As-Sabiqoon Conference - Who's Side Are You On?

[color=magenta]Wa-alaykumu salaam

Should be goin inshaAllah, purchased my ticket so if things go according to plan, then i should be there inshaAllah, should be a wicked conference with such inspirational speakers[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

What a disgusting dichotomy.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

Most people are on both.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

y are most people who wear their caps and wear baggy clothes are portrayed as 'Bad' or are on the wrong side?

I mean u can neva judge a person by what they wear .. u need to look into their heart and follow their actions before making a judgement..the poster doesn't appeal much..

But neways hope it goes well,

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

I thought people who wear baggy clothes are considered to be 'good', as it is opposed to wearing tight clothes.

[b][color=indigo]I presume your talking about the sisters right...?[/color][/b]

Both really, but I can understand how it can look to be directed towards sisters only.

When I say baggy clothes is a good thing, I'm not talking about the boys who are black wannabe's so they wear low baggy tracksuits so you can see their pants.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
Both really, but I can understand how it can look to be directed towards sisters only.

When I say baggy clothes is a good thing, I'm not talking about the boys who are black wannabe's so they wear low baggy tracksuits so you can see their pants.

[color=indigo][b]Sisters only?
Sisters arn't usually into violence, drugs or alchohol but boys and fashion.
I think its directed at both to be honest, it's proper youhty.[/b][/color]

"Noori...*" wrote:

You must be very out of touch, no offence Noori- just because you dont know off it doesnt mean it doesn't happen- it a sad situation- I've heard a story of sister selling themselves Cray 2 when Shazan get's back here he'll explain it better then me, i'm only a learner

"Abdul_Halim" wrote:
"Noori...*" wrote:

You must be very out of touch, no offence Noori- just because you dont know off it doesnt mean it doesn't happen- it a sad situation- I've heard a story of sister selling themselves Cray 2 when Shazan get's back here he'll explain it better then me, i'm only a learner

[color=indigo][b]If you read my post properly, i clearly said "Sisters arn't [u]usually[/u] into violence, drugs etc"
That doesn't mean they aint into that kindoff stuff at all but the brothers usually take that path and the girls go running after the boys. If you was to go to a club, you'll probally see more Muslim brothers there than sisters. Yes i no its always sad to hear sisters getting into prostitution and thats why we need to help them and bring them back to the straight path Insha'allah. And i aint out of touch, im in my teens and i no exatcly what goes on.[/b][/color]

"Noori...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]Sisters only?.....

Isn't that what I was saying.
"MuslimBro" wrote:

[b][color=indigo]Huh :?

You've lost me.

O, that was a rhetorical question, i didn't expect you to answer it!

O forget it, you've confuzzed me :? !!![/color][/b]

"MuslimBro" wrote:
I thought people who wear baggy clothes are considered to be 'good', as it is opposed to wearing tight clothes.

Baggy clothes can be related to both sexes but I kno wat u mean bout boys wearing it bare low so that you can see their boxers...Got bare of them azns in ma college and then they wonder why sum next person pulls there trousers down when they walk past :roll:

Neways My point some brothers who dress trendy as in caps, hoodies n stuff are mostly portrayed as the wrongdoers but sadly thats not the case as I know alot of brothers who dress like but their knowledge and Behaviour towards is outstanding..pure good

sisters can be into drugs, alcohol but thats more down ends like b'ham, manchester and E.london...No offence to anyone living dwn them ends... sori..jus saying what I kno and what iv seen with ma own eyes

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..