Scare Tactics, Slander & bullying of Ulama from Al Burujpress Company

[B][CENTER]بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرحْمَنِ الرحِيْمِ[/CENTER][/B]
[url]
All praises are for Allah, whomsoever he guides no one can misguide and whomsoever he allows to be misguided no one can guide.  Peace and salutations be on the Messenger of Haq our master Mohammed ibn Abdullah (salahu alayhi wasalam)

In the past few hours, Cordoba Academy has received numerous emails from noble colleagues in learning who have attempted to inform us about the disparaging comments, unfounded allegations and downright slander written on the net by people who do not have the decency to reveal their identities.  Some students (may Allah reward them) have also exerted their efforts in trying to preserve my reputation and honour and to them I am thankful for their gheera (commendable jealousy).

It is my genuine desire, that you do not engage yourselves in arguing with these unfortunate people and instead engage yourself on committing verses of the Quran to memory or other actions that will prove beneficial to you in the hereafter.
[CENTER][B]
خُذِ الْعَفْوَ وَأْمُرْ بِالْعُرْفِ وَأَعْرِضْ عَنِ الْجَاهِلِينَ
Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant[/B]THQ (7:199)[/CENTER]

I had wanted to keep silent on this issue as I am engrossed in affairs that involve saving the lives of family members in Damascus, but the sanctity (حرمة) of a Muslim brother's honour is also very important, in fact, more valuable in the eyes of Allah then the Holy Kaa'ba as reported in authentic hadith.  So in the same way that I cannot stand back and watch people destroy the Holy Kaa'ba, I can no longer stay back and accept that harm should come to those that have truly day in, day out, dedicated their lives to serving this deen and through their impeccable character and teachings have touched the lives of both Muslim and non-Muslims alike.

It is for this reason, that I humbly request the young Brother Zayd the founder/director of the Limited company al-Burujpress registered at Bromley by Bow, E3 3NJ to cease from sending threatening and harassing messages to a scholar that teaches with us such as 'we will tarnish your reputation in the UK' and "I know exactly what you are doing and you will pay for it very soon" and to immediately remove the Facebook posting that seeks to bring great discomfort to the scholar by providing his personal phone number and an unethical rant inducing people to contact (harass) him.  These despicable actions are completely uncalled for in what should be a tolerant respectful scholarly discussion on the subject.

My advice to the scholar in dealing with this abuse from these who harassed him throughout the night and continue to send messages is to hold on to the words of Imam al-Shafi'ee (RA) when he said:

[B][CENTER]قل بما شئت في مسبة عرضي *** فسكوتي عن اللئيم جواب
ما أنا عادم الجواب ولكن *** ما من الأسد أن تجيب الكلاب

‘Say what you wish in abuse of me,
For my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer.
I am not at a loss for a response but rather,
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.'
[/CENTER][/B]
[CENTER](Diwaan Imam al-Shafi'ee RA)[/CENTER]

Finally, it begs the question to the clear unbiased mind, is all this harassment and dishonoring/threatening a Muslim scholar in the spirit of reaching the position of Haq in this affair in which there is scholarly difference or has it now come down to other factors that are not as noble?[i]

The feeblest slave of Allah
Mohammed Daniel
Cordoba Academy

[i] For more detailed info on this subject one may refer to [url]

FACEBOOK POSTS PROOFS
[url=
[url=

DELETED
[url=

LOW BLOW
[url=

OUTCOME FROM SUPPORTERS

[url=
[url=

I dont see the positive purpose of posting any of this here.

I doubt anyone on here was aware of any toxicity between these people/organisations

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I like that he has gravitated to The Voice of The Muslim Youth to make his public announcement. Admin, you need to pass this to your PR team. Smile

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

You wrote:
I dont see the positive purpose of posting any of this here.

I doubt anyone on here was aware of any toxicity between these people/organisations

Brother/Sister

Don't you think people have a right to know who is representing them in society and setting up lectures etc for them.

Just a thought

I like how the above post sounds to innocent.

But reading the top post, let me post a chronology of what I understand has happened. Based solely on the top post in this topic:

Company A: Al Buruj Press

Company B: Cordoba Academy (I presume the CA is CA team is an abbreviation of this.)

Both are probably from similar backgrounds, targetting similar people.

1: Event organised with cooperation of Company A female scholar for a female only event.

2. Company B tried to discredit Company A by character assassinating scholar for event.

The means of assassination is fairly weak - the suggestion is that something sthe scholar wears makeup. Frankly I am surprised they it wasn't argued that the scholar doesn't have a full lenth beard.

3. As the attempts at character assassination escalate, a meeting is called of Scholars. The scholars by and large have no problems with the scholar and are happy for the event to go ahead.

4. Company B keeps on with its attempts to smear Company A and the scholar, despite the meeting that has happened.

5. Someone from Company A responds, wants people to face Company B, and hold them to account for their smear campaign.

6. Company B starts to smear Company A for the audacity of trying to respond.

7. Company B posts everywhere on the internet to smear company A for step 5.

8. Company B posts "scholarly opinion" to smear the scholar on various websites

9. When no one can be bothered to talk about company B's smear campaign, Company B goes around and bumps the topic on atleast one site to bring the smear campaign back into light of the people.

10. Someone actually bothers to read the smearing posts and comes up with this chronology.

If my above chronology is correct, fault lies with Cordoba Academy/CA Team.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.