Illuminati

[b]Asalaam Alaikum[/b]

I am a new member to the revival and Mashallah I find the majority of issues and matters discussed interesting.

Just summat I wanna throw up in the air, and that is the Illuminati, the New World Order and Freemasonary. I have only recently started reading up on this subject and it is shocking how much goes on behind closed doors in this world.

If there are some brothers and sisters who havent read up on it yet, check out some the links below.

[url=

Jazakallah

If there is a secreat society/societies running the world and manipulating world events to their own advantage, I don't see why I should necessarily be bothered unless I myself want to do the same and get rid of the competition.

Alhamdolillah, I'm surprised that you would refute knowledge without even giving it a half decent chance. You don't necessarily have to be bothered with anything but that doesn't dispute with the fact that taking an interest wouldn't cause you harm.

I just thought that it is important and that a considerable amount of theory behind the illuminati is logical.

Also it appears to coincide with the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in terms of what will occur before the day of reckoning. All I'm saying is it's worth reading and it's a possibility that a person's eyes could open to see that there is a play going on behind the scenes.

There are two sides to every story, but only one side to the truth.

Someones been reading too much Dan Brown.

Back in BLACK

"Mohsin Ali" wrote:
Alhamdolillah, I'm surprised that you would refute knowledge without even giving it a half decent chance. You don't necessarily have to be bothered with anything but that doesn't dispute with the fact that taking an interest wouldn't cause you harm.

Seems out of place at the beginning of that paragraph. Not saying you're wrong but some of your source material isn't exactly Encyclopedia Britannica:

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

What do u guys have to say about that article saying Allah is a pagan moon God?

"nyc" wrote:
What do u guys have to say about that article saying Allah is a pagan moon God?

I say Pagans have been worshipping Allah (swt) then thats great.

Allah (swt) maybe the god of the moon... but wait he's also the god of pretty much everything else.

So we're all happy.

Back in BLACK

"Mohsin Ali" wrote:

I just thought that it is important and that a considerable amount of theory behind the illuminati is logical.

Also it appears to coincide with the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in terms of what will occur before the day of reckoning. All I'm saying is it's worth reading and it's a possibility that a person's eyes could open to see that there is a play going on behind the scenes.

Sorry, I didn't realise this meant so much to you after you had "only recently started reading up" on the subject. Nor did I realise that I was refuting the premise of anything by accepting the possibility of what you are putting forward.

I thought you wanted to "throw up in the air" this notion of seceret cabals and world rulers. I now realise that this is something that you take as fact and a confirmation of your faith in Islam.

Just think, if it wasn't for people sitting in their pyjamas and writing stuff on the internet you wouldn't have had your eyes opened.

Apologies if my initial post caused offence.

"ßeast" wrote:
Just think, if it wasn't for people sitting in their pyjamas and writing stuff on the internet you wouldn't have had your eyes opened.

Sorry to be the one who has to tells you this:

They're not wearing any pyjamas.

eww.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

whether they exist or not, unless it impacts on you or you can do something about it, I would class it as useless knowledge.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The Masonic Headquarters is near my workplace.

They have a copy of the Quran on display.

It was donated by one of the Kings of Afganistan 100 years ago or so. He was a member.

Most of the American 'founding fathers' were members.

The Masonic seal is on American money.

But it is Allah (swt) who controls the world!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

There are so many things that I could say to you beast, but inshallah I have got more patience.

I may have only recently started reading up on the illuminati but regardless of that, you were looking to have an argument from the word go.

Allah knows best.

"Mohsin Ali" wrote:
There are so many things that I could say to you beast, but inshallah I have got more patience.

Does this mean we should be grateful you're not going to resort to insults?

If you have anything to refute what I said then please don't hold back.

"Mohsin Ali" wrote:
I may have only recently started reading up on the illuminati but regardless of that, you were looking to have an argument from the word go.

In my initial post I accepted the possibility of "a secreat society/societies running the world and manipulating world events". I don't see how this came across as "looking to have an argument."

"Mohsin Ali" wrote:
Allah knows best.

... and not pyjama people.

You aren't as intelligent as you think you are. Convincing yourself that you are, means that your just being unfair to yourself.

Firstly why quote yourself out of context? Perhaps you are covertly admitting that you started disputing with me for no reason. This is what you actually said:

"ßeast" wrote:
If there is a secreat society/societies running the world and manipulating world events to their own advantage, I don't see why I should necessarily be bothered unless I myself want to do the same and get rid of the competition.

By the way, you don't have the capability of getting rid of the competition, good sense of humor nevertheless. 'I don't see why I should necessarily be bothered' sounds arrogant and doesn't necessarily need to be said if one is just suggesting a topic to discuss.

Secondly, you appear to have this gross misconception that the illuminati theorists were people in pyjamas.

"ßeast" wrote:

The theory dates back to 1776 so making assumptions isn't the best idea, especially when people are going to start believing that you're the real culprit who's on the internet all day in his pyjamas. Assuming that 'people sitting in their pyjamas' have opened my eyes is slightly naive as it demonstrates how you have extremely little knowledge about the topic in hand.

"ßeast" wrote:
Does this mean we should be grateful you're not going to resort to insult?

Finally can I ask, who is we? I am talking directly to you.

Anyway, I've said what I felt was necessary to say. May Allah help both of us to get on in the future and get through any conflict in an appropriate manner.

Ameen.

Let's assume they exist and are real. (Like those guys in X-files or something.)

What do you plan to do about it?

(btw, I am not a part of the "we". :P)

PS your sources do lose credibility when we see other stuff as linked by another above.

Of course one falsehood does not guarantee another, but it does put a shadow of doubt on the character of the source.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It would take more then an individual to cause an effect on a design such as the illuminati.

The majority of issues or problems discussed on this forum, or in fact any forum, cannot be rectified by us because they bigger then us. The reason why I chose to bring this particular subject up was because it's interesting and arguably relevant. It also raises awareness and gives perspective to some of what is going on in the world.

The links that I put on the forum were just a couple that I read, there's plenty more out there.

Definitely have a look though, a lot of it makes sense.

I think one man CAN make a difference.

I have heard of them before. But I still think people use them as scapegoats. Blame at all of our problems on someone else.

Everyone is in control of their own lives. The existence of illuminati or other bogeymen groups does not stop anyone from doing The Tight Thing (TM).

For that is what they are. the bogeymen of our time. Something to blame all our problems on.

About a year a go I proposed a theory - us Muslims as a whole are getting exactly what we deserve for our actions. Nothing since has proven me wrong yet.

Nothing has proven you wrong because you're right. For too long Muslims have fallen to the divide and conquer rule which is where the initial problems begin.

I completely agree that as a whole us Muslims are always looking for something to blame but not once have I personally blamed the Illuminati theory for our problems.

For reform within the Ummah to occur there needs to be a common denominator such as understanding and comprehension of each other. Until something of this nature has been accomplished, you're going to be waiting a long time to be proven wrong.

"Mohsin Ali" wrote:
but not once have I personally blamed the Illuminati theory for our problems.

ok, good to hear.

Quote:
For reform within the Ummah to occur there needs to be a common denominator such as understanding and comprehension of each other. Until something of this nature has been accomplished, you're going to be waiting a long time to be proven wrong.

You cannot have a collective change in a whole people unless individual people are willing to change themselves. the individual has to make the right decision for himself/herself. Only then (once those individual people reach a critical mass) can a majority change really happen.

Again, Mashallah, you're right. However I think the current individuals who claim to be our leaders would find it difficult to change because every Muslim leader believes that they are on the sirat-ul-mustaqeem.

Although the state of Muslims at the moment is weak, Inshallah we will be prosperous soon. Qiyamut is approaching us and we will reunite, it's just a matter of time and when Allah has the will for it to happen.

"Mohsin Ali" wrote:
You aren't as intelligent as you think you are. Convincing yourself that you are, means that your just being unfair to yourself.

I don't claim to be intelligent. I don't know why you would think that. I am very insecure about my intellectual abilities. Any intelligence I may appear to have is only in the eyes of the beholder.

"Mohsin Ali" wrote:
Firstly why quote yourself out of context? Perhaps you are covertly admitting that you started disputing with me for no reason. This is what you actually said:

"ßeast" wrote:

By the way, you don't have the capability of getting rid of the competition, good sense of humor nevertheless. 'I don't see why I should necessarily be bothered' sounds arrogant and doesn't necessarily need to be said if one is just suggesting a topic to discuss.

I did accept the possibility of a secret cabal running the world. There was a time, not so long ago, that I did seriously entertain the idea of a secret cabal running the world and watching everything that I do. But I don't think that anymore. I believe that the world is too distopic and complex to be run by a secret cabal. I think there are rich powerful people who have immense influence. But this influence is often cancelled out because those with the power wield it for often contradictory and competing ends.

I did questioned why it is important or necessary to think that the world is run by a secret cabal. This was because I genuinely want to know. I thought you could tell me. But I am vary of such theories and I'll try to explain why. I think if we get too worked up about the idea that the world is run by an all-powerful cabal we can become paranoid, begin to lose hope, and ultimately allow this theory to become a self-fulfilling reality.

If I came across as arrogant then I'll be the first to admit it. It is a weakness that I have. I can't seem to help it.

"Mohsin Ali" wrote:
Secondly, you appear to have this gross misconception that the illuminati theorists were people in pyjamas.

"ßeast" wrote:

The theory dates back to 1776 so making assumptions isn't the best idea, especially when people are going to start believing that you're the real culprit who's on the internet all day in his pyjamas. Assuming that 'people sitting in their pyjamas' have opened my eyes is slightly naive as it demonstrates how you have extremely little knowledge about the topic in hand.

That illuminati theorists sit at their computers in their pyjamas is not an absolute. I'm sure they don't do it all the time. I can't remember the last time I sat at my computer in my pyjamas. But yes there have been times.

Why do you say 1776? Does it have anything to do with American independence?

If you have any sources other than websites, and presumably the "Shadows" tape, then please do tell.

"Mohsin Ali" wrote:
"ßeast" wrote:
Does this mean we should be grateful you're not going to resort to insult?

Finally can I ask, who is we? I am talking directly to you.

I meant "we" as in anyone who didn't want to read insults.

"Mohsin Ali" wrote:
Anyway, I've said what I felt was necessary to say. May Allah help both of us to get on in the future and get through any conflict in an appropriate manner.

Ameen.

Ameen.

I would also like to reiterate the point made by Ya'qub that it is Allah (swt) who is all-powerful and controls the world. In our rush to ascribe powers to secret cabals we should be careful not to lose sight of this.