E.T. Reads the Quran

A friend of mine and I were having this debate about whether the Quran recognises or states the existance of Aliens.

Although i had to admit i seemed to have missed that part in the Quran if it was indeed there. Anyway he quoted me the following:

Sura 27:65 None in the heavens or on earth, except God,knows what is hidden:nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgement)."

He seemed to believe this implied there were beings living in the heavens that would also be accountable on the day of judgement.

Whats your opinon? Did God indeed create other beings?

Has ET been reading the Quran?

Are we truely alone?

i dunno, are there any ahadith about this topic? (msbro, wana do a quick search). if not, i guess we'll never know. Allahu alam, khalas.

will jinns also be accountable? after all, they have also been created to worship Allah swt and live in a universe of their own.

Q. There is a verse in the Quran in which Allah says that He has created men and jinns for the sole purpose that they worship Him. Does this mean that jinns will also be taken into account on the Day of Judgment?

A. Yes, moral responsibility entails being taken to account. However, the nature of the reckoning of the jinn is not decisively known.

[url=

Jinn means something 'unseen being' or 'concealed being' in Arabic.

It is also used if a human is hiding so he is also 'unseen'.

Presumably it could also cover aliens too (assuming they exist)?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

So would Aliens and Jinns also have a Quran?

If so, where did they get theirs?

Back in BLACK

There are good Jinns and bad ones. Good belong to God and carrying out Gods instructions. They dont need to read the Qur'an nor will they be judged like the angels. The bad ones belong to the shataan and theyr gonna burn in hell fire. But coz they are made of fire im thinking the fire aint gonna cause them suffering so maybe they will get thrown in water.

The above is just my theory.

And no E.T. does not exist.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"Naz" wrote:
The above is just my theory.

then it means jak.

No it means it might not be true, there is always the possibilty it can be true.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Naz" wrote:
There are good Jinns and bad ones

Jinns can thus be Muslims or non-Muslims. However, due to their fiery nature the majority of them are non-Muslims. All these non-Muslim Jinns form a part of the army of the most famous Jinn, Iblis- the Shaitan[2]. Consequently, these disbelieving Jinns are also called Shaitans (devils). As for the Jinns who become Muslims, then the first of them did so in the time of the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) when a group of them were amazed by the recitation of the Qur'an. Allah orders the Prophet to tell the people of this event:

"Say (O' Muhammad): It has been revealed to me that a group of Jinn listened and said; 'Indeed we have heard a marvellous Qur'an. It guides unto righteousness so we have believed in it, and we will never make partners with our lord'"
[Surah Al-Jinn, 72:1-2]

"Naz" wrote:
They dont need to read the Qur'an nor will they be judged like the angels.

Im wrong about this

In many aspects of their world, the Jinn are very similar to us. They eat and drink, they marry, have children and they die. The life span however, is far greater then ours. Like us, they will also be subject to a Final Reckoning by Allah the Most High. They will be present with mankind on the Day of Judgement and will either go to Paradise or Hell.

"Naz" wrote:
....coz they are made of fire ......

"Indeed We created man from dried clay of black smooth mud. And We created the Jinn before that from the smokeless flame of fire"
[Surah Al-Hijr 15:26-27]

2 out of 3 not bad [img]

They where ordered to live in derlyct places and prophets were sent to them and they where killed.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

I think none of us know enough to really discuss this topic...

a question to ponder though... is their belief the same as ours?

As in some humans some humans do not believe in God. Is it even possible for the same to happen to Jinn?

Until the point where some extra terrestial alien race tries to invade Earth, I do not see the point of losing any sleep over the question of whether aliens exist or not. If they invade, I will readily have my answer.

I call that a win win.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

They should have the same belief, i think.

while many of us dont know enough you have to admit its an interesting topic (well i think so). Been doing some reading on the net and they sound spooky but interesting at the same time, gonna defo get a book on this and read some more on it.

Quote:
Abilities

That which clearly distinguishes the Jinn from mankind, are their powers and abilities. Allah has given them these powers as a test for them. If they oppress others with them, then they will be held accountable. By knowing of their powers, we can often make sense of much of the mysteries which go on around us. One of the powers of the Jinn, is that they are able to take on any physical form they like. Thus, they can appear as humans, animals trees and anything else. Over the last few years the interest in the subject of aliens and UFO's has become heightened. Programmes such as the X-files and the Outer limits have increased the popularity of the theory that aliens exist. Thousands of people have sighted strange looking creatures all over the world. These sightings however, have still not proven substantially that aliens exist. Rather - and it seems more plausible all the sightings of such creatures were just Jinns parading in different forms. [b]So the next time you see something that looks like E.T, its most probably just a wicked Jinn trying to scare and confuse you! [/b]

"Naz" wrote:
Quote:
[b]So the next time you see something that looks like E.T, its most probably just a wicked Jinn trying to scare and confuse you! [/b]

I would think there is a far greater chance of your imagination running wild...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

anyone who has had encounters with extra terrestrial beings or supernatural forces?

maybe next time i do, i'll ask them

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Where's that Louis Theroux when you need him?

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

OF COURSE THERE LIFE APART FROM OURS. WE CAN'T BE THE ONLY BEINGS IN THIS UNIVERSE.

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

According to Zakir Naik aliens do exist, in Sura Fatiha it says: "All praise is to Allah, the Lord of the WOLRDS" (1:1)
Meaning that there is other life out there. You know the Quran is sent for mankind? Is there another book for aliens

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Naik says a lot of things.

Courage wrote:
According to Zakir Naik aliens do exist, in Sura Fatiha it says: "All praise is to Allah, the Lord of the WOLRDS" (1:1)
Meaning that there is other life out there. You know the Quran is sent for mankind? Is there another book for aliens

Doesn't that mean the Seen and the Unseen (world of man and world of jinn)?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Funzo wrote:
Naik says a lot of things.

lol.. stated the obvious truth

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Ya'qub wrote:
Courage wrote:

Doesn't that mean the Seen and the Unseen (world of man and world of jinn)?

Or a reference to the planets?