Does the Hijaab/Beard turn you into a tramp?

97 posts / 0 new
Last post

Seraphim wrote:

"Naz" wrote:
Most married women make a lot of effort to look nice for their partner but the guys never bother. The only change you notice with them is that they put on a couple of pounds Blum 3

Hey, thats not fair. Guys make an effort... its just not in our appearance (we're not as vain as you lot). We put up with your mood swings, we buy all sorts things that we dont even need, ive known some guys to basically let their wives dress them like they're some sort of Ken Doll.

But some guys do start watching their weight (or atleast they do in the first couple of years... and then slowly but surely they stop... just to see if she notices... and if she doesnt. WE'RE HOME FREE!!!!! hhahahaha.

Lol since we are married my husband put on a few pounds...which I wanted actually because he was a lil on the slim side which I don't particularly like. But anyway, now he is like on a total roll and he's working out and attempting to build muscles ,especially on the shoulder and abs which I think is quit positive although hes taking it overboard with all them protein shakes etc. :roll:

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

tbh, ive always been a tramp and...its great lol!

I think once u start dressing all extravagantly, ur always gonna have to match that or top it, and quite frankly I cant be asked and i'm amazed at people who do it! they probably lose out on a lot of sleep and I love my sleep, like seriously im addicted.

plus, I wouldnt consider someone a tramp if they didnt have the most amazing hair under that scarf, its a blessing!!! (until u get married that is.... Sad )...I even cut my own hair!!!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:

I think once u start dressing all extravagantly, ur always gonna have to match that or top it, and quite frankly I cant be asked and i'm amazed at people who do it! they probably lose out on a lot of sleep and I love my sleep, like seriously im addicted.

plus, I wouldnt consider someone a tramp if they didnt have the most amazing hair under that scarf, its a blessing!!! (until u get married that is.... Sad )...I even cut my own hair!!!

I know right! I really can't be bothered and then when i sometimes do its all "aww look at you blah blah blah" lol

I have no issues looking like a tramp aslong as im comfortable. Ok I'm not sure what you would class as a tramp and what I would class as a tramp because obviously there are boundaries and I do care a *little bit*. I didn't want to wear my coat cuz it's really ugly but SOO warm. But I had no choice when it snowed but I made sure my friends knew that I knew its the ugliest thing Blum 3 Although they were like "so what, atleast it's warm!" or "it looks fine AND comfy" Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
bilan wrote:

I know right! I really can't be bothered and then when i sometimes do its all "aww look at you blah blah blah" lol

I have no issues looking like a tramp aslong as im comfortable. Ok I'm not sure what you would class as a tramp and what I would class as a tramp because obvoiously are boundaries and I do care a *little bit*. I didn't want to wear my coat cuz it's really ugly but SOO warm. But I had no choice when it snowed but I made sure my friends knew that I knew its the ugliest thing Blum 3 Although they were like "so what, at least it's warm!" or "it looks fine AND comfy" Biggrin

funny lol!!! its true though....hip hip hooray for islamic dress! Lol

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

salam i have just started to wear the hijaab and also dont bother with my hair clothes i feel like i have let my self go i feel whats the point of doing my hair as its going to get messy under the hijaab and dont dress up as i was alwys wellg roomed dont seem to care why ....i feel like a mess i also think i look ugly weith a hijaab

helena ali wrote:
salam i have just started to wear the hijaab and also dont bother with my hair clothes i feel like i have let my self go i feel whats the point of doing my hair as its going to get messy under the hijaab and dont dress up as i was alwys wellg roomed dont seem to care why ....i feel like a mess i also think i look ugly weith a hijaab

dont let the shaytaan whisper to you and put you off, hiding your inner beauty and reserving it for only a few special people. Obeying the One who Created you and gives you life and can take it away at any second, there is nothing "ugly" about this. Stay strong inshaAllah, think of the reward, the protection, your Lord being PLEASED with you!

and think of the hijaab as a cover for a bad hair day, you shouldnt let yourself go, but the hijaab enables you not to spend a lifetime every morning sorting out your hair. Allah is beautiful and loves beauty, so if you do let yourself go too much He wont be too pleased with that. and hair dont get messy under thescarf!! how could it! its just a piece of fabric lying on top of it, not something ruffling it up or anything (you might lose some volume..a small cost for inshaAllah eternal bliss and happiness in jannah)

do you wear the long dress now? the abaya/jilbaab? you dont have to "dress up" when you go out, you can always do that at home, with lots of time on your hands or when having guests over etc...

welcome to revival! Im Lilly!!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Pages