Ansar Finance Annual Programme

Ansar Finance Group annual programme details:-

Sunday 22nd June 2008

4pm – 7pm

Maxwell Hall,
The University of Salford, Greater Manchester, M5 4WT

The event is designed to enhance your understanding of Islamic Finance, there will be interesting talks by key individuals, including international speakers.

To help us organise this event successfully and to ensure that we can guarantee a place to you please ensure that you book in advance.

Tickets £5 - to reserve your ticket email (stating number of tickets) or phone 0161 225 8900

there will be separate seating for sisters

programme is
4.00 pm Registration

4.30pm
Prompt Start (Speeches)

6.00pm
Light Finger Buffet

7.00pm
Carriages

For directions or a map to Maxwell Hall ask us for a printed copy or please visit:

I know some of the founding members of ansar they are not very nice people. These founding members give Ansar a bad name and some english people I know have had bad experiences with them. No wonder why english people say they like islam but dislike muslims. Insincere people and insincere actions benefit no one other than to decieve people.Honey with poison and we wonder why the west has a negative view of muslims.

I would not trust the people an at ansar the asian community near me is aware of the founding members abusing their power in fact there is an article in their newsletter stating this. The non-muslim community near me have had similiar experiences with Ansar. Not too be trusted especially CFO.