Is it Halal?.......

So my sister bought a tub of ice-cream but it doesnt really say its suitable for vegetarians but i cant see anything haraam in the ingredients either.

Its a tub of Carte D'or Macadamia night.

Has anyone tried it and do you know if its halal?

TPOS wrote:
I usually use this site as a reference but it doesn't seem to be there, unless I've missed it whilst going down the list.

Oooh that looks like a good site.

Thanks for that. Tho i cant see this ice-cream lised on there Fool

And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying come and see and I beheld, a pale horse. And his name that sat on him was Death... and Hell followed with him.

I thought all juices would be halal too until Joey told me some use gelatine! It's better to know for sure than to guess or not care at all.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Titanium wrote:
People can read and people have access to both the ingredients written on the packaging and internet...

Just put 2 and 2 together. 

And when that turns up nothing conclusive?

Its better to be sure before you eat something. When in doubt, leave it out. I think on this occasion i will leave it be and return it to the shop.

And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying come and see and I beheld, a pale horse. And his name that sat on him was Death... and Hell followed with him.

Titanium wrote:
Why make things so complicated?

Because this is ICE-CREAM we're talking about Smile

Back in BLACK