Play online islamic games - really cool

Should I class this as spam?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

why how is this spam?

That is why I am asking.

The link leads to another site where you have to click the link to go through to a third site.

Do I consider that as spam?

That crossword has an annoying voice-over.

btw, I resent being called a kid. :evil:

(well not really...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I got to level 11 in the alphabet game before I made a mistake. Dirol

I don't think this one is spam.

Seems like a nice site.

Spam is like tru I hedr Britney Spears Tramdol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLiuck click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

[color=indigo][b]Alphabet game :?: [/b][/color]

yeajh, but was that becasue you knew the answer, or because you could tell what they wanted as an answer?

"You must share things"

I answered yes, even though I wanted to say no.

"What do we need to give to the needy?"
"1. Zakaah"
"2. Sweets".

There should be a "3. Both" :twisted: Got bored at this point. (for the second time. First time was after answering the first question. The walks are too long. Immediate. Gratification. Needed.)

Gotta say nothing to philosophise over (as then I would disagree with more...)

Maybe they are not aimed at me?

/ponders while holding chin in a thoughtful pose

hmmm...

@ noor, click on the link, then on the link again and then scroll down. Read the instructions. (I didn't, got stuck [why isn't the bloody mouse working!], refreshed, read them and then continued... :oops: )

Some genuine knowledge and lucky guesses and then I didn't know the name of Mohammed's mother. I got that one right the fourth time and I still don't know it.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

put me on a quiz on Judaism and I doubt I would get very far at all.

For some reason I have gotten very good at sifting through knowledge, and discarding any info that is not immediately useful.

"Admin" wrote:
That crossword has an annoying voice-over.

Mashalah, that's correct!

I was doing the crossword and wrote Ramadan where it said 'the month of fasting' but there was still a letter which was missing, it took me an hour to figure out that the spelling was actually Ramadhan.

did you guys check out the other games by clicking on the respective link underneath the games?

if you haven't then check erm out more games there

"Mr Honey's Day Out" wrote:

Seems like a nice site.

yeah i agree -

Did anyone notice the above animation.

Islamic games... for kids

Is anyone here a 'kid'?

"MuslimBro" wrote:
Did anyone notice the above animation.

Islamic games... for kids

[color=indigo][b]Yeh.[/b][/color]

I made a lovely picture of a mosque next to an apple tree which I think sums up mans eternal struggle between his Fitrah and his Nafs...ALL MY MYSELF!!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
I made a lovely picture of a mosque next to an apple tree which I think sums up mans eternal struggle between his Fitrah and his Nafs...ALL MY MYSELF!!

im lost....