True Islam?

I heard this thinking being floated much more of late, people talking about true islam. What exactly is True Islam? It seem that people alway comment on true islam whether they are confronted with a interperation of islam that they don't like whether it too harsh or moderate.

I alway consider there to be only one Islam, So I interested to know what people consider True Islam to be. What is exactly are the criteria for True Islam.

One Islam = True Islam

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Its a ruse to win arguments.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Its a ruse to win arguments.

That what I thought, but I would be interested to hear the people who use this phrase, to explain exactly what they mean by it?

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

zuroor aapka isharah kissi khaas bande ki taraf hai?

i am sure your indication is towards a specific person?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

one language is enough. Urdu is not a superior language...

It is used by most people. I probably have used it aswell (not sure).

Its when someone (in this case lest call thatperson med :twisted: ) states an opinion as the Islamic way, but you disagree. You feelthey are miss representing the Islamic spirit, and have got their basis of judgement allwrong.

It is used alot against those who say everything is haraam, unless it is allowed, as the Islamic way is everyting is halaal unless haraam.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

True Islam.

Let me start off by saying that with me I believe that the vast majority of people who claim to be muslim are infact muslim. I have no qualms whatsoever in saying Bareilwi, salafi, deobandi, tablighi jamaat, jamaat ahle hadeeth, jamaat e islami, sipah e sahabah, Charity and Justice Party Morocco are all muslim. The vast majority of people who claim islam are indeed muslim. In that sense all have islam.

True Islam is that Islam which is followed in its entireti, free from innovation, deviation and corruption. Everyone is muslim, its just that some are closer to the orthodox, undeviated, uninnovated, unadulterated islam that was handed down to us by Sahabah Karaam via the noble Ulama.

Everyone has been trained to think in a certain way. Those who grow up in a communist society think along those lines, those who grow up in democratic society think along those lines. Unfortunately many muslims have their thoughts and thinking affected by the society in which they grow up. Hence it is not their fault that they cannot see islam except through the prism of their secular upbringing. If we look the awliya karaam who came before us often had immensely pious parents and it was the pure clean environment of their homes which trained them for future piety.

In my view true islam is what is taught in the madrassah, it is taught in that environment where there exists the unbroken chain stretching back centuries. It is when people learn their islam and live in an islamic environment for long periods of islam that they see islam through islam and not through glasses of secular, communist, feminist thoughts etc.

Hence when I say true islam it is in this context. Everyone views islam through coloured glasses except for those who view it solely through the unrboken chain, through the verdicts given by the earlier jurists. Hence many peoples minds and vision is unfortunately blurred, may ALLAH grant me and all muslims a clear vision.

They see things through their upbringing in the lap of secularism, they see with their eyes but look with the eyes of the heart and the truth is made clear over falsehood.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Islam is a deen. The follower of Islam is a muslim.
There is only one islam and majority of muslims all agree on the basic and fundamental teachings. On some issues muslims have ikhtilaaf and there is nothing wrong with that. As long as your teachings of Islam are according to Quran, sunnah, ijma and qiyaas then the islam you are following is true. if it is not according to these 4 sources then the islam you are folloing is not true.

It doesnt matter which society you live in , or what society you are brought up in, that doesnt or shouldnt matter in relation to following Islam in its entirety.

To say that true islam is only if u are in the madrassa and not true islam if u live and practise in a western, democratic society- because you will be influenced by that society- lets just say I disagree with that totally.

Some people take a strict and literal understanding of islam, others are more lenient, some understand and explain Islam according to the time they are living without compromising on any basic teaching or principle, some see Islam as black and white, some cant tolerate difference of opinion, to some everyone is misguided unless they believe everything according to their interpretaion. some just say quran sunnah only- no salaammadhabs, some put all emphasis on one issue...... all of these follow 'true Islam'. ITS ALL DOWN TO THE INTERPRETATION OF THE SCHOLARS.

wasalaam

True islam is about following the Quran and Sunnah to its fullest and not takin out bits here and there which suit us at times. True islam is followed by a small number of ppl..once sum1 follows islam truly then one has found their true goal in life.

I am in agreement with the above post

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I agree that Islam should be based on the Quran and Sunnah and as long as people make their judgement based on teaching from that it Ok. But I do hate the phrase true islam and can't stand when people use it.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//