How to survive a Zombie Apocolypse

Ive been watching 'The Walking Dead' and its really made me think. If the world really does come to an end via a Zombie apocolypse (yes im aware there are no such things as zombies (yet) but imagine if ever is), What would I do and how would I survive? The world would cease to function.

1) Cardio: Expect there to be a lot of running especially at the beginning. Remember all it takes is one bite or infected cut before its game over. So get good at running.
2) Find a secure place to live. Somewhere with loads of supplies. A supermarket would be good or a grocery store. But how secure are they really? And what if the food runs out and theres a mob of zombies just outside.
3) Find weapons. As we dont have guns we'd be limited to melee weapons. Sooo a cricket bat? Or maybe just run them over with the car. A big car. Like a plow. Mr Plow... hmhmhmh la-la-la
4) All that running is going to be thirsty work. Find a source of water.
5) Keep a stash of granola bars/power bars to keep your energy up. Dont know when the zombies will come a moaning.

But imagine if you got bit! And its that moment where you know your going to turn into a zombie at any moment. What do you do???!!

I dont think you could stay in one place. Coz the zombies will eventually get in. Head for the countryside. Stay away from cities.

And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying come and see and I beheld, a pale horse. And his name that sat on him was Death... and Hell followed with him.

When you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
When you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Lol no thanx.

Back in BLACK

Get off of your imagination, silly.

Topic locked