Robin Cook Dead

sad to hear, one of the few MP's left with any respect intact. i somehow doubt any of the Labour bigwigs are bothered

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Quote:
One thing that will always stay with me is how I felt when I heard Robin Cook had resigned following the government's decision to go to war in Iraq. As a young person who wholeheartedly opposed the war, his outstanding display of courage and bravery restored my faith that there were people in Westminster representing the people as they were meant to. He was a brave man and the shock of his sudden demise has affected me greatly.
Cat, Swansea, Wales

From the link in my original post.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam

Robin Cook was a good soul.

May God grant him Paradise.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

Robin Cook was a good soul.

May God grant him Paradise.

Omrow

You are not allowed to pray that for nonmuslim dead.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam

Maybe you dont know everthing boss.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Maybe you dont know everthing boss.

I do not know everything.

However he never claimed to be a muslim.

We must go by what we know.

In the end its what God wills that will happen.

Admin.

You spelt his name wrong. It's Cook not Cooke.

Give him some respect.

[b]EDIT BY ADMIN[/b]

Fixed.

Wasn't he the guy who did the Cook Report?

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

"TheWizard" wrote:

No. That was Roger Cook.

Salam

"TheWizard" wrote:

Wizard. I suggest you plug in the charger now. You will be a better wizard.

Cook Report !!!

Jesus !!

Omrow

Salam Muslims
Peace Non Muslims

The death of Robin Cook was a shock to many. But for some strange reason some Muslims I’ve encountered believe his death is a conspiracy!

To continue, indeed in his latter stages (i.e. way after his maintenance of UN section over Iraq), he was a good man with good principles.

I respected him a lot when he resigned his prestigious post over the Iraq war unlike muslims like Khalid Mahmood. I think with all the hoo haa before the impending attack on Iraq every one more or less new the British government did not want go to war but because of America it had to (as its foreign interest was in stake).

For him if he did not know the Hujjah (proof) of Islam than truly his final test is with Allah, the King of the Day of Judgment.

Salam Muslims
Peace Non Muslims