islamictube- who needs youtube:-)

[b][color=indigo]Looks good.[/color][/b]

It looks really good.

A challenge to youtube? Yeah right. I don't know what it is with our people but we just seem to lack something when it comes to making something really great. We manage to make something good, but that's it, it never becomes all that even when it has the potential. We just settle for what we have. And yeah that's a massive generalisation.

Oh, and I kind of find it a bit embarrassing when our people copy things from the West. I still haven't quite got over 'Lollywood'.

I can't help noticing the reactionary element, and the fact that all their videos are hosted at YouTube and Google Video, and that the design is ripped off.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

Who needs originality?

and no, this will not get me to watch any of them.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

JazakAllah khair for the lovely comments.

We werent looking for something original rather an alternative to youtube/google where anything and everything goes.. and the fact muslims including myself are a huge fan of.

Though its still early stages for islamictube.. duas requested inshaAllah.

maybe one day we can make everyone happy inshaAllah

Ahh its in its infant stages! It that case excellent work!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!