Juma Mubarak!

691 posts / 0 new
Last post

Jumu'ah Mubarak and Shabbat Shalom.

lol o o o
o lol o o
o o lol o
o o o lol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Moving around I'm not really back at the computer yet and missed Friday but love to everyone and lol to Dawud and I think everyone from the heat of Syria to the sub-Arctic conditions of the UK is going to have a pretty good week.

[center][img]

[size=16][i][b][color=darkturquoise]Sh'vua Tov![/color][/b][/i][/size][/center]

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Fail blog is all kinds of awesome.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Personal fav:

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

From wednesday (I think) on Tribune:

//news.uk.msn.com/in-pictures/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=11790272&imageindex=11

add the normal mubaraks and shalloms.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

1 teaspoon of spiders' silk is enough to make over 1 million webs.

Spiders can taste with their feet.

I watched a DVD on them Biggrin !

Don't just do something! Stand there.

wednesday wrote:
and it's strong... VERY strong Dirol

What else did you learn Ya'qub... tell us something we didn't know.

It's much stronger (pound for pound) than steel... BUT ultra flexible.

Also, it is liquid when it's inside the spider's body, but instantly becomes solid when it leaves the spinnerets. This is all using inoffensive bodily chemicals.

Scientists can only do something similar using noxious chemicals and/or extreme temperatures.

ALSO...

There is one spider who sits on a branch and swings a single strand of silk around in circles (like a cowboy with a lassoo) and it only ever catches one type of moth this way!

And spiders' brains are smaller than a grain of salt.

Thats all I remember for now!

This week those pictures are a lovely thing to look at. Funny how the context of a greeting imbues these pictures with unspeakable happiness.

Clearly with the winter I've not done well of a Friday so in place of Juma Mubarak, Sh'vua Tov! Come on United!

[center][img]

I like that word.

Mainly for this piece of dialogue:

Early waves the gun. Backed into the curved corner of the hall, Simon sits on the steps. Early peers into the rooms.

EARLY (cont'd)
Where's your sister?

SIMON
Are you Alliance?

EARLY
(not understanding)
Am I a lion?

SIMON
What?

EARLY
I don't think of myself as a lion.
(smiles)
You may as well, though: I have a
mighty roar.

SIMON
I said "Alliance".

EARLY
Oh. I thought --

SIMON
No, I was...

EARLY
That's weird.
(beat)
Where's your sister?

SIMON
I don't know. Who do you work for?

EARLY
This is her room.

SIMON
Yes.

EARLY
It's empty.

SIMON
I know.

EARLY
So is it still her room when it's
empty? Does the room, the thing have
purpose? Or are we... what's the
word...

SIMON
I really can't help you.

EARLY
The plan is to take your sister, get
the reward, which is substantial.
"Embue". That's the word.

SIMON
So you're a bounty hunter.

EARLY
That ain't it at all.

SIMON
Then what are you?

EARLY
I'm a bounty hunter.

SIMON
That's what I said.

Hahahahaha!

That is mighty funny, but you still shouldn't have memorised it.

I did not type it out! I cut and pasted it.

I especially like that evil truck with its glowing eyes.

Very rushed much love.

wednesday wrote:
The breathtaking formations of the aurora borealis or northern lights twisting and shading the sky over the highway at Tombstone Mountain lookout, Yukon, Canada, this week. Truly is Amazing! Love it!

[URL=

Beautiful.

Jumah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom! Happy New Year!

May there be peace and security.

Jumah Mubarak, Shabbat Shalom.

wednesday wrote:
Nice and vibrant.

Is that a fish or something from the Coral Reef?

Is the Red dot, the eye?

right click his image and choose view image.

You wrote:
Jumah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom! Happy New Year!

That kid can throw fire balls!

Jumu'ah Mubarak and Shabbat Shalom

wednesday wrote:
Is that a fish or something from the Coral Reef?

Is the Red dot, the eye?

It is a Pacific and I think the dot is its eye.

Ya'qub wrote:
I usually don't come on here on Fridays... so...

err... ASHURA MUBARAK?

[IMG]

Ashura Mubarak to you.

IS there a Jewish festival that coincides with the Ashura? What is it called?

You wrote:
IS there a Jewish festival that coincides with the Ashura? What is it called?

As in the day when Prophet Moses and his people were freed from Pharoah.

Pages