black magic

do u beleive in black magic? do u knw anyone who's suffered from it? share your stories...

"madiha" wrote:
do u beleive in black magic? do u knw anyone who's suffered from it? share your stories...

Alot of people use it as an excuse.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Good topic,

i slightly think it happens in foreign countries like pakistan, bangladesh etc because i know some people who have been back home and had black magic done on them so they would get married to a person there and then when hey get here after a while they get right put off the person and want a divource. BUT they might be just using blackmagic as an excuse.
My brothers friend went to pakistan and he was perfectly fine when he got back he lost the plot he didn't even know who his best friends were...

sam

what a load of CROKC!

Its all mumbojumbo B.S.

Dont believe it. Its not magic at all... its all smoke and mirrors.... con-mens old tricks. Peer-pressure and the power of suggestion.

Especially in the way your thinking anyway.

Ive seen alot of weird shit... but nothing that I couldnt explained logically. If your going to go to one of these things expecting to see black magic thats exactly what you'll see. If you go there and are open to criticising... thats better.

Back in BLACK

I thought black magic did exist :?

Isn't that where the four kuls specifically are used to be protected aginst this kinda thing?

black magic is nothing to with having amazin powers....

i am totaly confused :?

yes, but people always abuse it.

not in doing magic, or attempting to do it, but blaming anything and everything on it.

Someone runs away from home. Its black magic. Someone is ill. Its black magic.

Someone has a temper, ita black magic. someone got divorced. Its black magic.

A kid is spoilt. No he is not, its just the effects of black magic.

its an easy get out clause that everyone uses.

What they do not realise is that people will always have a free will, and if they disobey god, that is of their free will, not because they have been possessed or something.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

black magic does exist Angel you are right. even our Prophet(pbuh) had it done to him.

but as Admin says it is not as common as some people think - at least i hope its not!

Its not a common thing at all.

Its like Admin said; people use it as an excuse for everything rather than facing the truth. In 99% of cases its not black magic... people need to start taking reponsibility for their actions/inactions and stop blaming it on black magic.

Back in BLACK

black magic does exist and is very dangerous i know of people effected by it, it can make people hadicapped, death, miscarriages, bad luck etc

black magic is an unforgivable sin, you have to be a kaffir to succesfully do black magic

has anyone heard the story of the women who done black magic for a living it was reported she put evil trarvees in the clothe of bodies when they were to get buried, she caused great harm to people and suddenly stopped and became devout muslim at an old age, she went to Hajj to repent but when she got there she totally freaked out, you know why

because she couldnt see the Kabah she could touch it but could not see i

beware there are different forms of black magic, some which are in disguise

other cultures e.g. voodoo , withches , gypsies, fortune tellers , psychic delve in black magic

as well as piers ! ! ! !

Salam

"madiha" wrote:
do u beleive in black magic?

Lets not be racist now.

We are Muslims.

Just say magic.

Omrow

"nAS786" wrote:
black magic does exist and is very dangerous i know of people effected by it, it can make people hadicapped, death, miscarriages, bad luck etc.

And 99.9999999% (I would say 100%, but lets leave a chance) of the time it has notinh to do with taviz, magic, spells or anything else. The person will have had a car crash because he was careless. The miscarriage because the woman had some condition.

But there is a human 'need' to blame someone else. So someone must have done 'magic'.

Yup Black magic does exist, if i can b bothered i mite even write a lil bout the history and its origins, Ancient Iran, Babil, aka Babylon............long story, nehow.

Tis existant, but i agree evrything gets excused cuz its black magic, its become an excuse unfortunatly.

But thas not to say that it duznt happen, it duz happen, and there r some very strong forms of black magic, which can lead to breakin homes, and physological illnesses, disabilites etc.

How do u kno ur infected? There are a lot of people who can tell u whether ur infected, beware tho, if they charge u a fee to tell u, or to "cure" you, they are defo lying.

There are a lot of people who can tell u whether or not ur infected, but not as much who can actually cure you.

Oh n if u do find your infected, or u kno sum1 infected, its prolly best u chek the rest of the family, as its likely that they is infected also.

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

Asians make me laugh about the way they go on about black magic. If someone is ill all of a sudden, oh no it's the evil eye! My son's not eating coz that neighbour was watching him eat, he did nazar did you see! :roll: Erm maybe he just doesn't like your food, bored of the same old curries?

A parent falls severely ill, docs say it's diabetes, depression, heart problem, asians will swear down what do the doctors know?! It's black magic, so and so did it, this is a job for the pir saab :roll:

I know it exists but don't ppl get a little paranoid sometimes?

"yashmaki" wrote:

I know it exists but don't ppl get a little paranoid sometimes?

Sometime?

Asians are paranoid 24/7

Back in BLACK

has anyone got a rough idea how people actually do black magic, does it involve the ginns?

sam

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

"madiha" wrote:

Lets not be racist now.

We are Muslims.

Just say magic.

Omrow

u cant cos then there's white magic, theres different types of magic and i'm specifying black magic, so dnt try to get clever okay. by the way white magic is like wearing the taweez and healing illnesses and stuff..so to speak

smile and be happy!!!

"sam" wrote:
has anyone got a rough idea how people actually do black magic, does it involve the ginns?

i thought it had some connection to do with the Jinns.
but i dnt know much about black magic, u see thats why i set up this topic. im not sure whether to beleive it or not but i do beleive in Jinns though andhow they can effect a person..

smile and be happy!!!

Guys, got a question for you: Is possession and black magic the same thing? :?

"Angel" wrote:

i Don't think it is because being posessed with a jinn is different to having a jinn or what ever it is doing bad things to you

sam

"Angel" wrote:

No. Possession is an altered state of consciousness in which the conscious personality of the individual is replaced with that of an other personality thought of as a possessing entity be it a Jinn or a demon etc. Not counting mediums.

Black Magic is magic used for evil often with the intent of injuring or killing someone. It may also be done for the personal gain of the practitioner(a human). The practice of Black Magic is strictly forbidden in Islam as far as im aware due to its harmful nature. No good can come of it whatso ever.

Back in BLACK

"Angel" wrote:

although it is not the same thing as explained by seraph, one can be the cause of the other

e.g. some one conducting black magic or being involved in black magic will get evil jinns attracted to them that can possess them, fortune tellers are often correct in their predictions because jinns are telling them half truths, the ouwiji board is a gateway to jinns, other cultures e.g. voodoo use black magic to attract jinns

also someone could use black magic on someone else and get them possessed by jinns

also someone who is possessed by an evil jinn may start conducting in blackmagic

i just want to add possession like black magic is also used too much to blame for things, pakistanis often wrongly think someone is possessed but they might have depression or schizophrenia, schizophrenia and possession symptoms are very similar that old fashioned pakis often say they are possessed whereas there probably scizophrenic and need medical help :!:

"nAS786" wrote:

e.g. some one conducting black magic or being involved in black magic will get evil jinns attracted to them that can possess them, fortune tellers are often correct in their predictions because jinns are telling them half truths, the ouwiji board is a gateway to jinns, other cultures e.g. voodoo use black magic to attract jinns

Altho i the above is possibly true from a certain perspective. Black Magic usually involves the invokation of certain 'evil spirits/dieties/demons' but never really termed them as Jinns. Sooo its possible they maybe the same thing, but then agains its also equally possible they're not.

But with the acceptance of the existance of black magic also brings into qustion the existance of white magic. Whereas black magic is considered evil white magic i suppose would be considered neutral, but i wouldnt say good as Islam says all magic is bad.

Magic originates from many parts of the world Africa and India being the most commonly known.

Back in BLACK

Interesting, thanks for clearing that up Seraph/nas.

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

"madiha" wrote:

Lets not be racist now.

We are Muslims.

Just say magic.

Omrow

Biggrin

he has a sense of humour!

someone i know claims his mother did black magic on him, to 'persuade' him into marriage.

it worked and he got married in pakistan, but when he came back over here , he came to his senses n cried it was all down to 'black magic'

im a little cynical on how much black magic can actually affect someone

just a theory, but heard that it only works on those who believe it?

you have to believe it

sum1 did black magic on the Prophet (Saw), so how can you say it dont exist?

i agree tho, a lot of people use that excuse and Jinn possession too easily though

but i also recognise it exits today as well

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

it does exist but its open to exploitation

people use it 2 get away with anything nowadays

lets just say we were possesed.... :evil:

yeah that i agree

but dont flatly deny it in all circumstances

not everyhting is visible to the simple eye

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

it's hard to believe when it is real though

probabaly due to 2 many horror movies like

da exorcism of emily rose n stuff like that

im not denying it's existence, but it would strenghen my belief in it, to actually see it happen to sum1 in real life

on second thoughts...that would be too freaky

lol....dont take films seriously

its not that hard to believe is it?

not everything is physical, some things we cant see or know, other dimensions, i mean....if there are Jinns around us on this planet that co-exist at the same tym, then how hard is it to believe

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

The thing is we ARE GIVEN FREE WILL (to an extent). Nothing can take that away.

Nothing.

What mostlikely happened is that he agreed, got married, got back to the uk, and his mates went to him 'are you mad?' over time this probably changed his opinion of what happened.

The guy had no backbone to stand up for himself, and now needs to blame something else.

Pathetic.

Pages