Off topic ramblings

Hullo lilsis!

How are you today?

[b]EDIT: Split from "You know you're poor when..." ----------------- Modnster
[/b]

hulllo Dave

I'm splendid. And how are you on this fine chilly November evening?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
hulllo Dave

I'm splendid. And how are you on this fine chilly November evening?

lol well, this fine chilly November [i]afternoon[/i] is getting better! I'm trying to keep my attention off class right now and this is a splendid distraction.

Hey are the leaves turned there yet?

leaves are still greenish here-apparently this will be one of the hottest winters ever

but it is chilly here and i am having to de-ice the windows on my car in the mornings

:shock: [i][b]lil[/b]sis[/i] has her own car??

I feel so old...

"Odysseus" wrote:
:shock: [i][b]lil[/b]sis[/i] has her own car??

I feel so old...

LOL-

i share my car with my selfish older sister-who takes it to Uni early morning 5 times a week and brings it home late most evenings

and THATS her vice :twisted:

i usually have it on weekends and evenings

[b][color=indigo]There isnt a single green leaf on my road. They've all turn brownish/yellowish... and its freezing![/color][/b]

"Noor...*" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]There isnt a single green leaf on my road. They've all turn brownish/yellowish... and its freezing![/color][/b]

thats cos ur a Northerner :twisted:

"Noor...*" wrote:

Hey it's getting like that here too! I like it, it's rather pretty IMO.

[b][color=indigo]Nowt wrong with the North! It's lovly up here! Nottttt... tooo cold and wet![/color][/b]

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

LOL-

i share my car with my selfish older sister-who takes it to Uni early morning 5 times a week and brings it home late most evenings

and THATS her vice :twisted:

i usually have it on weekends and evenings

I'm surprised she ever sees it again after you take it out!

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
leaves are still greenish here-apparently this will be one of the hottest winters ever

but it is chilly here and i am having to de-ice the windows on my car in the mornings

[color=magenta]honestly?????????im freezing here proper called i have to like waer four layers of clothing[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

[b][color=violet]It's very cold here aswelll!!!!

in the morning it was freezing!!
it's still cold even though you have the heating/gas on!!![/color][/b]

...live everyday as your last day...

lol you're a Sponisicle

[b][color=indigo]Whats one of those...? :? [/color][/b]

"Odysseus" wrote:
lol you're a Sponisicle

[b][color=violet]WHAT'S A SPONISICLE?![/color][/b]

It's a [b][i][size=18]Frozen[/size][/i][/b] [b][i][size=24]Sponi[/size][/i][/b]!!!!!!!

ahahahhahhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahha Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol :twisted:

Dirol

[b][color=violet]lol!
can't you and omrow just leave the hole thing with "sponi" alone

SPONI IS NOT A ACTUAL THING it is just a made up name![/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]Which i MADE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave, your just as bad as OMROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: [/color][/b]

sponi isnt a real thing... :shock:

Sad

lets make it a real thing!!

I say a sponi should be a kind of italian noodle!

"Odysseus" wrote:
sponi isnt a real thing... :shock:

Sad

lets make it a real thing!!

[b][color=violet]why?! there is no needdd[/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]LOL

Lol Lol Lol

dave, your one funny chap.[/color][/b]

I dunno I think it'd be interesting! Imagine if you were watching the News one day in the near distant future and they mentioned "Sponi" you could be like I MADE THAT WORD UP!!! YAAY!!

"Odysseus" wrote:
I dunno I think it'd be interesting! Imagine if you were watching the News one day in the near distant future and they mentioned "Sponi" you could be like I MADE THAT WORD UP!!! YAAY!!

Lol Lol

"Odysseus" wrote:

sponi does actually sound like an italian noodle i heared of it before i sure i have

Sponi wat a name Lol

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

lol! I am definitely going to start spreading this rumor. You know how house proud Italians are... I'll go to little Italy and shop for "Sponi" and chastize every Italian shopowner that doesn't have "them."

"Ehh you don't have a Sponi?! What a kind a place is a this eh? You a call a this Italian food and you a got a no Sponi!"

Before you know it they might just invent it - everybody will flood to little Italy to get Sponi and any restaurant that doesn't serve it isn't "authentic"

"WaddyHussain" wrote:

Allahu Akbar! That story is touching. Makes me feel bad for having all the luxuries that I do and there's Brothers n sistersout there with pretty much nuthing n we still have the audacity to sit and complain!

Thank you for reading it, I have started on the book and attend one class on Zakat, I am still learning but it makes me sad when i read stories of hardhips

[b][color=indigo]LOL

Now that will be funny.[/color][/b]

"Odysseus" wrote:
hi shazan

I'm not Shazan, I'm his friend, he told me about this forum few months ago- Shazan is Stranger.

"Odysseus" wrote:
lol! I am definitely going to start spreading this rumor. You know how house proud Italians are... I'll go to little Italy and shop for "Sponi" and chastize every Italian shopowner that doesn't have "them."

"Ehh you don't have a Sponi?! What a kind a place is a this eh? You a call a this Italian food and you a got a no Sponi!"

Before you know it they might just invent it - everybody will flood to little Italy to get Sponi and any restaurant that doesn't serve it isn't "authentic"

and teh creation of sponi started from teh revival thanx to Omrow and u dave !

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"Bliss" wrote:
"Odysseus" wrote:

and teh creation of sponi started from teh revival thanx to Omrow and u dave !

Oorah!

Pages

Topic locked