did israel withdraw from gaza completely??

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:
did israel withdraw from gaza `completely`??

answer ma q

this is revival feeedback thread, u wanna discuss israel, go on to relevent thread.

:roll:

---

and 100 i shall let u off wid not answering ma questions - it was pretty obvious u was never gonna.

w/salam

I don't think israel has any troops stationed inside gaza anymore.

But they do heavily man the border, make incursions into Gaza, and fire missiles into it.

"TEX" wrote:

and 100 i shall let u off wid not answering ma questions - it was pretty obvious u was never gonna.

w/salam

Don't assume.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

Israel is likely to reoccupy the borderline between Gaza and Egypt to a depth of 400m because Mubarak, perhaps through sheer inability, has not kept his promise to prevent free passage of arms. And as long as Israel is fired upon incursions are bound to continue.

Yes there are still IDF troops in certain areas of Gaza, still in connection with the initial operations resulting from the kidnap of Israeli soldiers.

"Odysseus" wrote:
Yes there are still IDF troops in certain areas of Gaza, still in connection with the initial operations resulting from the kidnap of Israeli soldiers.

swines :evil:

they shud get out :evil:

they dont belong there :evil:

they never did :evil:

the whole world duz not evolve around those 2 soldiers :evil:

the amount of injustice that is done to muslims and all they care about is 2 fricken soildiers!!
:evil:

remember the UK airport terror hoax? a convenient distraction for all the immorral things israel was doing in lebonon :evil: those 2 dozen guys that were arrested, were falsly accused, they where not even convicted!! the plot was not even confirmed!! it was always called the `alleged plot`...and everybody beleives that there was a genuine plot and those ppl arrrested r behind bars!! :shock: :evil:
:evil:

Answer me this:

the brainwashing of "anti-semitism" by media, politicaians allowed the holocaust to happen, the very brainwashing is now against muslims, what do the politicans and the media hope to achieve, espcially since ever screaming "never again!" :?:

----

[url= Mubarak From Zionists [/url]

have a nice day everybody!

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

besides israel has captured hezbelloh boyz

the double standerds are sickning :x

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"The Great 100" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:

w/salam

Don't assume.

lol. no offence 100, but with your track record i'd say that's no longer an assumption. Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

i wont hold ma breath then :roll:

when israel was created how manys countries land did they steal?

DUST,

I'd say it is. Anything I've delayed on I address in my own time. I don't require reminders. This isn't a high priority, and there is already a list of questions I agreed to answer. TEX is right not to expect answers to every new question and assertion he brings up, let alone that he has asked me to answer a select few of the points he raised in order. I will methodically go through each of his questions including the ones he would be happier for me not to address, when I have time. I'm busy enough.

I've pointed out before, you aren't good enough to acknowledge when I have answered your question let alone ever to retract a point. Don't be hassling me and I'll say what I say when I say it.

to be precise answer these:

"TEX" wrote:
ok 100 i is putting u under too much pressure and its unacceptable...

but at least answer me the following;

"TEX" wrote:
the "holy land" for the jews duz not stop at wot u got - Lebonana, syria, jordan, iran etc are part of it too...

when the "messiah" comes those lands will be invaded.

the amount of damage they did in Lebonan just proves how desprate they are to "get back" the "holy land"

100 when the messiah comes is u gonna annihilate the arab muslim world?

Cray 2

from da list of 30 things tell me if the following r tru?

2. Did you know that instead of sewing an insignia on clothing to distinguish race (like the Germans did to the Jews before WW2), Palestinian license plates in Israel are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?

4. Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water resources for Jews, and the remaining 15% is divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85% of the water is set aside for about 400 Jewish settlers, while the remaining 15% is distributed among Hebron's 120, 000 Palestinians?

9. Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites?

11. Did you know that Israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a US warship in international waters (the USS Liberty), killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors and the US did nothing about it? (Imagine if an Islamic country like Iraq did this!)

12. Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?

20. Did you know that the former chief rabbi of Israel, Rabbi Ovadia Yossef, who is also a founder and spiritual leader of the religious Shas party (Israel's third largest political party) openly advocates a 'Final Solution' to annihilate the Palestinians? Speaking at the widely broadcast sermon marking the last Passover, he declared of the Palestinians: "The Lord shall return their deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them, devastate them and vanish them from this world. It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable."

21. Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world?

23. Did you know that despite a ban on torture by Israel's High Court of Justice, torture has continued unabated by Shin Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?

a simple `yes` or `no` will do. it shud not take u more then a minit

A simple yes or no will not do, and as I said I will answer the entire list including the most offensive ones in my own time.

For instance Palestinians do have a different coloured number plate, but Israeli Muslims and Israeli Jews have the same colour number plate. So the statement that plates "are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews" is a complete distortion but to answer "no" is not enough.

If you want statistics on stuff like water resources it will take more research, but I very much doubt the statistic, which is probably true of the general populatoon especially if most water goes to industry and agriculture, is valid regarding the sample you mentioned.

Additionally by prefacing these comments "did you know" a yes or no answer presumes the statements under question are true. At least some are clearly distorted. In my own time I will give full answers.

In the meantime, since you have cut'n'pasted these questions and they do not represent research and fair-minded curiosity, please stop swaggering and posting angry little emoticons whenever the subject of Israel comes up.

On the topic of this thread I gave you clear answers. A simple answer would have been that Israel did withdraw, but that would not have addressed Israel's renewed operations, nor the attacks that are routinely launched against Israel from Gaza. To ignore this is frankly mere whitewashing, and to do so in the context of these dodgy questions is playing with smears.

100... you take yourself way, way, [i]way[/i] too seriously.

"Odysseus" wrote:
100... you take yourself way, way, [i]way[/i] too seriously.

If you dig at me that's fine. I take words seriously. I responded above to TEX's last comment with a straight answer. I'm happy I do that.

I mean to take responsibility for myself. I like to get an understanding of things for myself, and sometimes to share my understanding. To me that's a virtue. It sure isn't an offense. I tire, as do most people, of irresponsibility and bull. The impact is everywhere. I would rather be serious about that. That's my choice. And I enjoy the good times.

For some reason you and I are not agreeing on much lately. That's fine for my part. Comments like your last one are going nowhere.