This makes me angry.

This incident boiled the insides of me. I understand that parents really want their children to learn the Quran by heart, and memorise it, but this was just beyond my understanding. It doesn't matter whether you are depressed or you have had a history of domestic issues, you don't take out all your uncontrollable feelings and anger out on a seven year old. Yes, you can apply abit of force if you don't want them to forget verses or become lazy, but in no way, can you beat a child so severely and then dry to dust away such a big mistake by setting the poor childs body alive. - You CAN still be a strict as well as gentle parent at the same time, i'm sure of it. 

How can anyone beat their own son to death and set their body on fire? I nearly cried just reading that. I swear that little boy is so adorable. Such an inhumane thing to do-17 years is not enough. She should rot in  the cell for much longer.

I don't believe that you can apply even a 'little' bit of force on any child.That doesn't give any parent the right to use force in a cruel manner because that isn't the correct way. I'm sure speaking kindly and with love is what every child deserves and expects. 

In terms of strictness, you can always punish a child (NOT hitting), but banning them from Television, or making them do chores until they've learnt their lesson. The whole idea of beating a kid makes me sick. 

The little boy is lucky, cause he's gone to a better place. <3

I suspect she was mentally unwell and he was the victim of this.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

For once, for once I didn't even think to think that the mother might have an issue.

s.b.f wrote:
You wrote:

For once, for once I didn't even think to think that the mother might have an issue.

i cldnt bring myself to reading the article..but i did supect something like this..i mean..not sane,well human cld do that...right.?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

There are beatings and then there is this.

you saw those beatings and while they are also unislamic (kind of irony that unislamic methods are used at the places where islam is meant to be taught...) and painful, those people were not killed by the beatings, but returned to get more the next day.

To actually kill through them is probably using a lot more violence.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

crazy people like this exist in every religion and similar incidents have happened when its muslim it just gets exposed more

the woman obviously crazy and ignorant