sidi Salim Ghisa contact??

Sallam au laikum,

Could some one please provide me with contact details of sidi salim Ghisa from Preston either a email address or a phone number.

Jazak'Allah Khair

Arjmand Ghafoor

PM the Ed

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

hahahahh how is it i didn't notice the change in nicks - I like it Darth.

"Dave" wrote:

U didnt notice it cuz you too slow :roll:

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

U didnt notice it cuz you too slow :roll:

don't think ur gonna get away with that

"Dave" wrote:

Yeh that was getin bak at you sayin u like makin fun of me, dont think that went unnoticed!

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

Yeh that was getin bak at you sayin u like makin fun of me, dont think that went unnoticed!

oh wow... I didn't think you even noticed

I'm touched

"arjmandghafoor" wrote:
Sallam au laikum,

Could some one please provide me with contact details of sidi salim Ghisa from Preston either a email address or a phone number.

Jazak'Allah Khair

Arjmand Ghafoor

salaam

i will send u a PM of the Shaykhs contacts.

Shaykh Mohammad Salim Ghisa for those of you who dont know is part of The Revival Team and is in charg eof our Q & A section.

He is a brilliant scholar, young scholar, very well spoken in English, very knowledgable on all issues...excellent for the youth. He has studied in India, UK and Jordan.

I have done many shows on Ramadan Radio with the shaykh, asking him all sorts of difficult and awkward questions. He also does talks throughout the UK.

Currently he is ill, so make duaa for his health pls.

wasalaam

Why not invite him onto the forum from time to time to help clear up really touchy subjects or just partake in the discussion?

Think he'll get put off by the occasional nonsense?

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

salaam

i will send u a PM of the Shaykhs contacts.

Shaykh Mohammad Salim Ghisa for those of you who dont know is part of The Revival Team and is in charg eof our Q & A section.

He is a brilliant scholar, young scholar, very well spoken in English, very knowledgable on all issues...excellent for the youth. He has studied in India, UK and Jordan.

I have done many shows on Ramadan Radio with the shaykh, asking him all sorts of difficult and awkward questions. He also does talks throughout the UK.

Currently he is ill, so make duaa for his health pls.

wasalaam

Aww may allah grant him with a speedy recovery ameen..

p.s. Dave no need to be touched, unlike you i actually read posts not just give it a quick glance!

"angel" wrote:

p.s. Dave no need to be touched, unlike you i actually read posts not just give it a quick glance!

I read the posts!!!

Yours was somethin about some stuff involving me not reading posts or something.

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

I read the posts!!!

Yours was somethin about some stuff involving me not reading posts or something.

ok you actually do read posts i beleive u :roll: