Getting married young

174 posts / 0 new
Last post

Yes indeed.

But thats not even a valid reason for the leadership to go to Sayyidina Ali radhiyallahu anhu because the cousin is more distantly related than the uncle and Sayyidina Abbas radhiyallahu anhu who is the real uncle was alive.

Further other male relations were present, the brothers of Sayyidina Ali, the sons of Sayyidina Abbas rradhiyallahu anhu aswell.

Basically if the leadership is because he was the son-in-law then Sayyidina Uthman radhiyallahu anhu was a more senior son-in-law and was a son-in-law TWICE.

If the leadership was due to being the first cousin, then even a real uncle is more deserving than a first cousin so the leadership should have gone to Sayyidina Abbas radhiyallahu anhu or to the first cousins who were OLDER than Sayyidina Ali radhiyallahu anhu.

Jamia is not wahabi or salafi. It is Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'at, hanafi.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

yea jamia is ahl-e-sunnah wal jamaat hanafi school of thought

"Dave" wrote:
"St George" wrote:
either dat, or get a swiss bank account, u get me

Actually in certain situations (obviously not the famed numbered accounts) they can go after swiss assets.

how can they track swiss bank accounts!?

i thought all u had to do was turn up in a fake beard and glasses, hand over the dough, sign ur name as "george smith" and that was it...

its da only thing da greedy swiss are good for!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

what about swiss cheese?

the swiss bank accounts are anonymous because the banks want anonymity. Not because they have no way of tracking you.

occasoinally they will track funds.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Biggrin i just wanted to add to this post that im a female and got married @18 to get away from all distractions, sins etc.. and now im 20 and living a great life thinking about one man in my life and my futre ahead. i also have a son 5months old.. and allah tallah has given me everytihg with his blessing.. any probs i had with married life have settled .. allah shows u the right path and makes everything right all in gud time.. so if u feel u shud get married and it will help u the slightest go for it Wink just makesure u find a suitable partner and not just any1 for the sake of getting married [/quote]

How numerous are the creatures which do not carry their provisions - Allah provides for them and you; He hears and is acquainted with all things.
-Allah [Ankabout 60]

all my mates who got married at 18 always advise me not to make the same mistake as they did

i agree with them

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
all my mates who got married at 18 always advise me not to make the same mistake as they did

i agree with them

Yeah it depending on te nature of some people. Some are ready to get married young while many are not. It all depending on the character of the person to whether they ready or not.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

i agree with them

Yeah it depending on te nature of some people. Some are ready to get married young while many are not. It all depending on the character of the person to whether they ready or not.

true

but I'm girl who ALWAYS learns from the mistakes of others

and as you've seen yourself I'm also quick to generalise

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

i agree with them

true

but I'm girl who ALWAYS learns from the mistakes of others

and as you've seen yourself I'm also quick to generalise

That good that you learn of mistake of others, but I have found that people make mistake at all different times, some got married too early some too late. At the end of the day, with this decision you have to judge by yourself and your will know urself when the time is right, for some it comes early for other it don't.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

suppose "too young" and "too old" is all relative

people mature and are financially responsible at diff ages

so what does everyone think is "too old" :twisted:

personally mid 20 (25) is when I like to see myself married

marraiges are being delayed these days

with many people being in their late 20's before they get married whilst some even go over 30

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
personally mid 20 (25) is when I like to see myself married

marraiges are being delayed these days

with many people being in their late 20's before they get married whilst some even go over 30

I think mid 20 is pushing it, even though it will probably be the age when I get married. I much prefer early 20, as then you are the right age to relate too ur kids when they hit a certain age as being 40 when they in their teen mean alot of hard work IMO.

[url=http//

so mid 20 is pushing it...even tho thats when YOU will be gettin married-dont make sense :roll:

but mid 20 is the norm these days-perfect age IMO

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
so mid 20 is pushing it...even tho thats when YOU will be gettin married-dont make sense :roll:

but mid 20 is the norm these days-perfect age IMO

Well I only became aware of my duty at 22/3 of age. But some of the brother who be fortunate enough to be practicing from a young age, should get married at a younger age IMO.

[url=http//

i just dont think marraige is the be all and end all

i think theres more to life....and that there's no rush

(unless of course a person NEEDS to get married-thats a diff story :roll: )

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i just dont think marraige is the be all and end all

i think theres more to life....and that there's no rush

(unless of course a person NEEDS to get married-thats a diff story :roll: )

Things start to change, you need to have focus on something and in life it normally only a choice of two after u finish study, which is work or family. I know which one I rather have.

[url=http//

LOL

I'd never tell my guardians to look for someone for me

how do they know who would suit me?-only my sister has this right

but I'm gonna find my own guy

Dirol

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
LOL

Dirol

"Dave" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
LOL

Dirol

Oh, good grief :roll:

Lol

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

im 19 and would like to be married in the next few months if were up to me Smile

a kid in a year or two? a nursery by the age of 30 Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Personally I will inshaALLAH get married before 21st bday and ideally next summer. I agree with Muhtarama Yashmaki that it can take time to find a partner but I am confident that atleast in pakistan I will find an alim who will be willing to give his daughter to me. Not bragging but hafiz and british and going to be dentist is an irresistible combo, if only my looks were the same! lol

But seriously I personally couldnt wait till i was 25, thats too long. I intend to have 3 kids by 25, 4 if Im a fast worker. I love large families, loads of lil kids running around screaming the place down.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I don't feel comfortable these days with the idea of anyone, especially guys, being married before 25. I don't think we're 'groomed' in the same way people used to be years, centuries ago, for marriage. We take longer 'finding ourselves' how the heck do we find someone else competently too when we haven't even sorted our own selves out yet?

Of course, there are exceptions

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

Mashallah medievalist, ur a Quran hafiz too? ur just like my deobandi cousin in pakistan lol. Insha'allah ill get married soon too

salaam

i got married when i was 27

maybe a bit late but cos i am a bit immature i think it was just right for me. i think now i am in a position inshallah to be a proper husband and face my responsibilities.

any age is a good age, depends on the individual.

and it doesnt really matter if u marry from here or abroad as long at the person is good, islamic and is compatible to you.

i think to bring up a good islamic child nowadays is alot harder than what it was before , especially in this country. i dont think we should be too fussy of how many kids we have, thank Allah (swt) when you do have one but the responsibility then is on your shoulders and your partners of course to make sure you bring that child up with the right tarbiyyah, as a good islamic person, inshallah.

wasalaam

Everyone just goin on bout age, ed just mentioned bout givin your children the right tarbiyah..yeh getin married is good but alongside financial responsiblilites one esp. the female plays and important role in givin her children the islamic knowledge so that a child can keep their iman strong...i personally at this age dont think i will have much to give kids (if i had any) becuz i dont know bout islam as much as i should, i have started learnin but everyone should know their basics so they can pass them on to their children

But you can pass on what you DO already know, and learn more to pass on as you go along. That's the way we're supposed to practice - Learn, practice, pass it on.. and this is never-ending

InshaALLAH Muslimbrother.

I think I got a lot to teach kids, but I got a lot to learn aswell. I think Im gonna be learning all mylife, does that mean should not have kids?

InshaALLAH I wont bring my kids up here, either will move abroad fulltime or will keep my kids here for few years and then when they old enough will send them abroad to study. Then when they complete their studies bring em back here.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages