i need advice 4 a friend

salaam every1,can any1 help me out here,my friend alhamdulillah a hafiz has totally changed,he drinks clubs drugs u name it,wants 2 change but doesnt know how 2 obviously finding it very hard ,could any1 giv me advice dat i can pass on,w/s Cray 2

did you say was a hafiz then changed and wants to come back?

just asking to clarify

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Salam

Speak English woman !!!

How can you expect us to help you if we dont know what you are babbling about ?

This is Revival Forum. Not one of your sinning mobile text sessions!!

God !!

Omrow

The gal is simply sayin she wants to know how to help her hafiz friend back to the right path..god its so hard for some ppl to understand, men!!

if he was a hafiz, surely he would know the correct way to get back? you dont just 4get evrything u knw do u?

jus wat i think

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
if he was a hafiz, surely he would know the correct way to get back? you dont just 4get evrything u knw do u?

jus wat i think

there's a difference between knowing and acting upon what you know..evil is always trying to tempt people to do bad so its not always easy to get away from things...

make sense, i was just asking outta curiosity, nothing more. well.......in order to gain a good answer, ask Ed or sum1 else!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"muslim gyal" wrote:
salaam every1,can any1 help me out here,my friend alhamdulillah a hafiz has totally changed,he drinks clubs drugs u name it,wants 2 change but doesnt know how 2 obviously finding it very hard ,could any1 giv me advice dat i can pass on,w/s Cray 2

Difficult to say without more information.

For some1 to be a hafiz and then turn into Salman Khan is no joking matter.

Has he always been a bit dodgy, or did something happen to make him flip out?

Back in BLACK

if u dont know how 2 be polite then do 1,dis is 2 omrow

when you speak 2 him....what does he say? is he wanting to change?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

i feel and we all know that the devil sometimes homes in on good ple. usually people who have the potential to be very good.

we also know there are many reasons for sinning like being held down for so long in the right path becoming an hafiz then realising you've missed out on what is considered fun by some

another is reaching the pinnacle and becoming a hafiz is no small matter then realising you can never live up to what is expected of you

another is realising the enormity of being very good and what it entails one can lose their mind over that one thinking they can never do what it takes to be the best of Muslims

and many more

to help him you can hang in there and give him gentle advice it may only be a short term phase

in the end if he does not stop then all his good freinds can start to distance themselves, he may get the message and turn back

all i know is that everyone has their own time and limits and Inshallah he will turn to the right path

he blames his parents for throwing him in daruloom at age of 9..but then again i hav been 2 islamic school and havnt done anything bad alhamdulillah,he says he wants 2 change but is finding it hard...i mean once u start the drink an drugs u want 2 do more.

its sad how his parents seem to have lost any measure of influence on him bearing in mind they have spent such energy on his spiritual upbringing when he was younger sending him to an Islamic school and all

plus as you know not all ple are cut out for such intensive Islamic training - parents in general should bare that in mind and really get to know their child and his personality and potential so that their children dont end up like your freind

i still believe that having been surpressed from these activities for so long he feels deprived and very soon we hope learns that they are just empty joys

he tells me his friends hav also got the deeni knowledge but do the same as him,well obvious that hes been influenced,,,,tells me he went 2 jamaat for 3 days and whilst there ended up in a nightclub,,

he has the knowledge im assuming and he wants to change but is finding it hard to 'pull out' in a sense. its hard, and like almas said, its differnet with every person and some require more patience and time than others.

firstly he needs new friends, as the hadith/quran (4giv me, not sure wich 1) says, good friends are those that in thier presence you are reminded of Allah SWT and bad friends make you forget about Allah SWT.

influence, especially with 'the lads', has a big effect. get him in the right crowd and a lot of work is required based on speaking to him more. answer his doubts, try solving his probs and slowly but surely Inshallah he will retun to the correct path.

I pray we all remain on the correct path. Ameen

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Salam

"muslim gyal" wrote:
if u dont know how 2 be polite then do 1,dis is 2 omrow

I didn't ask you be polite. That would be asking the impossible. Its beyond the capacity of a girl like you.

All I said was be clear !!

Omrow

omrow whateva !!! not here 2 argue ..thanx 4 what u've said anyway

If he has become lost in unislamic activity, remember if you constantly annoy him to change, he will become more stubborn.

Its is better to allow him to feel what he has lost, and he inshallah will become a better Muslim.

Just give him a little room ,with some advice, but don't hassle him.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

inshallah....yea i try talkin 2 him less incase i start a lecture ...jazaks 4 advice

jazzaks...lol, why shorten that, sounds silly.

im gona use that 1 now muslim_gyal, jazzaks 4 that

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

sounds silly.no u JOKIN...i'd rather shorten words coz takes up all my precious time