Azmat e Sahaabah Conference

[b]2nd July

Birmingham Central Mosque

Dhuhr Salaah onwards.[/b]

Chiefguest speaker -

Hadrat Mawlana Allamah Khalid Mahmood Sahib (Manchester)

Naatkhwan -

Hadrat Syed Salman Geelani Sahib (Pakistan)

other Ulama Karaam will be present from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India etc aswell as many local and national ulama.

Just got some more information about the conference. It is obviously about the Azmat of the Sahaabah Karaam alayhim ridhwaan but it was partly organised due to the publication and publicity of books and ideas of Mullah Baqir Majlisi and Tijani - hence I believe certain ulama will be expounding on the books of these 2 characters.

It is important for brothers in birmingham and surrounding areas to attend to find out among other things the legal status of Sahaabah Karaam, their Shaan, what is being written and said about them. It will also be an opportunity to meet with Mu'azzaz Ulama Karaam and that in itself is a means of salvation and a cause of refreshing ones imaan.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Is Dr. Mohammed Naseem going to speaking?

InshaALLAH I will shortly provide transcripts of some of the bayaanaat.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Mawlana Yahya Abbasi:

Quote:
[i]I seek refuge in He who is One and Prayers and Salutations upon the Prophet after whom there is none to proceed. I seek refuge in ALLAH from the Accursed Devil. In the name of ALLAH Most Beneficent Most Merciful “they are the like who have obtained Guidance from their Lord and they are the ones who are successful” ALLAH has spoken the truth. And said the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam “whoever rejects my companions upon him be the curse of ALLAH and the angels and the entire humanity”[/i]

. . .

My deserving of respect, those who are deserving of the utmost honour and respect Noble Scholars and followers of the Ahlus Sunnah – in specific the Thinker of Islam Hadrat Allamah Dr Khalid Mahmood Sahib and other Ulama Karaam –
I am not a scholar or a great speaker that I may stand and lecture in the presence of these great oceans of knowledge but only to revise my lessons and to rectify my state (of imaan) one or two broken things will I say. Pray that the Lord of the Worlds grant us all the ability to speak and act on the Truth. (Ameen by Mawlana and the gathering.)

These are the last few moments, you’re lives are about to be spared.

My friends the topic is the Azmat of the Sahaabah and I say that this topic is such a deep ocean that from one shore to the other shore a Speaker can never reach. This is only that every man in the ocean of the Greatness of the Sahaabah dips in and has his name written in the list otherwise look in every atom of the world and you will see the flag of the Greatness of the Companions fluttering there. If you leaf through the paras of Allah’s Quran you will see the Greatness of the Companions, if you leaf through the Torah and and the Gospel and the Psalms you will see the Greatness of the Companions, if you look at the ahadeeth of the Messenger you will see Greatness of the Companions, if you look at the tomes of History you will see the banners of the Greatness of the Companions fluttering there.
I say that if we open the Quran, the very first surah – Al Fatihah. If we start reading we will see ALLAH has already started mentioning the virtues of the Companions – “the path of those who were bestowed your favour” ; those mighty and honoured personalities are mentioned. We proceed to Surah Baqarah - where ALLAH introduces the Book – “this is the book whereof there is no doubt - guidance for the Muttaqeen those who believe in the Unseen” the Companions are mentioned.

Lord of the Worlds on the entire earth , in the Quran, in the Statements of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam, in all the histories and all the creations has the Greatness and nobility and honour of the Companions has been described in such a manner that in the whole creation the Companions of the Chose One salallahu alayhi wa sallam are honoured. In the Quran, then in the words of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam, then in the history the same message of the Greatness of the Companions can be seen. When the Pope in Rome ordered that an eye should be kept on the Companions of Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam why?

When the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam departed from this world having planted the flag of Islaam in Madinah Munawwarah then Siddiq e Akbar carried it to Greater Syria, then after Siddiq e Akbar Faruq e Azam’s caliphate came. And in Faruq e Azam Calipahte the banner was carried forward to the Byzantine empire and Iran, then the rule of Usman e Ghani came and he carried the flag from the arabs to the non-arabs then the caliphate of Ameer Muawiyah came and he carried to Europe, to the shores of Africa and even as far as Russia and to the mountains of Afghanistan the flag of Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam. This is why I say what can I explain of their greatness in these 10 minutes?

Whenever I read the geography of Islam I see the work of the Companions. If you look at how the kalimah reached Europe, how the kalimah reached the tips of Africa, how the kalimah spread over the earth I say this is only because of the Companions who sacrificed their bodies, their wealth and themselves for the Religion and for the Sunnah and Seerah of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam. Their actions resulted in the elevation of the Religion that today in the whole world people know the Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam, they know what Veracity is, they know what Justice is, they know what Utmost Modesty of Uthman is, they know what Valour of Hayder is, they know what insight of Ameer Muawiyah is, they know what the piety of Salman is . The reason we know these lofty ideals because they sacrificed for the Religion – today we know about the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam, aboutt the Quran, about Islam because they had their homes in Madinah but their graves in Tabrez and Africa and Iraq and Europe and on the shores of Istanbul and in the mountains of Afghanistan. They left their businesses and their homes and their families and their politics and travelled across the earth and wherever they spread they distributed the kalimah of Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Today people look for excuses to distance themselves from the Companions, they search for reasons to malign or debase or abuse the Companions. And they say that the Companions of Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam would fight amongst themselves, they argued with each other. I say they chat nothing but rubbish. The Companions of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam had no argument or enmity. Come let us ask the Quran – Quran states that they had mutual affection for one another, that they loved each other and were brothers. And what does he respond? The Quran was revealed first and the enmity started afterwards. So then let us ask the statements of the Messenger salallahu alayhi wa sallam – “My Companions are like the stars whichever you follow you shall be guided” and no star fights with another star. All starts glitter and shine brightly and have rays of light. He responds the enmity started afterwards and the statements were made before. So then let’s look at the history and see how the Companions of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam shone and glittered and dazzled.

I have seen the wedding was Ali’s and the witnesses were Abu Bakr and Umar, I have seen the wedding was Ali’s and the expenditure was by Uthman e Ghani, I have seen the daughter was Ali’s and the groom was Umar e Faruq, I have seen the daughter is Uthman e Ghani’s and the marriage is being done with Hasan and Hussayn, I have seen that the groom is the grandson of Ameer Muawiyah and he is becoming the son-in-law of Ali. They don’t read the history. If the Quran came first and enmity later, if the Ahadeeth first and the enmity after, then history came after, these relationships came after – explain it.

Look at the history. Siddiq e Akbar had 4 wives, 3 sons and 3 daughters. Then Faruq e Azam had 6 wives, 8 boys and 7 girls. Then Usman e Ghani 8 wives, 7 boys, 7 girls. Then Ali al Murtada had 9 wives, 15 boys and 18 girls. And Ameer Muawiya had 4 wives, 3 boys, 3 girls. Look how much love they had and how close they were related to one another. Today the Rejector says that they had enmity with Ali. When I read the history, Ali had sons called Hassan, Hussayn, Muhsin, Abu Bakr, Umar Awwal, Umar Thani, Uthman, Hamzah, Abbas, Yahya, Zayd, Abdullah, Jafar. If Ali was Abu Bakr’s enemy he would never have named his son Abu Bakr, If Ali was Umar’s enemy he would not have named two sons Umar, if Ali was Uthman’s enemy he would not have named a son Uthman. Look at the daughters of Ali - Maymunah, Aisha, Hafsah, Zaynab, Ruqayya, Umm Kulthum, Layla, Lubna, Nafisa, Ramlah, Ateeqa, Aatikah, Umm Hadi, Umm al Hakam. If Ali had enmity with Aisha he would not have named a daughter Aisha, if he had enmity with Hafsah he would not have named a daughter Hafsah.

Lets proceed. Abu Bakr had from his 4 wives three sons and 3 daughters. The sons: AbdurRahman, Muhammad, and Abdullah; the daughters: Asma, Aisha, Umm Kulthum. Now in the house of Abu Bakr’s oldest son AbdurRahman a daughter was born called Asma, and in the house of Siddiq e Akbar’s youngest son Muhammad a son was born called Qasim. This Asma and Qasim were married, and they had a daughter called Umm e Farwa. This Umme Farwa who is the great granddaughter of Siddiq e Akbar on both sides was married to Imam Baqir. And who is Imam Baqir? Oh Rejectors open year ears and listen well. Imam Baqir is the son of Imam Zaynul Abideen, and he is the son of Hussayn ibn Ali and Hussayn ibn Ali is the son of Ali Al Murtada. And when the nikah of Imam Baqir was done with Umm e Farwa from them a son was born and he is called Imam Jafar Sadiq. Oh Rejectors if you recognize Imam Jafir Sadiq then know that he said Abu Bakr is mine twice on both sides of my mother.

Then proceed. Faruq e Azam was the 2nd Khalifah of the Messenger salallahu alayhi wa sallam and his wife was Umm Kulthum and she was the daughter of Ali. Is this sign of enmity or signs of love?

Usman e Ghani had 8 wives, 8 sons and 7 daughters. Among those sons is one called Abdullah. Regarding him there are different narrations. Some say he died at age 7, others that he died in Yarmuk but there is another narration where it is written that this Abdullah married one of the 3 daughters of Ameer Muawiyah named Ramlah. And they had a son called Amr bin Abdullah. And this Amr bin Abdullah was married to Sakinah bint Hussayn . I ask oh Rejectors you say the Quran mentioned mutual affection before (the later enmity, the statements of Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam were before (the later enmity) but explain then to us that how did these relationships come about AFTER if they were enemies?
If they were enemies then Sakinah Bint Hussayn would never have been wed to the grandson of Muawiyah and the grandson of Uthman. Don’t look for lame excuses to make tabarrah on those Companions who spread the kailmah over the earth.

(Mawlana then proceeded to give figures of how much land was opened to Islam from Sayyidina Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam through to Sayyidina Ameer Muawiyah radhiyallahu anh)

Mawlana ended bayan with a dua.

The above is as near a translation I could muster. May ALLAH forgive me if there is anything unclear or incorrect in what I wrote.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar