Salaam I'm new please read this...

Reading Satanic verses is not learning about Islam, contrary to the meaning of seeking knowledge .

And I must object to you mention your sins very openly , although I wont judge but your sins are between you and Allah swt.

What would you like to discuss? Because your post is unclear.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Reading Satanic verses is not learning about Islam, contrary to the meaning of seeking knowledge .

And I must object to you mention your sins very openly , although I wont judge but your sins are between you and Allah swt.

What would you like to discuss? Because your post is unclear.

I have made a topic. "the Concept of Hell and Heaven in Islam" see it.

[b]EDIT --------- Topic Deleted. Link doesnt work, and No Basis for info which is wrong. Mod[/b]

Understand what you know.

forum really isnt the place to learn islam

learning was never done on the interenet

sounds like your really far away from ur deen, and learning without any direction or explanation isnt easy nor is it gona help you.

i would suggest to see a scholar and gain some advice.

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Hello Raj. Welcome to the Forum.

Two questions:

1./ "The Prophet of Islam SAW introduced an ethical system, a system of democracy (consultation) and a new concept of ajudication. Things were changed for the better by the arrival of The Prophet of Islam SAW."

This could be seen as a secular point of view, do you agree with this much?

2./ Can you remember why you started to hate going to the Masjid?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Sirus" wrote:

sounds like your really far away from ur deen, and learning without any direction or explanation isnt easy nor is it gona help you.

What are you're trying to say?

I have read the Qu'ran and hadeeth. And I do know what I am talking about. You know before the moon landing, in Arabia they thought the earth was "flat" like a "bed" as mentioned in the Qu'ran?

Ask your granddad if you don't believe me.

"Dawud" wrote:
Hello Raj. Welcome to the Forum.

Two questions:

1./ "The Prophet of Islam SAW introduced an ethical system, a system of democracy (consultation) and a new concept of ajudication. Things were changed for the better by the arrival of The Prophet of Islam SAW."

This could be seen as a secular point of view, do you agree with this much?

2./ Can you remember why you started to hate going to the Masjid?

Can you find me good things which Mohamed did in the hadeeth?

"Raj" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

I have read the Qu'ran and hadeeth. And I do know what I am talking about. You know before the moon landing, in Arabia they thought the earth was "flat" like a "bed" as mentioned in the Qu'ran?

the quran states the earth is flat :?

please can you quote that part to us brother

i was under the impression the quran was revolutionary like finding a computer in a cave, the quran tells us about the solar system, the human body, the baby in the womb. the water cycle, islam was way ahead of its time when it first arrived, early muslims were innovators in the field of astrology, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics , muslims changed the world with their inventions

Narrated By Ibn 'Umar : During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab that a son of Kab ibn Malik (Malik believed that ibn Shihab said it was Abd ar-Rahman ibn Kab) said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade those who fought ibn Abi Huqayq (a treacherous jew from Madina) to kill women and children. He said that one of the men fighting had said, 'The wife of ibn Abi Huqayq began screaming and I repeatedly raised my sword against her. Then I would remember the prohibition of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, so I would stop. Had it not been for that, we would have been rid of her.'"

The Prophet (pbuh) said: “Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor oppressed. People asked “ O Allah’s Messenger! It is all right to help him if he is an oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?” The Prophet said “By preventing him from oppressing others.”

The Prophet(P) also says warning against being unjust to the People of Dhimma or impairing their rights: "The one who wrongs a covenanter or impairs his right or overworks him or forcibly takes something from him, I will be his prosecutor on the Day of Judgment". He also says: "The one who kills a covenanter will never smell the scent of heaven and its scent is found at the distance of forty years."

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

brother first of all i know what you been through, no one is perfect we have all committed sin , but having sex with that girl was such a hugh sin espeically since she was a good muslim actaully she wasnt a good muslim then :?

anyways the right thing for you to have done was to marry that girl, dont worry bout what your parents think if you were a man you would have taken reponsibility and married the girl inspite of what your parents think and forget about all the wahhabi stuff, there all right just different paths and ways to follow islam. did you tell your parents and her parents you slept with the girl ?

do you know you probably ruined her chances of finding a good husband ?

Im not judging you bro , were young we have made mistakes but the thing is to learn from it , you should carry on being a good muslim ,here a few questions to ask yourself

when you were messing about did any of that make your life any better?
were you happy ?
did you have an emptyness inside of you like something was missing?

and when you start practising islam did any of that change ?

"Raj" wrote:

And I started learning about the satanic verses and pre Islamic Arabia.

In the past few months. I started learning about where Mohamed got the concept of hell from. Islam to me now is as real as harry potter book.

I haven't apostatized yet but I am pretty close to doing it. This is the last spot I want to discuss these things with fellow Muslims. So I can really convince myself Islam is not real.

I am not hear to create trouble or make anyone doubt about Islam. If people can explain to me the things I might really start believing in Islam.

Maybe if I spend time on this forum.

why did you learn about satanic verses ? do you wanna go hell , fine go worship the devil , im sure he will become your best freind in hell

if you started learning bout pre-islamic arabia you would have known how messed up the arabs were before islam, and how islam improved their lives, improved them as people and how wonderful life became under islam

where did mohammed(pbuh) get the concept from , please elaborate ?

you want to convince yourself islam is not real :shock:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bro you have serious issues you know how lucky you are to be born a muslim, islam is the largest growing religion in the world, their people converting to islam every day, you sed you read the quran and hadeeths and if you cannot see the beauty of islam then you are a lost cause

Im not here to convince you of being muslim or that islam is soo great , cuz if you cant see it for yourself, if your have a closed narrow mind no one can make you see, if you wanna stop being muslim then go ahead its your loss, if you wanna go hell , then go ahead bro :evil:

You are an apostate. Your comments about Islam being as real as harry potter are sufficient proof.

Your blood and wealth is halal for us.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"nAS786" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

the quran states the earth is flat :?

please can you quote that part to us brother

i was under the impression the quran was revolutionary like finding a computer in a cave, the quran tells us about the solar system, the human body, the baby in the womb. the water cycle, islam was way ahead of its time when it first arrived, early muslims were innovators in the field of astrology, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics , muslims changed the world with their inventions

No problem sis.

The earth is fixed and does not move. 27:61

The sun rises and sets at particular places on a flat earth. At the westernmost point on earth, the sun sets in a muddy spring. 18:86, 90

--
[i]027.061[/i]

[b]YUSUFALI[/b]: Or, Who has made the earth firm to live in; made rivers in its midst; set thereon mountains immovable; and made a separating bar between the two bodies of flowing water? (can there be another) god besides Allah? Nay, most of them know not.

[b]PICKTHAL[/b]: Is not He (best) [b]Who made the earth a fixed abode[/b], and placed rivers in the folds thereof, and placed firm hills therein, and hath set a barrier between the two seas? Is there any Allah beside Allah? Nay, but most of them know not!

[b]SHAKIR[/b]: Or, Who made the earth a restingplace, and made in it rivers, and raised on it mountains and placed between the two seas a barrier. Is there a god with Allah? Nay! most of them do not know!

Note how the apologetics have changed that?
:roll:

[b]018.086 [/b]
[b]YUSUFALI[/b]: Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, [b]he found it set in a spring of murky water[/b]: Near it he found a People: We said: "O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness."

[b]PICKTHAL:[/b] Till, [b]when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring[/b], and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness.

[b]SHAKIR[/b]: [b]Until when he reached the place where the sun set, he found it going down into a black sea[/b], and found by it a people. We said: O Zulqarnain! either give them a chastisement or do them a benefit.

[i]018.090 [/i]
[b]YUSUFALI[/b]: Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had provided no covering protection against the sun.

[b]PICKTHAL[/b]: Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter therefrom.

[b]SHAKIR[/b]: Until when he reached the land of the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people to whom We had given no shelter from It;

"Med" wrote:
You are an apostate. Your comments about Islam being as real as harry potter are sufficient proof.

I haven't apostatized [i]yet[/i]. And what are you trying to say? my blood is halal for you? - Oh yeah sorry whats the the Qu'ran teaches you you're just trying to be a good Muslim right? do you think you will get [i]suwaarb[/i] and 72 virgins for killing me? have you ever thought about why the Qu'ran says there is no compulsion in religion yet it allows you to kill "kafir"? :roll:

Why does the Qu'ran allow such things is Allah really merciful? is Islam really about peace when you're saying you think it would be cool for you to kill me?

"nAS786" wrote:
brother first of all i know what you been through, no one is perfect we have all committed sin , but having sex with that girl was such a hugh sin espeically since she was a good muslim actaully she wasnt a good muslim then :?

anyways the right thing for you to have done was to marry that girl, dont worry bout what your parents think if you were a man you would have taken reponsibility and married the girl inspite of what your parents think and forget about all the wahhabi stuff, there all right just different paths and ways to follow islam. did you tell your parents and her parents you slept with the girl ?

do you know you probably ruined her chances of finding a good husband ?

Im not judging you bro , were young we have made mistakes but the thing is to learn from it , you should carry on being a good muslim ,here a few questions to ask yourself

when you were messing about did any of that make your life any better?
were you happy ?
did you have an emptyness inside of you like something was missing?

and when you start practising islam did any of that change ?

"Raj" wrote:

And I started learning about the satanic verses and pre Islamic Arabia.

In the past few months. I started learning about where Mohamed got the concept of hell from. Islam to me now is as real as harry potter book.

I haven't apostatized yet but I am pretty close to doing it. This is the last spot I want to discuss these things with fellow Muslims. So I can really convince myself Islam is not real.

I am not hear to create trouble or make anyone doubt about Islam. If people can explain to me the things I might really start believing in Islam.

Maybe if I spend time on this forum.

why did you learn about satanic verses ? do you wanna go hell , fine go worship the devil , im sure he will become your best freind in hell

if you started learning bout pre-islamic arabia you would have known how messed up the arabs were before islam, and how islam improved their lives, improved them as people and how wonderful life became under islam

where did mohammed(pbuh) get the concept from , please elaborate ?

you want to convince yourself islam is not real :shock:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bro you have serious issues you know how lucky you are to be born a muslim, islam is the largest growing religion in the world, their people converting to islam every day, you sed you read the quran and hadeeths and if you cannot see the beauty of islam then you are a lost cause

Im not here to convince you of being muslim or that islam is soo great , cuz if you cant see it for yourself, if your have a closed narrow mind no one can make you see, if you wanna stop being muslim then go ahead its your loss, if you wanna go hell , then go ahead bro :evil:

I posted the hell topic, and an explanation but someone deleted the topic.

In view of Rajs comment , I believe a person should be well-versed in a subject before trying to pass judgements and render conclusions
Raj are you an Islamic scholor , do you have some kind of religious degree?

Those verses are speaking of is not the 'globe' but the ground underneath our feet; if God meant the earth was flat, then there would be no miracle or sign for us humans because a flat earth (globe) would necessarily imply a flat surface, however, a spherical earth shaped like a ball with a surface fit for our travel and walking through the right proportions is a miracle that only God can accomplish for our daily use.

THE SPHERICAL SHAPE OF THE EARTH
In early times, people believed that the earth is flat. For centuries, men were afraid to venture out too far, lest they should fall off the edge. Sir Francis Drake was the first person who proved that the earth is spherical when he sailed around it in 1597. Consider the following Quranic verse regarding the alternation of day and night: "Seest thou not that Allah merges Night into Day And He merges Day into Night?" [Al-Quran 31:29]
Merging here means that the night slowly and gradually changes to day and vice versa. This phenomenon can only take place if the earth is spherical. If the earth was flat, there would have been a sudden change from night to day and from day to night.
The following verse also alludes to the spherical shape of the earth: "He created the heavens And the earth In true (proportions): He makes the Night Overlap the Day, and the Day Overlap the Night." [Al-Quran 39:5]
The Arabic word used here is Kawwara meaning ‘to overlap’ or ‘to coil’– the way a turban is wound around the head. The overlapping or coiling of the day and night can only take place if the earth is spherical.
The earth is not exactly round like a ball, but geo-spherical i.e. it is flattened at the poles. The following verse contains a description of the earth’s shape:
"And the earth, moreover, Hath He made egg shaped." [Al-Quran 79:30] [The Arabic word dahaha has been translated by A. Yusuf Ali as "vast expanse", which also is correct. The word dahaha also means an ostrich-egg.]
The Arabic word for egg here is dahaha, which means an ostrich-egg. The shape of an ostrich-egg resembles the geo-spherical shape of the earth. Thus the Quran correctly describes the shape of the earth, though the prevalent notion when the Quran was revealed was that the earth is flat.

In 39:5, Allah says,
"…He coils the night upon the day and He coils the day upon the night…" 39:5
The key word in 39:5 is “yukawwiru”. The primary signification of the root of the word “yukawwiru” is “to wind a thing in a round form”, like e.g. a turban is wound round a head. This verse 39:5, again gives the idea of the earth being roundish and not FLAT.
In 79:30, Allah says,
[Transliteration] Waal-arda baAAda thalika dahaha [79:30]
The key word in the above verse is “dahaha”. In Arabic, there is a phrase, “iza dahaha” which means “when he throws the stones over the ground to the hole”. The hole is called “Udhiyatun”. “Almadahi” signify round stones according to the size of which a hole is dug in the ground in which the stones are thrown in a game. “Almadahi” also signify a round thing made of lead by the throwing of which persons contend together. So there is a signification of ROUNDNESS in the root of the word “dahaha”. According to some etymologists, the word for the “egg of an ostrich” also has the same root as “dahaha”. They also take from this that the earth is of the shape of the egg of an ostrich. Latest science findings confirm that the earth is not exactly spherical but the earth is an ellipsoid, i.e. flattened by its poles,[ just like the shape of an egg of an ostrich].
The Arabic words for “flat” or “level” or “straight shaped” are “sawi” and “almustavi”. There is not a single place in Quran where there is any indication of the earth being “flat” or “straight shaped”. The word “faraash” in 2:22, 51:48; the word “wasia” in 4:97, 29:56, 30:10; the word “mahd” in 20:53, 43:10, 78:6; the word “basaat” in 71:19; the word “suttihat” in 88:20; and the word “tahaaha” in 91:6, all may mean, “to spread”, “to expand” or “to extend” with slight differences in their connotations but none signify the earth being straight-shaped or flat
today we can look at a globe and know that the earth is somewhat like a ball, a sphere. the qur'an makes certain statements that led muslim scientists to understand long before their european counterparts that the earth is spherical. when europe was in the dark ages thinking that the earth was flat, muslim students were using globes for studying the earth in islamic universities.
since it was not the purpose of the qur'an to teach science, the qur'an did not need to state explicitly that the earth is spherical in shape (or more precisely, a geoid). but some of what the qur'an says stimulates you to think of the world as a globe. take, for example, the following verse: "have you not seen how god merges the night into the day and merges the day into the night?" (qur'an 31:29).
another verse tells us that god coils the day and night around: "he coils the night upon the day and he coils the day upon the night" (qur'an 39:5).
the word 'coils' in the verse above is a translation of the arabic verb kawwara which is used in describing the action of coiling a turban around the head. to understand this statement fully, readers of the qur'an had to think of the earth as a sphere.
to fully appreciate the above two statements in the qur'an, try this experiment at home: you need a flashlight and a globe. take these items into a dark room. using the flashlight to simulate the light of the sun, shine the light upon the globe. notice that only one half of the globe is lighted up. the other half is in darkness. half the world is having day, the other half is having night. now, recall that the earth is continuously rotating on its axis and will go around completely in twenty four hours. slowly turn the globe around to simulate this rotation. notice that as the globe turns, the day is going around the globe to light up the other half of the world. the night is also going around the globe to give rest to the other half of the world.
the day and night are perpetually coiling around the earth with some degree of interpenetration. this is exactly how it appears to astronauts during their space flights.

"Raj" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

is this guy for real?

IMO he's trying to be funny, and clearly doesnt want to learn anything, rather here to cause arguements.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Raj" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

I haven't apostatized [i]yet[/i]. And what are you trying to say? my blood is halal for you? - Oh yeah sorry whats the the Qu'ran teaches you you're just trying to be a good Muslim right? do you think you will get [i]suwaarb[/i] and 72 virgins for killing me? have you ever thought about why the Qu'ran says there is no compulsion in religion yet it allows you to kill "kafir"? :roll:

Why does the Qu'ran allow such things is Allah really merciful? is Islam really about peace when you're saying you think it would be cool for you to kill me?

[color=green]Let us look at Noble Verses 15:2-3 "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)."[/color]

"I found another verse in the Quran that dealt with apostates. Noble Verse 4:137[color=green] "Those who believe, then reject faith, then believe (again) and (again) reject faith, and go on increasing in unbelief,- Allah will not forgive them nor guide them nor guide them on the way."[/color]
[color=red]
Notice that the Quran says those who reject faith and then BELIEVE and again DISBELIEVE. if a Muslim rejects faith and is then killed for doing so how will he live to again BELIEVE and then DISBELIEVE. The atmosphere of this verse is that of free will and freedom of choice to everyone. If Allah wanted he would have said something about the punishment, if there was any, of those who reject Islam after accepting it. but Allah takes this to be clearly a private matter between them and Allah. [/color]

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"nAS786" wrote:
In view of Rajs comment , I believe a person should be well-versed in a subject before trying to pass judgements and render conclusions
Raj are you an Islamic scholor , do you have some kind of religious degree?

Those verses are speaking of is not the 'globe' but the ground underneath our feet; if God meant the earth was flat, then there would be no miracle or sign for us humans because a flat earth (globe) would necessarily imply a flat surface, however, a spherical earth shaped like a ball with a surface fit for our travel and walking through the right proportions is a miracle that only God can accomplish for our daily use.

THE SPHERICAL SHAPE OF THE EARTH
In early times, people believed that the earth is flat. For centuries, men were afraid to venture out too far, lest they should fall off the edge. Sir Francis Drake was the first person who proved that the earth is spherical when he sailed around it in 1597. Consider the following Quranic verse regarding the alternation of day and night: "Seest thou not that Allah merges Night into Day And He merges Day into Night?" [Al-Quran 31:29]
Merging here means that the night slowly and gradually changes to day and vice versa. This phenomenon can only take place if the earth is spherical. If the earth was flat, there would have been a sudden change from night to day and from day to night.
The following verse also alludes to the spherical shape of the earth: "He created the heavens And the earth In true (proportions): He makes the Night Overlap the Day, and the Day Overlap the Night." [Al-Quran 39:5]
The Arabic word used here is Kawwara meaning ‘to overlap’ or ‘to coil’– the way a turban is wound around the head. The overlapping or coiling of the day and night can only take place if the earth is spherical.
The earth is not exactly round like a ball, but geo-spherical i.e. it is flattened at the poles. The following verse contains a description of the earth’s shape:
"And the earth, moreover, Hath He made egg shaped." [Al-Quran 79:30] [The Arabic word dahaha has been translated by A. Yusuf Ali as "vast expanse", which also is correct. The word dahaha also means an ostrich-egg.]
The Arabic word for egg here is dahaha, which means an ostrich-egg. The shape of an ostrich-egg resembles the geo-spherical shape of the earth. Thus the Quran correctly describes the shape of the earth, though the prevalent notion when the Quran was revealed was that the earth is flat.

In 39:5, Allah says,
"…He coils the night upon the day and He coils the day upon the night…" 39:5
The key word in 39:5 is “yukawwiru”. The primary signification of the root of the word “yukawwiru” is “to wind a thing in a round form”, like e.g. a turban is wound round a head. This verse 39:5, again gives the idea of the earth being roundish and not FLAT.
In 79:30, Allah says,
[Transliteration] Waal-arda baAAda thalika dahaha [79:30]
The key word in the above verse is “dahaha”. In Arabic, there is a phrase, “iza dahaha” which means “when he throws the stones over the ground to the hole”. The hole is called “Udhiyatun”. “Almadahi” signify round stones according to the size of which a hole is dug in the ground in which the stones are thrown in a game. “Almadahi” also signify a round thing made of lead by the throwing of which persons contend together. So there is a signification of ROUNDNESS in the root of the word “dahaha”. According to some etymologists, the word for the “egg of an ostrich” also has the same root as “dahaha”. They also take from this that the earth is of the shape of the egg of an ostrich. Latest science findings confirm that the earth is not exactly spherical but the earth is an ellipsoid, i.e. flattened by its poles,[ just like the shape of an egg of an ostrich].
The Arabic words for “flat” or “level” or “straight shaped” are “sawi” and “almustavi”. There is not a single place in Quran where there is any indication of the earth being “flat” or “straight shaped”. The word “faraash” in 2:22, 51:48; the word “wasia” in 4:97, 29:56, 30:10; the word “mahd” in 20:53, 43:10, 78:6; the word “basaat” in 71:19; the word “suttihat” in 88:20; and the word “tahaaha” in 91:6, all may mean, “to spread”, “to expand” or “to extend” with slight differences in their connotations but none signify the earth being straight-shaped or flat
today we can look at a globe and know that the earth is somewhat like a ball, a sphere. the qur'an makes certain statements that led muslim scientists to understand long before their european counterparts that the earth is spherical. when europe was in the dark ages thinking that the earth was flat, muslim students were using globes for studying the earth in islamic universities.
since it was not the purpose of the qur'an to teach science, the qur'an did not need to state explicitly that the earth is spherical in shape (or more precisely, a geoid). but some of what the qur'an says stimulates you to think of the world as a globe. take, for example, the following verse: "have you not seen how god merges the night into the day and merges the day into the night?" (qur'an 31:29).
another verse tells us that god coils the day and night around: "he coils the night upon the day and he coils the day upon the night" (qur'an 39:5).
the word 'coils' in the verse above is a translation of the arabic verb kawwara which is used in describing the action of coiling a turban around the head. to understand this statement fully, readers of the qur'an had to think of the earth as a sphere.
to fully appreciate the above two statements in the qur'an, try this experiment at home: you need a flashlight and a globe. take these items into a dark room. using the flashlight to simulate the light of the sun, shine the light upon the globe. notice that only one half of the globe is lighted up. the other half is in darkness. half the world is having day, the other half is having night. now, recall that the earth is continuously rotating on its axis and will go around completely in twenty four hours. slowly turn the globe around to simulate this rotation. notice that as the globe turns, the day is going around the globe to light up the other half of the world. the night is also going around the globe to give rest to the other half of the world.
the day and night are perpetually coiling around the earth with some degree of interpenetration. this is exactly how it appears to astronauts during their space flights.

I will get back to you later. I will look into this a little more.

"zara" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

[color=green]Let us look at Noble Verses 15:2-3 "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)."[/color]

"I found another verse in the Quran that dealt with apostates. Noble Verse 4:137[color=green] "Those who believe, then reject faith, then believe (again) and (again) reject faith, and go on increasing in unbelief,- Allah will not forgive them nor guide them nor guide them on the way."[/color]
[color=red]
Notice that the Quran says those who reject faith and then BELIEVE and again DISBELIEVE. if a Muslim rejects faith and is then killed for doing so how will he live to again BELIEVE and then DISBELIEVE. The atmosphere of this verse is that of free will and freedom of choice to everyone. If Allah wanted he would have said something about the punishment, if there was any, of those who reject Islam after accepting it. but Allah takes this to be clearly a private matter between them and Allah. [/color]

I will explain about the hell in Islam. Its in Jerusalem its a dumb, where pagans used to burn criminals and bad humans they lit fires there.

I will explain it in more detail later.

ok then, but what's a pagan?

"zara" wrote:
ok then, but what's a pagan?

Someone who is not a Muslim, Jew, Or Christan. And someone who worships idols. I.e someone who is a polytheistic - worships more then one god.

"Raj" wrote:

I will explain about the hell in Islam. Its in Jerusalem its a [banned word], where pagans used to burn criminals and bad humans they lit fires there.

I will explain it in more detail later.

I know where your coming from!

I know what your gonna say next so don't bother, this is not the place for that. (most ppl in this forum do not like to 'think out of the box' so it may not go down well :roll: ).

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

oh right, thanx

Jahannam hell tts roots come from the Hebrew word [b]Gehinnom[/b], which is a valley south of Jerusalem that was used as a garbage dump by the Israelites. In the pre-Israelite times the Canaanites worshipped the god Moloch and performed child sacrifices in the valley, burning them in an offering to the deity. Consequently the valley long had an association with burning fires and distateful things. The name Gehinnom is derived from the Hebrew Gai Ben Hinnom meaning the valley owned by Ben Hinnom.

Here is Allahs hell:

did you know that 100s of Brits leave islam every year? :shock:

"Raj" wrote:
Jahannam hell tts roots come from the Hebrew word [b]Gehinnom[/b], which is a valley south of Jerusalem that was used as a garbage dump by the Israelites. In the pre-Israelite times the Canaanites worshipped the god Moloch and performed child sacrifices in the valley, burning them in an offering to the deity. Consequently the valley long had an association with burning fires and distateful things. The name Gehinnom is derived from the Hebrew Gai Ben Hinnom meaning the valley owned by Ben Hinnom.

Here is Allahs hell:

I've heard this many times before :roll:

"judda" wrote:
did you know that 100s of Brits leave islam every year? :shock:

Well that is there decision.

"Raj" wrote:

Here is Allahs hell:

huh? what's that got to do with islam and Allah?

Islam tells you not to question things, and just "hear and obey" this is something called blind faith. Muslims should spend some time reading, Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, Archytas, Democritus, Parmenides and Pythagoras.

"Raj" wrote:
Islam tells you not to question things, and just "hear and obey" this is something called blind faith. Muslims should spend some time reading, Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, Archytas, Democritus, Parmenides and Pythagoras.

no, islam has logic.

your sources make you think in such ways, which is why i said...if you ACTUALLY want to learn about islam with an open un-biased mind....you would consult an alim. but you dont want to, you would rather waste time.

and those greek dudes....believed in all sorts, and many myths.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"zara" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:

Here is Allahs hell:

huh? what's that got to do with islam and Allah?

Seeing how the arabic word Jahannam is similar to Gehenna or Gai-Ben-Hinnom, the Islamic hell is obviously made up, taken from the Christian hell, which is misrepresented by Gehenna.

Pages