Tracking Muslims

salaam

what do you suggest the government or police should do to find out who were behind these terrorists, who influenced them, which preachers incite hatred and promote violence? What do you think needs to be done to make sure our youth dont turn to extremism? we make not like it, but some of our Imaams are radicals and extremsits- what needs to be done to make sure they dont brainwash anymore youngsters?

wasalaam

:oops: double post

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

Let me guess: The person who is intigating this is inspired by 1984?

I don't see how it will work when even the families were left clueless.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"yashmaki" wrote:
_

So now we're gonna all be tracked like cats and dogs? Are all British Muslims guilty?
There's a basic assumption held by the government and media that Muslims must know "who did it". Effectively they're saying we are all guilty. My sister was at work soon after the attacks, and a colleague asked her "so do you know who did it?". My sister just looked at her in disbelief and said "why would i know who did it? I was at work with you when it happened?"

Nevermind that we were innocent law abiding citizens. Nevermind that our loved ones probably died in the attacks too. Nevermind that we opened our mosques to help the victims. Nevermind the years of hard graft we've contributed to Britain. None of that matters coz 5 muslims attacked London, now all of us must pay. If this isn't blind discrimination what is it?

The racial undertones are blatantly obvious whenever the topic is discussed. I recall one reporter on radio five saying shouldn't we keep an eye on muslim men who go from clean shaven western appearances to growing beards and wearing long robes over night? Of course she was attacked by certain listeners but the majority of them agreed with her, coz end of the day they will all stick together. If we think for a moment they accept us in this society we are kidding ourselves. I once had that silly notion but now that bubble has burst.

now dont take dis da wrong way, luv

but u paranoid...

only dim wits think muslims r collectivly responsible for dis terror attacks...

but as the suspects use islam to justify the murders, its logical dat extremist muslims r gonna be investigated by james bond an his MI5 mates...

look... if im on a bus and i see an arab man wiv a great big rucksack, den im gonna get da hell outta there quicktime!

it dont mean i suspect all muslims...if u aint done nothing wrong, u aint got nothing to worry about...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE