Radio Ramazan in Preston launching soon, guests needed

Salaam to everyone this message is for the admin and for everyone else too.

My cousin is going to be managing and presenting radio ramazan in Preston, Lancashire this upcoming ramazan.
They are looking for new and fresh voices to air around the north west and are lookin for openminded muslims who have a firm concept of Islam but at the same time are in touch with the youth and issues of today. I informed him of you (admin) and youre team and introduced the revival magazine to him and he is very impressed at the magazine.

He will be very greatful if you and youre team (anyone is welcome) can come up to Preston and give talks and discussions about anything related to Islam and the muslim youth of today, live on radio during ramazaan.
If anyone knows of any imam, thinkers, people who do naat etc that can help, please make them aware of our request.

They are also in the process of building a webiste for radio ramazan in Preston, Lancashire. He has informed me that he is more than happy to put a direct link to this site from his upcoming website, Inshallah and he is more than happy to distribute magazines and advertise them on his radio station.

Thankyou for taking time out to read this, if anyone is interested in participating they are more than welcomed to do so. I am currently in the process of finding new people who can give a fresh ideas and air their views, live.

If you are interested admin (anyone else) please drop me a message on my email address which is . I can then forward you onto the managers of radio ramazan who will give you the dates, times and direction, details etc.

Thankyou have a good day, salaam. Biggrin

"Iman" wrote:

My cousin is going to be managing and presenting radio ramazan in Preston, Lancashire this upcoming ramazan.
They are looking for new and fresh voices to air around the north west and are lookin for openminded muslims who have a firm concept of Islam but at the same time are in touch with the youth and issues of today. I informed him of you (admin) and youre team and introduced the revival magazine to him and he is very impressed at the magazine.

He will be very greatful if you and youre team (anyone is welcome) can come up to Preston and give talks and discussions about anything related to Islam and the muslim youth of today, live on radio during ramazaan.
If anyone knows of any imam, thinkers, people who do naat etc that can help, please make them aware of our request.

They are also in the process of building a webiste for radio ramazan in Preston, Lancashire. He has informed me that he is more than happy to put a direct link to this site from his upcoming website, Inshallah and he is more than happy to distribute magazines and advertise them on his radio station.

Thankyou for taking time out to read this, if anyone is interested in participating they are more than welcomed to do so. I am currently in the process of finding new people who can give a fresh ideas and air their views, live.

If you are interested admin (anyone else) please drop me a message on my email address which is . I can then forward you onto the managers of radio ramazan who will give you the dates, times and direction, details etc.

salaam

The Revival will also be presenting 'The Lets Talk Show' on Mashal Radio in Oldham. Details regarding this will be posted in due course.

If any help is required regarding the Preston Ramzan Radio then pls do state what is required and I will try to assist. I will be busy with our own show but can help with providing others guest/speakers for various shows.

wasalaam

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Iman" wrote:

salaam

The Revival will also be presenting 'The Lets Talk Show' on Mashal Radio in Oldham. Details regarding this will be posted in due course.

If any help is required regarding the Preston Ramzan Radio then pls do state what is required and I will try to assist. I will be busy with our own show but can help with providing others guest/speakers for various shows.

wasalaam

Salaam thanks i will get back to you in due course with furthur details, thankyou.

From struggle comes reward

hi this is just an update if anyone is still interested in appearing on the show or knows of anyone who does?

please contact me on

From struggle comes reward