Snakes everywhere!

Snakes are the only creatures that scare me most beside women!!, OK, women are slow biters but snakes are deadly and they are spreading all other Oman.

Few month ago a friend of mine was swimming at al Shati beach, he suddenly felt a bit but could not see what bitten him. We managed to swim out of the sea but we was already in a critical condition. He was a lucky that few first aids were around and they managed to save him and took him to the Hospital. He was admitted for a week!.

Now a days , when you walk beside the sea, especially at Al Shatti beach you need to be very careful coz snakes are increasingly seen at that area. Not only in the sea but at the beach.

Snakes are now being seen and killed in many places, in houses, the gardens, etc.. We need to be very careful, especially to care the young ones!.

I would suggest we start to keep pets like cats and dog so that they keep snakes out of the houses!!

won't the snakes just bite the cats and dogs?

Luckily in the UK there are only three types of snake that have any venom. Even they are rare.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

Luckily in the UK there are only three types of snake that have any venom. Even they are rare.

Three really? Im aware of only the two e.g. the Grass Snake and the Adder and im sure the Adder is the only one that is venomous.

And im sure these two snakes only eat things like spiders, toads etc

Back in BLACK

"Admin" wrote:
"Mujahid'" wrote:
I would suggest we start to keep pets like cats and dog so that they keep snakes out of the houses!!

yup. lol, mayb a better 'pet' to keep would be a mongoose - they kill snakes. Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I want a camelion

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

Just looked it up the third being 'Smooth Snake'... dont look too harmful. I doubt they'll attack for no reason. Altho they still give me the creeps.

Back in BLACK