Death to the Infedels!

What is it with alot of muslims today who go around cursing others?

Calling some brother a Kaafir simply bcoz he's not consistent with his prayers?
Or simply bcoz you act a little westernised:
[color=blue]"im going out with my friends".[/color]
[color=red]"astagfarullah! going out at this time? Have you no hayah?"[/color]

Or the backbiters who think they've done no wrong:
[color=red]"Im not gonna say anything about that stupid f*** h*** may she burn in the fires of hell, and her tongue be ripped from her throat, god will deal with that person. I need not do or say anything."[/color]

And its not just the elder generation people. Noooo. Its some of the youth as well... they're the biggest perp-etrators. If you even listen to the way some of them talk...
[color=red]"f-in this and f-in that.... that mtf... shut up yo...."[/color]

I dispair at the thought of todays youth.

I once overheard a conversation on a bus (they were talking loud so I couldn't help but overhear).

This one guy says to the other 'I wish Pakistan drops the biggest bomb there is on India. But I don't want innocent people to die just the people in the gov.'

Salam

Anger seems to be a disease.

No wonder Prophet forbade it.

Sad thing is many people dont know the beautiful teachings of the Prophet. Which is why they get angry. They end up falling into the clutches of extremists.

Omrow

Salaam

I hate it when people say that stuff about death to infidels. What are they gonna do, wipe out all non-muslims from this planet? Oh yeah, sounds good doesn't it? Exactly what Allah(swt) would want :roll: :roll:

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

Naah. Just wait 70-100+ years. All the ones they were talking about would be dead.

On a long enough time line, the survival rate for any human is zero.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
Naah. Just wait 70-100+ years. All the ones they were talking about would be dead.

So will we!

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

well, there is that downside...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Gotta go one day huh?

"Every soul shall taste death" Holy Quran

Immortality will never be bought