Natural Order

What is the Earthly punishment of God?

I have been growing to learn that God's will has created a natural order, nearly self governing. And that his commandments and the promise of punishment is not merely law and threat, but rather the reality of the situation. When the natural order is disrupted disorder ensues and bad things happen, when order is observed most everything functions smoothly.

Consider the liar.

As the bible states "And the fall of a liar is as if from the housetop" I am sure the Quran has similar statements on lying.

It's so very true though. In time a liar is almost always caught and some sort of bad situation ensues.

It sounds logical - why would God create a universe in which his commandments run totally counter to the order of things.

I am not dismissing that there are other punishments awaiting people who disobey God, but I think there is a touch of the divine architect in how mechanically justice is dolled out on those who break his laws on Earth.

Salam

As they say:

God's mill grinds slow but sure.

Omrow

whenever a person does sumin bad in life he/she gets punished in this world as well as the next

God always does justice with the bad people

also if u hurt someone in life-someone will also hurt u in life

Salaam

The Earthly punishment of God depends on our actions.

For instance, if we hurt, oppress or break anyone’s heart…in life someone will do that to us to.

We are told that if we don’t show mercy to those on Earth, Allah (swt) will not show mercy to us.

If we don’t give to others, Allah (swt) will not give anything to us.

There are many more examples.

When we sin we sin against our own self. In other words it is the sinner himself who suffer the most when he sin…

Wasalaam