Zaki Badawi 1922-2006

Loss of a great schlolar, Dr Zaki Badawi

Assalamu 'Alaykum

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (To God we belong and to Him is our Return).

It is with great sorrow that we announce the passing away of Dr Zaki Badawi, Principal of the Muslim College, this morning.

"Dr Badawi was a great scholar of Islam and has made a huge contribution to the Muslim community, and his demise will be a great loss to all the communities. His devotion to interfaith dialogue was unparalled," said Editor of The Muslim News, Ahmed J Versi

We pray that God grants the family and friends patience and perseverence to bear this inevitable loss that awaits us all.

[url=

who is he?

hand up if u is crying Cray 2

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

[size=18][b]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un [/b][/size]

[b]EDIT: Omrow, seriously. That is not appropriate. ----------- Modnster [/b]

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

I did not agree with some of his stuff (or was that another badawi?), but that does not mean I have any right to insult him. Or disrespect him.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

isn't there a Jamal Badawi as well?

i dnt knw whos who but, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

y is dis thread sticky? Fool

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"2" wrote:
y is dis thread sticky? Fool

coz I thought it was a good idea. I have unstickified it now...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.