Radio Ramadhan, Nelson

MWF UK - Ramadhan Radio

Ramadhan Radio has arrived once again and is being broadcast from MWF Headquarters in Nelson, Lancashire.

Mashallah this years radio is brought to you by Pendle Community radio in conjunction with MWF UK. Pendle community radio will continue running for 5 years immediately after ramadhan radio.

You can listen to it online here at the new site:

[url]

Lol

In naming, you could almost compete with French Connection. Almost.

Lol

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

u have a weird sense of humour admin :roll:

I know.

I keep myself amused. (normally I find it childish and below me to comment on names...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

speaking of names...

I know some people at least initially disliked my username on here and since it is Ramadan, I have been thinking...

Since Ramadan is supposed to help purify the soul, and since I was this great selfless (and totally humble) guy in the first place, maybe I should change my username.

"Saint You" don't sound half bad. I would consider "The Saint" but people may think I was being less than humble...

Joking has never stopped me before.

In fact it has at times given me the bestest of ideas.

"You" wrote:
Joking has never stopped me before.

In fact it has at times given me the bestest of ideas.

How about 'Badmin' ?

it fits, dontcha think?

Don't just do something! Stand there.