Inspirational Story

wow interesting story...Allah Almighty guides whom He wills

now i dont wanna offend anyone here....

but...dat conversion story is coming up with some pretty outrageous statement against da sikhs...

i aint no expert on religion, but i got a GCSE, at a high grade, in RE and that
story dont quite ring thru...

i also live 5 secs from southall, in classy west london, so i know a lot of sikhs and woth dat story says dont exactly match wot i have heard...

may god guide who he chooses....but i aint liking no slander...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

"St George" wrote:
now i dont wanna offend anyone here....

but...dat conversion story is coming up with some pretty outrageous statement against da sikhs...

i aint no expert on religion, but i got a GCSE, at a high grade, in RE and that
story dont quite ring thru...

i also live 5 secs from southall, in classy west london, so i know a lot of sikhs and woth dat story says dont exactly match wot i have heard...

may god guide who he chooses....but i aint liking no slander...

I agree with u porgy way to far stretched, i read that story few days bak, didnt really buy it!

Aside frm the slander, what practicing muslim would accept a sikh gal (who btw aint frm one of the books) and take her into his house without her convertin...i am not convinced...

whilst i knw ur not supposed 2 marry from people who aint from the book, if the story is true, IMO the guy did ok coz end of day he was patient with her and she converted through her own will.

might be far fetched, i thawt we get on with sikhs!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
whilst i knw ur not supposed 2 marry from people who aint from the book, if the story is true, IMO the guy did ok coz end of day he was patient with her and she converted through her own will.

might be far fetched, i thawt we get on with sikhs!

could be, still need convincin...i dont knw many sikhs but did at uni they are nice ppl.

yeah but depends on how hardcore some of them may be. i dont really know, but i know a sikh to islam convert. im gona ask him

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
yeah but depends on how hardcore some of them may be. i dont really know, but i know a sikh to islam convert. im gona ask him

ask him what :?

whether all that about sikhs are true

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ