GHOSTS

Has anyone here encountered any paranormal activity :evil: , ever?

If so, WHAT?

Hey you stole Dave's idea about the ghosts

you... you... burglar!

I haven't met any ghosts but would like to meet one.

"FHPE" wrote:
Has anyone here encountered any paranormal activity :evil: , ever?

If so, WHAT?

YES :shock:

I'm living in an [i]haunted[/i] (and empty) house!!! There are all kinds of weird sounds at night and I keep seing weird stuff!

I'm going to charge them rent.

I think I'm going to dress my girls up as spooks for halloween... I'll just take a white pillow case cut it in half and poke two holes in both halves.

Then I will try to get them to say "Boo!"

That depends... what kinda of ghost are we talking here? Apparitions, Phantoms, Poltergeist, Hauntings, Jinns (usually confused with ghosts) or our friendly ghost casper.

Alot of people use salt to ward off evil spirits. Rock Salt actually or as its also known as Halite. It is the mineral form of sodium chloride (salt) can vary in colour from colourless to light or dark blue and pink. In the ghost hunting world it is used as a projectile (bullet) in guns in order to hold back ghosts and spirits.
Other than in rock form, salt is also used as a barrier. Poured around windows and doors, it can prevent a spirit or demon from entering the room.

Electromagnetic Field Meter. Used to the rate of change of a magnetic field, and EMF reader is regularly used by ghost hunters as any kind of paranormal activity shows up as a high level of activity on the meter. Although not always accurate.

Or you could try and pick up some EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) with varying success... but its relatively easy to do. All you need is a tape recorder, a blank tape

There are other methods for catching all sorts of nasties... but of these we shall not mention.

Dave what makes you think you're house is haunted? If it is you could try and pick up some EVP? See what happens?

Back in BLACK

I would like to meet ghosts of any kind. If you do meet a jinn, how would you know?

Does using garlic work against warding off ghosts.... or is that used for vampires/dracula's?

If you film or take a picture of a ghost, would they appear in it?

"MuslimBro" wrote:
I would like to meet ghosts of any kind.

Have you thought of putting an ad in the paper?

Male, 18. Would like to meet ghosts of any kind for horror, travel etc.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
I didn't know ghosts read newspapers.

:roll: They do.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

Bustin' makes me feel good!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Or, in the immortal words of Des'ree:

Quote:
I don't wanna see a ghost,
That's a sight that I fear most,
I'd rather have a piece of toast,
And watch the evening news.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

And furthermore:

Quote: