Smileys

they do look better but dont know what you mean by theme

Back in BLACK

WOW them r well cool.

Admin you needa add more emotion dude.

the ones we got at the moment r crud :mrgreen:

oh n i got a question, if i wna add a custom emotion to a post, do i have to do so from a web url, or can i link from my hard drive n allow it to upload?

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

by theme I mean some guy will have designed a set of emoticons, and given them a name.

Anyone know what the set is called?

Razor you will need to upload to something like imageshack if you wanna show a smiley from your pc...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img]

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

Wow interesting smilies you got there 100!! Blum 3

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

lol 100 that post was a little over kill

Back in BLACK

It is so that if you want a smiley you can pick one from the Smiley thread. It was not too laborious, the originating websites have a feature that when you click on a smiley its address complete with [img] tags shows in a box, so I just had to copy and paste them here and grabbed all the good ones as I could find.

[img]

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

I do not like animated simleys!

They look tacky IMO.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

scary...

Admin i do not think your smileys have a theme...

They probably from some random collection, as you see their all diff