New!!! Minhaj ul Qur'an UK Forum

Asalamualaikum!

The Minhaj ul Qur'an UK team have created a new forum. Alhamdullilah it has only been a few days since the forum started.

I'd like to request all brothers & sisters to join the forum. Also anyone can join, you don't have to be a Minhajian.

Fi Iman Allah

heh, the admin there is also called admin!

and I thought I was being original...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
heh, the admin there is also called admin!

and I thought I was being original...

hey looks like you found your match, finally a loner has met a loner, amazing :twisted:

Maybe now u both sit and discuss the FORUMS, how exciting :roll:

I'm a one forum man (time issues basically) i'm going to have to decide, this is akward :?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Just noticed that they also decided to keep things simple.

Nice to see my ideas catch on. Complexity would just confuse visitors...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It takes time to load and it can take ages for anyone to reply to anything.

It's got enough members to be more active.

"Beast" wrote:
It takes time to load and it can take ages for anyone to reply to anything.

[color=indigo]yeh das tru i think it need to be moree active!! but its a gud forum! Lol ..just needs to be more active..[/color]

'LiFe iS a TeSt...Be SuRe 2 PaSs iT'

"Beast" wrote:
[b]It takes time to load[/b] and it can take ages for anyone to reply to anything.

Thats my problem too, otherwise I would try and be on there more often.

A shame. Good Site. Good People especially Bro Revolutionist. Dirol Smile Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:

Thats my problem too, otherwise I would try and be on there more often.

[color=blue][b]Well i visit the forum every day n god knows hw many times :roll: ...i hardly c anyone on there so wot do i suppose to do, reply to myself Lol

Im sure if we all started replyin to the topics in can becum active..lots of pple hav put a lot of effort creating the forum n web n also nw the multimedia web...it'll b gud if we used ours too.

Im nt sayin no1 doez coz i no sum sisterz n brotherz do participate but its like 1 day u post miss a day 4get bout it n remember it the nxt day Lol [/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

Okay bethi you gots a deal...I hope Zain is reading them, haha...

but tonight need to sleep.

Biggrin

"Dawud" wrote:
Okay bethi you gots a deal...I hope Zain is reading them, haha...

but tonight need to sleep.

Biggrin

[color=blue][b]very funny.. Biggrin ...NOT! :evil: ..only jokin Lol

by the way u sleepy brother wot has brother Zain got to do wid it??

I was talkin bout forum nt the brother :? [/b][/color]

your right sis if the ppl who have joined the forum actually posted then it would be a lot more active

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
your right sis if the ppl who have joined the forum actually posted then it would be a lot more active

[color=blue][b]oh well :roll: ..wot can i say :? [/b][/color]

"Mujahidah" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:

i can say>>>>check out the forum lol

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:

[color=blue][b]yeh u culd say dat to the rest....me already on it Lol [/b][/color]

add the link to your sig if you want.

"Admin" wrote:
add the link to your sig if you want.

[color=blue][b]jazak'Allah for the suggestion but its ok Biggrin ..coz i luv my sig :lol:[/b][/color]

"Mujahidah" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:

[color=blue][b]yeh u culd say dat to the rest....me already on it Lol [/b][/color]

iv started a thread especially 4 u sis>>>>so sign in :!:

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:

[color=blue][b]jazak'Allah..haha

but u gt my nickname rong i aint Mujahidah on there..hehe..im Minhajian Wink

if i start replyin pple gnna get confused :? ..coz theres no Mujahidah on dere Lol [/b][/color]

"Mujahidah" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:

[color=blue][b]jazak'Allah..haha

but u gt my nickname rong i aint Mujahidah on there..hehe..im Minhajian Wink

if i start replyin pple gnna get confused :? ..coz theres no Mujahidah on dere Lol [/b][/color]

lol :oops: il try changing it :!:

[color=blue][b]ok..ill reply Lol [/b][/color]

I gotta say the people on those forums have a unique sense of choosing names!

There is minhaj, minhajian, minhajian_kuri, minhajiansista, minhaji4life....

Blum 3

[edit]

To speed the thing up, them the webmaster to remove the css from the header, abd change the link to link to the external file.

delete all the following:

[code:1]...
and everything in between these tags
[/code:1]

and change the following:

[code:1][/code:1]
to

It will all look the same, but there will be less of a download for all the pages... making it appear faster.

"Admin" wrote:
I gotta say the people on those forums have a unique sense of choosing names!

There is minhaj, minhajian, minhajian_kuri, minhajiansista, minhaji4life....

Blum 3

[edit]

To speed the thing up, them the webmaster to remove the css from the header, abd change the link to link to the external file.

delete all the following:

[code:1]...
and everything in between these tags
[/code:1]

and change the following:

to

[color=blue][b]Well i chose my name at start n then every1 had to choose sumthin else Lol

About speedin it up i think u shuld tell Admin this..jus PM him 4rm thr forum :roll: [/b][/color]

It would be best if you did it.

I am not a member there.

And i have no idea who admin there is.

just copy and paste the above.

"Admin" wrote:
It would be best if you did it.

I am not a member there.

And i have no idea who admin there is.

just copy and paste the above.

[color=blue][b]Well i was gnna say sommat else but i'll do it Lol ..also ill say its 4rm Admin 4rm Revival Biggrin [/b][/color]

[b]Salam Alikum,[/b]

Please some one take the time to explain the me what exactly is Minhaj? All I know is they celebrate Eid on different days to the mainstream Sunni who follow the Ulema, and have large banners outside their Masjid to collect Aid for Pakistan- there wasn’t banner for Sudan, Niger or the earthquake victims in Bam in Iran- deeply sadden by this. :x

[b]ManfromZarqa

Jihad for the Sake of Allah[/b]

Minhaj ul Qur’an in an international organisation set up in over 80 countries across the world-Not just Pakistan.

You can find out more about their charity work in the following link.

Minhaj ul Qur’an does not celebrate Eid on different days to the “mainstream Sunni”. They just do Eid when the majority of the locals are doing it…for instance; Minhaj ul Quran London did Eid on Tuesday this year whilst the rest of the Minhaj institutes up north did it on Wednesday.

To find out more…just google.