Ummul Mu'mineen Hadhrat Aisha Siddeeqa and the Duha Prayer.

Let's get this topic started.

Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle used to give up a good deed, although he loved to do it, for fear that people might act on it and it might be made compulsory for them. The Prophet never prayed the Duha prayer, but I offer it.

Not the one I was looking for, but its a start.

Tags: 

has a link the the saying I mentioned but it suggests its from Mishkaat .

It is reported that Sayyidna Aaisha (Radhiallaahu Anha) used to perform 8 Rakaats of Salat al-Dhuhaa. She said that even if her parents arose from the grave, she would not leave Salat al-Dhuhaa to go and meet them.

That link howeve does also go to counter my point, but I wont remove it simply because it doesnt filly support my argument.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

you said:

Ummul mu'mineen Hadhrat Aisha Siddeeqa was asked about AFAIK thechasht nafl prayer. She stated that it was not prayed at the time of the prophet (saw), but that she would not give it up (and I think her quote continued in words such as even if her father came out of his grave to prevent her).

now lets see if this is true

Narrated Anas bin Sirin: I heard Anas bin Malik al-Ansari saying, "An Ansari man, who was very fat, said to the Prophet, 'I am unable to present myself for the prayer with you.' He prepared a meal for the Prophet and invited him to his house. He washed one side of a mat with water and the Prophet offered two Rakat on it." So and so, the son of so and so, the son of Al-Jarud asked Anas, "Did the Prophet use to offer the Duha prayer?" Anas replied, "I never saw him praying (the Duha prayer) except on that day."

now brother i can see why you got this wrong, becasue she aisha ra said this, but you have to realise, aisha ra did make mistakes, aisha ra said ali ra gave bayah after 6 months but that was wrong, he gave bayah after 2 days to abu bakr ra and he gave bayah a second time after 6 months

not only that aisha ra sid after the death of muhammad saw and the land talk fatima ra and abubakr ra never met or spoke to one another again she was incorrect here as hadith shows that abubakr ra use to visit fatima ra in ehr house when she was ill and the 2 use to speak with one another and fatima ra even said to abubakr ra that you were correct and i am not upset with you when she said that abubakr ra was said to be very happy

so their were things in which aisha ra wasnt aware of like other sahaba ra were at the same time their were things aisha ra was aware of which other sahaba ra were not

remember the difference of knowledge between teh 4 caliphas and the rest of teh sahaba ra had a big gap their udnerstanding of islam was in a different level