Mathematics gives Divine Knowledge

President of Iran is a Mathematician.

[b]Mahmoud Ahmadinejad uses advance maths to figure out Divine Secrets and map out Divine Victory.[/b]

All Iranians are now pushing to learn as much Maths as possible.

God is One.

Quote:

[b]God and Math Convince Ahmadinejad Iran is Safe[/b]

ABC NEWS Sept. 3, 2007

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says his calculations as an engineer and his belief in God convince him that Iran will not be attacked by Western powers trying to end its nuclear programme.

Iran is under pressure to halt work that the West believes is part of a covert bid to build nuclear warheads. Tehran's denials and refusal to stop have prompted increasingly tough rhetoric from Western leaders, including refusals by Washington to rule out military action.

Ahmadinejad, who regularly chides the West and talks proudly of his academic skills, brushed off the suggestion that force might be used.

"There were days when some inside the country were pressuring us to retreat, (saying) 'Otherwise there will be a war'," Ahmadinejad told students and academics on Sunday, according to the daily Etemad-e Melli.

"But I told them that I am an engineer and familiar with analysis and examination ... The enemies will not dare to fight us," he told the group.

"I give two reasons to those who have the same concern. First, I am an engineer, a master of calculation and tabulation. I write out hypotheses for hours, I reject and I prove them again. I make plans based on reason and proof ...

"They (Iran's enemies) are not able to make problems for Iran," he said. "Second, I believe in what God has said. God said those who move on the correct path will win."

Ahmadinejad, a former commander in the Revolutionary Guards who has a university doctorate, told a news conference last week that he would like to spend more time in academic work if his presidential duties allowed him the opportunity.

On that occasion he also dismissed prospects of a U.S. attack, saying U.S. power in Iraq and the region was waning.

Washington has said it wants diplomacy to end the nuclear row but has not ruled out military action if that fails. U.S. President George W. Bush said last week that Iran's atomic plans put the region "under the shadow of a nuclear holocaust".

French President Nicolas Sarkozy said last week that a diplomatic push was the only alternative to "an Iranian bomb or the bombing of Iran".

Washington is pushing the U.N. Security Council to impose a third set of sanctions after previous rounds failed to persuade Iran to give up uranium enrichment -- which Iran insists is purely for power, although it could be used for nuclear weapons.

The French Foreign Ministry said on Monday that a recent agreement on cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency showed that Iran "understands the impact of the sanctions and the resulting isolation".

"International pressure must be increased so that Iran suspends its sensitive activities," spokeswoman Pascale Andreani told an online news conference.

[b]Ahmadinejad has 'proof' US won't attack[/b]

"I am a master in calculation and tabulation" - Iran President

While Satan also calculates, his calculations are always wrong when they come against God.

Allah says in Holy Quran: "Kaafirs calculate, and God also calculates; but God is the best of all calculators."

[b]Therefore, America has no chance against God. [/b]

boy will this get interesting if Iran [i]does[/i] get attacked...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

((Bush-Blair) + Gordon)^2)/Ahmedadinijad = No war against Iran

I see how it works..... Awesome!

But to suggest that amadinnerbob (Bob for short from now on) gets DIVINE Knowledge is a hugely scandalous statement. NO ONE HAS Divine Knowledge EXCEPT the Divine! You can only get knowledge FROM the Divine.

So your bob is a bit of a crack pot if he thinks that!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

"mmm" wrote:

But to suggest that amadinnerbob (Bob for short from now on) gets DIVINE Knowledge is a hugely scandalous statement. NO ONE HAS Divine Knowledge EXCEPT the Divine! You can only get knowledge FROM the Divine.

.....almost as crackpot as Mr Bush for saying God old him to go to war in Iraq

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"mmm" wrote:

.....almost as crackpot as Mr Bush for saying God told him to go to war in Iraq

[b]Allah is one. He cannot be on both waring sides.[/b]

Bush says Allah is on his side. Ahmadinejad says Allah is on our side.

[b]Anyone can claim the God is on their sides.[/b]
Only way to be sure is not get defeated in disgrace like in Iraq.
Iran has never been defeated by Satan. But the whole world is now seeing Satan getting his face slapped by Iran all the time.

God does not let his believers to lose.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

US Professor agrees with math calclulations done by Iranian President.

Quote:
[b]Expert: US-Iran war unlikely [/b]

Wed, 12 Sep 2007

Director of the Center of International and Regional Studies (CIRS) at the Georgetown University says that US-Iran war is unlikely.

Dr. Mehran Kamrava speaking at a diplomatic club in Qatar on Monday said that "the US can't afford to be a failed state again after Iraq and Afghanistan," according to The Peninsula newspaper.

Kamrava pointed to the fast eroding popularity of the US President George W. Bush as another key deterrent to any US aggression against Iran.

The Middle East affairs analyst pointed to the 9/11 terrorist attacks as catalyst force for the US foreign policy, providing the necessary ground for the US policy-makers to influence Bush's Defense Department.

"Soon America's foreign policy witnessed a major shift from politics to ideals, which was uncharacteristic of the ideals of American policy. The newly-shaped policy deviated from tenets like freedom and liberty, "he added.

But what has that got to do with mathematics?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Iran President said he used maths to find out that Bush will not invade Iran.

Maths is based in fact. What people do ain't.

People don't always do what is right or even what is wrong, or proper, or what is expected of them.

If what he did was a statistical analysis, that is about probability not certainty.

Well, lets say his probability was good enough to annouce Satan's likely actions.
TV and papers use statistics to predict future all the time. Only difference is Kaafirs can never be as good as Muslims.

"malik" wrote:
Well, lets say his probability was good enough to annouce Satan's likely actions.
TV and papers use statistics to predict future all the time. Only difference is Kaafirs can never be as good as Muslims.

likely actions does not mean it WILL happen.

If the Iranian president can predict the future then why is that Iranians don't rule the world. Plus I want to know who wins La Liga, Serie A and the Prmiership this season.

I can't see how 2 + 2 can equal no war!

Maths is static, human will isn't.

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

"mmm" wrote:

If the Iranian president can predict the future then why is that Iranians don't rule the world.

You must assume that they are as evil as Satanic US.

Iran is not an imperial power invading other nations like US who then keeps getting slaps on the face.
Ayatollah wants to disgrace Bush and thats what whole world is witnessing that right now.
Newspapers in Britain and US mostly condemn Bush for losing the war in Iraq. So do the Senators, and congressmen in US.
US Generals and Bush all claim it is Iran who is arming Iraqi militas to defeat US forces.
That means a "mighty superpower" humbled in Iraq by Iran.

[b]Nobody can win against God. Even so called world superpowers get humilated.[/b]

God is the only Superpower in the Universe; and Ayatollah is His Sign.

"malik" wrote:
"mmm" wrote:

If the Iranian president can predict the future then why is that Iranians don't rule the world.

You must assume that they are as evil as Satanic US.

Iran is not an imperial power invading other nations like US who then keeps getting slaps on the face.
Ayatollah wants to disgrace Bush and thats what whole world is witnessing that right now.
Newspapers in Britain and US mostly condemn Bush for losing the war in Iraq. So do the Senators, and congressmen in US.
US Generals and Bush all claim it is Iran who is arming Iraqi militas to defeat US forces.
That means a "mighty superpower" humbled in Iraq by Iran.

[b]Nobody can win against God. Even so called world superpowers get humilated.[/b]

God is the only Superpower in the Universe; and Ayatollah is His Sign.

Actually people are right, you do get boring! No offense dude but it's like America Satan, Ayatollah great. Bud bud ding. Put a sock in it.

You are always very interesting with your replies of "Oh you are boring".

"malik" wrote:

lol!

"malik" wrote:

But you make statements and never back them up and every new post by you is Khomieni said popadoms are evil and Ahmedinabob has typhoids.

Every time you make a statement and I ask for proof you say khomeini said so. So my friend it does get boring when you can't qualify your posts.

I suspect that my authoritative references are not to your liking.

lol Authoritative? Khomeini said something and its set it stone? Proof with Quran and Sunnah???

Oh sorry what Khomeini says supercedes the Quran and Sunnah. Khomieni is a Kaafir according to proper sunni Imams! So you brandish the word Kafir out much but yet theres people who call khomeini a Kaafir!