What do people think of George Galloway?

What do people think of George Galloway? A hero who never fears to speak up for those in Palestine, Iraq and elsewhere? A man who challenges the U.S on it's illegal wars? Or a man who is using the Asian/Muslim card to get in power? Or someone who speaks first and then thinks as he did about womens consent for sex? What does George Galloway mean to you?

I.think.he.is.kind.of.awesome. He speaks about those things that some people shy away from. He brings topics to people's attention and he isn't afraid of what other people think about him, his decisions and his actions. I like his bluntness and his courage and that's what i think helps him to get his message across. I pray he continues to be sincere in all that he does. 

I think the hat that he wore when he was interviewed around the time Margaret Thatcher died holds a lot of significance. Did anyone else notice this too?

laila wrote:
He's no Tony Benn

who is that?

and tell us abt the hat Hummus!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Looking To See wrote:
 and tell us abt the hat Hummus!

He wore that flat cap, remember? Back in the days when the class you were in, was a big thing, older working class men were associated with wearing a flat cap. So when he was taking part in the interview around the time Margaret Thatcher died, by wearing that flat cap, i felt like he was showing his support to all those working class people who lost their jobs at the coal mines and wherever else (and obviously that was clearly shown through his words).