RIOTS PUT YOU OFF FOR NOT VISITING OLDHAM

Did you learn how to spell at one of those colleges?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

big bro wrote:

Aye i agree nothing wrong with the town jus the ppl in it Blum 3

ps i dont think its the best college in the country but the best when compared to your neighbouring boroughs.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Funzo wrote:
big bro wrote:

Did you learn how to spell at one of those colleges?

i assumed it was the keyboard .. Wink

I DIDN'T KNOW THE CAP LOCK BUTTONZ WERE ON "OOOPS" Biggrin

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

MuslimBro wrote:
Have you got alot of Asians in the council? If so, then they must have spent a few quid on it and pocketed the rest.

hahahahaha soooo true!

all members are asian on the oldham council, i don't think there are any 'non asian members'!

there excuse for this was to cater for the 'community'...

as oldham is very asian populated....the asian council will cater to their needs better then a non asian council would lolz

OLDHAM has a new logo.................

and...............so what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big bro wrote:

ive got to hand it to Big Bro, he's right about the colleges, Oldham Sixth Form has been ranked one of the top colleges for several years running!

and the riots were along time ago, i think its fair to say, the asian population won!

if your looking for cultural acceptance, oldham is the place to be, i don't think anyone has ever been racist to me in Oldham, which can't be said for any other place ive been to!

big bro wrote:
I DIDN'T KNOW THE CAP LOCK BUTTONZ WERE ON "OOOPS" Biggrin

and you went to the best college in England?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

dark^knight wrote:
And they have just selected a Pakistani mayor...

nothing wrong with oldham
simple, if you dont like it then dont live there.
We should be happy we have people in positions such as the above

IT COST...... BRACE TOUR SELVES........ARE YOU DITTING DOWN.....HAVE YOU GOT A STRONG DRINK WITH YOU...... A WHOPPING 100K TO DESIGN THE LOGO. HOW SHOCKING :shock:

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

Anonymousm wrote:

Yeah. nothing wrong at all.

A few years ago they even painted the streets. Buckets of liquid almost water-thin tar, brooms used as brushes. carpet tape used for masking tape. It was a bit like interior decorating. On the outside.

Very classy.

I would like to repeat something:

Worst.
Town.
Ever.

Anon wrote:
Anonymousm wrote:

Yeah. nothing wrong at all.

A few years ago they even painted the streets. Buckets of liquid almost water-thin tar, brooms used as brushes. carpet tape used for masking tape. It was a bit like interior decorating. On the outside.

Very classy.

which part of oldham u talking about there?

Ya'qub wrote:
I would like to repeat something:

Worst.
Town.
Ever.

Heeeeeey how come he dont get told off for saying that? I sense discrimination

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

i prefer newham to oldham

"to allah we belong and to him we return"

musslima wrote:
i prefer newham to oldham

lol!

The logo looks stupid. I can see two O's. Why not just have 1?

Looks like a dartboard or a board that u shoot things at. I feel it also has a hypnotising effect. Scary!

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

I thought id try and be impartial and do my own research on Oldham before I came to my own conclusion. So off I went to youtube lol, typed Oldham, and found this: as the top link :?: Some of the other videos I found quite scary :oops: , but i liked this one: Biggrin

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

Allahuakbar wrote:

Looks like a dartboard or a board that u shoot things at. I feel it also has a hypnotising effect. Scary!

it doesnt look like two o's to me it looks more like a circle with a o in the middle

"to allah we belong and to him we return"

musslima wrote:
Allahuakbar wrote:

it doesnt look like two o's to me it looks more like a circle with a o in the middle

i thought it was an O with a circle in the middle

i just thought its a hite o on a grennish background
OLDHAM 4 LIFE lol

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."