Oh Muslims! Be Muslims! - East London (31st Dec. '07 @ 11am)

LMC: thats east london mosque, right?

i'm gonna see if my bros can come, insha'Allah

Don't just do something! Stand there.

What time does it finish?

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

"Alisha" wrote:
What time does it finish?

....I'm assuming this event is for brothers only, cos sisters arent mentioned in the leaflet.

Unless of course, their free.

sis, u sure you dont need specs?

"Noor" wrote:
sis, u sure you dont need specs?

Lol. Prob.

I'm very sleepy atm....and its not even 10.

better get down to specsavers then Wink

@ Alisha: if it starts at 11, they'll have a break for dhur at around 12.30ish and then continue for 1 and finish for 2/3.

I might take a holiday, it only counts as a 1/2 day and that gives me an EXTRA long w/end.

Insha'Allah I'll see if I can take it off.

Muslim Bro / Yaqub: will be great if revivals can be distributed at this event

"Noor" wrote:
better get down to specsavers then Wink

@ Alisha: if it starts at 11, they'll have a break for dhur at around 12.30ish and then continue for 1 and finish for 2/3.

Ooh ok, jazakAllah khayr

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

Guys, its great if you can attend both events, but if you only attend one event - I rather you come to the comedy event in Ilford.

You need to distribute there, get some interviews sorted out - and enjoy the comedy.

Either way I should be attending the comedy one, inshAllah. But whether or not I go to this one depends on if I can take time off work.

InshaAllah should attend both events. LMC is 10mins walk away from me so I have no excuse.

I'll bring the magazines for both events and you get the popcorn, deal?

"MuslimBro" wrote:
InshaAllah should attend both events. LMC is 10mins walk away from me so I have no excuse.

I'll bring the magazines for both events and you get the popcorn, deal?

inshAllah lol!

I've bought two extra tickets so if anyone wants to buy one (or two), PM me. It was very convenient for me coz a sister from my uni was selling them.

Thing is the tickets are for brothers only, the tickets for the sisters are different... for some reason.

There should be alot of uni students there so it would be appreciated if someone from the forum would come along and help me distribute the magazines (hint hint).

salaam

the event will finish around 5:30/6:00 inshaAllah

i got an email at work saying that due to pressure from the 'staff forum' we've all been given extra holiday on Xmas Eve and New Years Eve, alhamdulillah!

So i will be coming to this event, insha'Allah.

I think some of by friends'l vbe coming, so I'll ask them to get tickets (they live in the east end). try to see if anyone you know would like the ticket, MuslimBro, otherwise I'll find someone who will use it insha'Allah.

"hikmah" wrote:
the event will finish around 5:30/6:00 inshaAllah

What! So we have to leave early for this event to get to Ilford. I was looking forward to listening to the whole talk, oh well never mind.

@ Ya'qub: I'll let you know by today evening if the two tickets are still available. Also if you need help getting the tickets then let me know and I shall get them for you. Be quick coz I'm hearing the tickets are going fast.

assalaamu alaykum

sorry brothers and sisters - the event will finish around 7:00pm inshaAllah