Influenced by Moooveez?

"Seraphim" wrote:
Should we as muslim boycott this film or treat it like any other film?
lol we should boycott all hollywood films. Smile

Agreed, and bollywood films....girls especially are so influenced by them.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Agreed, and bollywood films....girls especially are so influenced by them.

good point, dunno how i forgot that. but girls and guys are equally influenced by them. :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I think girls are more influenced by bollywood films then boys but that's just my opinion....lets not get into a debate about this.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
I think girls are more influenced by bollywood films then boys but that's just my opinion....lets not get into a debate about this.

why not, this is a forum, it's made for debates.

maybe you personally know more girls than guys who are into bollywood, but that doesn't represent ALL guys and girls. me and one of my bros never watch bollywood movies whereas my sis and other bro learnt hindi from them Fool (though i wouldn't say they're 'influenced' by it). it depends on the person, but ask any guy if he knows who 'Aishwarya Rai' is and he'll probably blush. :roll:

i think bollywood is a worse influence than hollywood on the muslim community because nowadays they're equally immoral and yet for some reason considered 'o.k' because there are brown faces on the screen. :roll: and arabs are into bollywood too so i'm not just referring to the asian section of the muslim community.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:

One time I was having a discussion and went off topic so had to apologise to admin, that's why.

"*DUST*" wrote:
but ask any guy if he knows who 'Aishwarya Rai' is and he'll probably blush. :roll:

I don't and it's the same for girls, ask any girl who 'Shahrukh Khan' is and she'll probably blush.

"*DUST*" wrote:
i think bollywood is a worse influence than hollywood on the muslim community

This I have to agree.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
One time I was having a discussion and went off topic so had to apologise to admin, that's why.

yeas thankyou for that apology. I was deadly serious in demanding it.

To be honest, I think every single topic here will go offtopic. It is best to start a new topic on this subject though.

So I have started a new topic. You may wanna quote a few posts from here to there.

[url= click[/url].

PS possibly the only topic I have an issue with going offline is hello new members, as new members need a place to say hi, and lose thier nerves. If there is a full debate in there, it may stop them from posting at all.

EDIT - Split from the Omen topic.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
PS possibly the only topic I have an issue with going offline is hello new members, as new members need a place to say hi, and lose thier nerves. If there is a full debate in there, it may stop them from posting at all.

Don't you consider me to be a newbie Wink

Admin should I delete the off-topic posts in the hello new members topic if that made any sense

That would make it look like others were talking to themselves!

Muslim Bro, a person is a newbie 'til they have made their first post.

You are now part of the old guard.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
lol is bollywood still big?

It's bigger than hollywood so yes it's still big but loads of bollywood movies don't even get the chance to be shown internationally....that's how many movies they make.

"*DUST*" wrote:

Wolves howl, tigers grumble - Dust asks perfectly innocent sounding rhetorical questions.

Then they pounce.

Lol

I dont think its practical to boycott all films.

They seem to be a favored pass time for many. And if you're boycotting all films whatabout soaps? Do we boycott them aswell?? If we do you may aswell get rid of the television and you'd hardly ever use it.

Back in BLACK

wow get rid of the tv sisters you can all come entertain me, i've got no tv. I'll cook for you, lots of bengali dishes you'll love it. Boys go play footy you're not welcome here lol

I am very influenced by Kermit starring as himself in The Great Muppet Caper. That is what inspired me to star as myself and save the world, plausibly. Also Abraham, who was equitable and would take visitors and be generous even when he was in great agony, and who nearly got his son killed but pulled a fast one at the last minute; Isaac, who got tricked into blessing the wrong son; and Jacob, who dreamed a dream that would fuel the mother of all monotheistic faiths, got tricked into marrying the ugly one and working another seven years for the good one who between them gave birth to thirteen whole tribes; the three forefathers.

[img]

[img]

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

Wolves howl, tigers grumble - Dust asks perfectly innocent sounding rhetorical questions.

Then they pounce.

Lol

lol if you say so dave. tigers growl (or roar) btw, unless they've eaten something particularly tasteless. Blum 3 you of all people saying tigers 'grumble'?! :shock: Lol

"Seraphim" wrote:
I dont think its practical to boycott all films.

They seem to be a favored pass time for many. And if you're boycotting all films whatabout soaps? Do we boycott them aswell?? If we do you may aswell get rid of the television and you'd hardly ever use it.

so what if they're a 'favoured' pass-time, what matters is if it's a 'beneficial' pass-time. so yes, why not throw out the cable*? every house is better off without one. Smile

"yashmaki" wrote:
wow get rid of the tv sisters you can all come entertain me, i've got no tv. I'll cook for you, lots of bengali dishes you'll love it. Boys go play footy you're not welcome here lol

lol Wink

*[size=7]i said cable instead of telly coz i'm referring to the actual channels and programmes, not the box itself, which u can use for other potentially useful stuff.[/size]

"*DUST*" wrote:
*[size=7]i said cable instead of telly coz i'm referring to the actual channels and programmes, not the box itself, which u can use for other potentially useful stuff.[/size]

Such as playing games?

Blum 3

"Admin" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

Such as playing games?

Blum 3

u guessed it. :oops: Biggrin

lol nah, such as watching islamic videos or some such. Wink

"100man" wrote:
I am very influenced by Kermit starring as himself in The Great Muppet Caper.
[img]

WOW, never heard of ne1 influenced by a muppet lol

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

Kermit is not a muppet, he is a Muppet™ and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have any of this so show some respect.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"razor" wrote:

WOW, never heard of ne1 influenced by a muppet lol

LOL Lol Lol Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

MuslimBro wrote:

"*DUST*" wrote:
but ask any guy if he knows who 'Aishwarya Rai' is and he'll probably blush. :roll:

I don't and it's the same for girls, ask any girl who 'Shahrukh Khan' is and she'll probably blush.
Bet you don't!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

just imagine giving up movies forever?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

The problem here is that Bollywood is taking over the world especially Pakistan and people are following everything they do in Bollywood like culture fashion and they are using Hindi words in Urdu because of this

To all the Muslims people that watch Bollywood films please please watch Lollywood Pakistani Urdu/Punjabi films as well know one is stopping you from watching Bollywood films but just support Pakistani films as well ok they may not be as good as Bollywood films but give them a chance to get better if you people are not going to watch them then who is?

Lollywood films use to be very good but they are losing viewers to Bollywood because Bollywood has much higher quality prints

Why does Allah not help Pakistani's films get better?
Why are Bollywood films so good and trend setting?
Why do Pakistani's feel proud in saying that we have not seen a Pakistani film in ages?

My English is not very good