Yes
50% (8 votes)
No
0% (0 votes)
No
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 16

Salaam

Just come across a few websites showing miracles of Allah SWT, and some of the stuff is pretty amazing.

not sure on it all tho.....what u people think?

some of the stuff luks legit....the trees in germany, the beehive pics....but a others i aint too sure on. some markings on fruits or animals or whatever, u hav 2 play about with em a lot to get it to say 'Allah' or 'Muhammed'.

The Kalmah is written in our hands (my fav 1).....

- on your right hand in arabic, every1 can see the lines which make 18
- on the left its the same but 81
- add em up...you get 99 - the names of Allah SWT
- take 18 from 81, gives you 63....the age the Beloved Prophet Muhammed SAW passed away and thus completeing Islam

There is no-one worthy of worship Except Allah, and Muhammed is his messenger!!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

As always a link is a good idea...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

iv'e seen sm of the pics ...the trees in a wood i think in germany spelling the kalima ...on tomatos saying allah .mohammed written on a goat ...i believe in these ....these are truly allahs miracles

not so sure about the 99 names of allah on the hand or the shape of your fingers saying allah

then again allah knows best

i'll post em up 2mrw if i figure out how 2, too tired ryt now

and the link 2 a website

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Please correct me if i am wrong but there are 99 known names of allah but in actual fact isnt there 100. This 100th name is belived to be in the surah al baqara - ayat al kursi. So i dont know what to think of this 99 on the palms.

A clever mind can entertain a thought without accepting it

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Yous19" wrote:
Please correct me if i am wrong but there are 99 known names of allah but in actual fact isnt there 100. This 100th name is belived to be in the surah al baqara - ayat al kursi. So i dont know what to think of this 99 on the palms.

Can't find the source but there are 3000 names of Allah SWT.

Also creation is nothing but miracles.

[b]EDIT: changed 300 to 3000, must have sleepy first time around. Biggrin [/b]

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
"Yous19" wrote:

Can't find the source but there are 300 names of Allah SWT.

Also creation is nothing but miracles.

Allah has loads of Names, for each of his attributes.

However the 99 names are famous. Thats probably due to the romance with the number 99.

Its a memorable number.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
a few that im not sure on... :roll:
[URL=

and

[URL=

Salaam wr wb,

I dont think the faithfull have a need to see these pictures to provide proof of the presence of Allah Almighty all around us... Faith is believing not seeing.

Most of them are a hoax anyway...

Salaam

In the film [i]Stigmata[/i] Gabriel Byrne's character is a scientist who works for the Vatican and goes around the world dissproving religious 'miracles'.

Interesting...

Almost forgot, was watching CNN the other day and they did a two minute thing on a flower in Azerbaijan nicknamed the Azaan flower that only opens when the Azaan is called in the neighbourhood (they have loud speaker systems or summat) and closes after the Azaan. Thats amazing, a miracle an a half.

Couldn't find any info on the net though, if anyone knows more please post.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

There are many miracles.

I heard ALLAH sends killer spiders to help certain people in a certain country against certain other people if u get my drift.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

certainly not lol

explain bro?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Hey I hear that the crescent that has come to represent islam is actually the same crescent that of the turks - which apparently they took from constantinople when they captured it. The symbol was apparently an old pagan symbol for the city representing a pagan goddess.

Anybody hear anything about that before?

Sounds believable enough I suppose

no idea

maybe sum1 can enlighten us 2mrw

Medieval is a bit if a goldy oldy....he might knw!!

until then....lets keep off topic :twisted:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

until then....lets keep off topic :twisted:

Very good sire!

were doin the forums a big fav i recks!!

on my behalf, Congrats dave

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
were doin the forums a big fav i recks!!

on my behalf, Congrats dave

and congratulations to you!

The admins will have to spend [i]at least[/i] an hour sorting out the American Taliban thread.

As somebody doing an impression of Sean Connery would say - "Full marks lad"