yes
17% (1 vote)
yes
17% (1 vote)
no
0% (0 votes)
no
0% (0 votes)
when are the revival gonna have a channel?
33% (2 votes)
when are the revival gonna have a channel?
33% (2 votes)
Total votes: 6

on ski channel 825 the "Unity channel" has started (they is currently adversting it).

they is wanting to clear the misconception about islam and muslims

They are representing 40 diffrent sects

I can't help thinking that reperesnting 40 diff schools of thought is gonna be more bad then good :?

instead of making muslims sound "civilised" i reckon the channel is gonna bring out everybodies argumentative side :?

How many people watch the islam channel? [channel 813]

it is shown all over the world Biggrin .... apart from amercia :evil: where they need it the most :evil: .... why is that? :evil:

does anybody watch IslamiQA?

have you ever rung in?

or do u think that there scholers are uselss?

does anybody watch the agenda?

when is the revival gonna start a channel?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

Considering as part pof their preview they have statements from the general public saying 'I watch Unity TV' 'I love Unity TV' and about ten other things before the channel has even launched does not bode well.

After all that is in my opinion a lie.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Considering as part pof their preview they have statements from the general public saying 'I watch Unity TV' 'I love Unity TV' and about ten other things before the channel has even launched does not bode well.

After all that is in my opinion a lie.

Lol Lol Lol

very true!

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

I used to always watch Islam Channel, i was hookd on it. IslamiQA was my favourite program from the channel, i rang in once.
But then i stoppd watching it cz some of the stuff the scholars wer seying i didnt agree upon and they had a lot of differnt views on a lot of things etc etc..

I'v always found the Agenda program boring.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
I used to always watch Islam Channel, i was hookd on it. IslamiQA was my favourite program from the channel, i rang in once.

what did u asked them?

what was his reply?

Quote:
But then i stoppd watching it cz some of the stuff the scholars wer seying i didnt agree upon and they had a lot of differnt views on a lot of things etc etc..

well i suppose they do lie when they claim to be non-sectarian (just ask admin about that :twisted: )

Quote:
I'v always found the Agenda program boring.

i've always found it refreshing.... it makes a change from the BBC

does anyone watch the islam channel news?

I asked the Scholar if taking pictures was allowed and he sed no and i also asked if wearing a taweez was allowed and he again said no.

So i stoppd watching that program...

That news presnterz voice is too annoying to listen to!

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
I asked the Scholar if taking pictures was allowed and he sed no and i also asked if wearing a taweez was allowed and he again said no.

which scholer was it?

i remember some one asking about taweez and the scholer said it was shirk

Sheikh Abu Hanaafi. Yes he said it was Shirk.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Sheikh Abu Hanaafi. Yes he said it was Shirk.

hahaha

was that the show where he asked everybody the question first and then answered them all after the break?

he was acting really weird in that show

he told everyone to ask one question

he was really edgy that show after ur Questions

or are we talking about the same show? :?:

I cant really remmber, it was ages ago, my sis asked 3 questions first, then i askd about them 2 questions and then 1 about death and what hppnz to the soul..

how long did you two have to wait before you got to ask ur Questions?

about 30 minz or sumthing..

Quote:

you may find cricketgal on there somewhere :roll:
they said say something about Ihtihad tv..most people said it was good before watching...i didnt...i said what it was about...and the shows they would have [ which the bro explained to me ]...so dont curse on me. I think Ihtihad tv is gonna be wicked inshallah.

the 40 scholar thing ..i guess were gonna have to wait and see how controversial it gets eh. but i guess its givin everyone a voice...

islam channel Q&A as Noor said, not all, but the majority of scholars are one sided in views.
i used to watch the Agenda, but after reading a few of Yvonne Ridleys articles recentley, of which there was a serious lack of adab present, i've kinda gone off watching her.
i been on islam channel too though...interview..last week i think it showed :oops:

< You turn to Him with divine obedience
He turns to you with Divine Love >

"cricketgal" wrote:

you may find cricketgal on there somewhere :roll:

lol is u da pretty one wid the slight error in ur speech?

Quote:

:shock:

i think u talkin about the afghani sister ? LOL ...

deleted

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

islam channel is well boring. all they do is sit and chat.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"cricketgal" wrote:
Quote:

:shock:

i think u talkin about the afghani sister ? LOL ...

dat was u?

i think they deleibratly chose the pretty women to go on innit

all the men were dead ugly

does behind teh veil come on anymore?

"geniesis" wrote:

i think so.

Quote:

yes it does. in ramadhan the timing will change and it will come on earlier. my friends present that show Dirol and when i met Saima ... mashallah she is a gangsta sister! Mashallahh

"zara" wrote:

i just read that and laughed for ages... i know i need to get out more!

sis, i love the way you are so open and honest....

but you do have a point there.... an Islamic Channel needs to be more than just talks and discussions.... why dont you contact them with your feedback here:

"cricketgal" wrote:
Quote:

yes it does. in ramadhan the timing will change and it will come on earlier. my friends present that show Dirol and when i met Saima ... mashallah she is a gangsta sister! Mashallahh

thanx sis, aww u rite lucky u know the sisters that present the show they are truly inspirations when to me anyway Smile , my cuz met saima also at a march she sounds a wicked sister to be around awww i need to meet her and the rest of teh creww inshallah one day.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

i just read that and laughed for ages... i know i need to get out more!

sis, i love the way you are so open and honest....

but you do have a point there.... an Islamic Channel needs to be more than just talks and discussions.... why dont you contact them with your feedback here:

hey don't be so quick to critasize!

the revival channel might be just as crap :twisted:

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
an Islamic Channel needs to be more than just talks and discussions....

erm... what else r they suppose to do? Fool

I think Islam Channel covers more or less everything you would expect from a Muslim Channel...

They dont just sit and chat. They have charity appeals, documentrys, competitons, live courage from various islamic events/demos, interviews, QnA, teleshopping, kiddy programz etc

Unity TV sounds like an excellent idea.

theres a bit in the advert where Zakir Naik talks.. I think he summed up their intentions quite well.

Hopefully its the first steps to an Islamic union, where leaders of different schools of thought can sit and talk.

I wish it success in helping to bring the Ummah a step closer to unity.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

"khan" wrote:

Hopefully its the first steps to an Islamic union, where leaders of different schools of thought can [b]sit and talk.[/b]

sit and talk?

do you really think that they will just "sit and talk"?

:roll:

man this show is gonna be so humiliating :oops:

I dont think there is any real need for Unity TV, we have Islam Channel and a load of other Islamic Channels...

"Noor...*" wrote:
I dont think there is any real need for Unity TV, we have Islam Channel and a load of other Islamic Channels...

the more channels we have the better it will be Dirol

but a "unity channel" is just asking for trouble :?

all the sects should have there own channels

can you imagine how cool it would be to have 40 more islamic channels? Blum 3

we'll end up beating the zionists when it comes to media control Blum 3

Pages