The Blessed day of Arafaat begins TONIGHT (Wed 24th Oct) after Maghrib

[B] The blessed day of Arafaat begins TONIGHT (Wednesday 24th Oct) from Maghrib until tomorrow (Thursday 25th Oct) at Maghrib.

So the fast of Arafaat is tomorrow (Thursday 25th Oct)

In the UK the fast begins and ends:

Sehri ends 6:07 am

Iftar: 5:47 pm

[/B]

[B] Fasting the Day of Arafaat expiates for 2 years of sins! [/B]

[B]Abu Qatada (Ra) related that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,[/B] [COLOR=red]“Fasting the Day of `Arafah (f: 9th of Dhu’l Hijjah) expiates for two years, one prior and one forthcoming. And fasting the Day of `Ashura (f: 10th of Muharram) expiates for the past year.” [/COLOR][B][Muslim, Abu Dawud, Nasa’i, and Ibn Majah][/B]

Subhanallah how merciful and generous is Allah. We should do our utmost to keep this fast and gain the immense rewards that are available to us.

[B] ALL IS NOT LOST THE BEST IS YET TO COME![/B]

Scholars have concluded that the days (between Fajr and Maghrib) of the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah are the best days of the year, even more so than the days of Ramadan.

So if we feel down about not having made the best of these blessed days, then all is not lost as there are still 2 days remaining and the best of these 10 days which is the day of Arafaat starts TONIGHT (Wednesday 24th Oct) From Maghrib up until Maghrib tomorrow on Thursday (25th Oct)

Therefore we should increase ourselves in worship during these remaining couple of days by fasting the the which is tomorrow and doing excessive Dhikr, reciting the Qur'an, making much Dua and sincerely repenting as much as possible as Dua’s on the day of Arafaat is readily accepted.

[U][B][SIZE=3]Worshipping the 10 days on the nights of the 8th, 9th and 10th of Dhul Hijjah[/SIZE][/B][/U]

[B]Jannat becomes incumbent on those who worship during the nights of the 8th, 9th and 10th of Dhul Hijjah:[/B]

[B]Mu'ãdh Ibn Jabal (Ra) relates that Rasulullah (Sallalahu alayhi wasallam) said,[/B] [COLOR="#FF0000"]"Jannat is wãjib (incumbent) for those who stay awake with the intention of making 'Ibãdah on the following nights: 8th, 9th and 10th of Zul Hijjah, the night of 'Eedul Fitr and the night of the 15th of Sha'bãn."[/COLOR] [B](Targheeb)[/B]

Therefore we should make utmose effort to worship Allah during these 3 blessed nights. If we cannot worship all 3 nights then we should at least worship on the night of Arafat which is TONIGHT (Wed 24th Oct) from Maghrib until Fajr. We should strive as much as we can to worship Almighty Allah on this blessed nights and ask of him for forgiveness even if it is for an hour, half an hour etc.

Surely on the day of judgement we will look back and be in utter regret at the opportunities we missed to do good deeds.

So grab the opportunity NOW and let us NOT be of those in utter regret saying.."Why didn't i do so and so? I am truly in utter loss."

May Allah enable us to make the best of the blessed day of Arafaat where Dua's are readily accepted. Please also mentioned me in your duas on those most blessed day.